[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the monotony of life robots? I used to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
How do you deal with the monotony of life robots?

I used to do drugs and drink by myself for months locked up in my room, had a psychotic episode, ended up in a psych ward 5 days and then 30 days in a rehab center located inside the psychiatric hospital.

I've been outside for 3 days and everything is monotonous and boring, even the shit that I used to like, and the depression and anxiety is the same.

I tried hanging out with some acquaintances but they're fuckwitts and I've noticed that any social interaction bores me.
>>
>>36843915
you just get used to it, and then live a pretty sad life desu

thats my experience though
>>
>>36843915
you've got to find interests, anon. Things you can go and actively do that you enjoy
>>
buy some weed on alpha bay or something, jesus christ
>>
>>36844594
The problem is I can't control myself, and I got to the point where all my life revolved around getting drugs, I fucked up my job and all relationships too.

I used to get most of my stash from the pharmacy, 33% of the other shit was illegal.
>>
Drugs.
I used to do real drugs but later moved into just supplements, nootropics and research chems.
I also keep an audio journal and rattle off theories on things any time I'm alone.
Existence is crazy boring
>>
>>36845061
please post your auditory manifesto, anon, you've peaked my interest
>>
>>36845061
Answer couple of questions please, cause i am thinking aout going down that road.
>Did you just deal in your city if so whats the population
>Did you knew people to sell to or did you start selling on the streets until you built up contacts
>How much weed did you move in a month, average?
>Profit? 30-60% based on my calculations and observations
>Did you work at the same time or been NEET and just dealing
>Did you make enough money to :live it up: or barely paying the rent

I swear im not FBI, just interested. Also ocean separates us so you can be at peace.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.