[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does super stack up against Z?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1494127021000.jpg (112KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
1494127021000.jpg
112KB, 560x792px
How does super stack up against Z?
>>
>>36843897
They should've saved Goku black for the multi universe tournament and made him like an evil Goku instead of that gay ass shit
>>
>>36843897
Shit is worse than GT and the filler episodes are just painful to sit through.
>>
>>36844060
>filler episodes are just painful to sit through.
Wrong. The filler is great.
The rest of the show is mediocre and sometimes bad. It should have been better, like the manga wich is far superior but i dont like reading so fuck that.
>>
>>36844281
Manga is surely better and has that feeling of my old balls.
>>
Super doesn't stand too well on it's own. Once you've got your fill of Z and DB, watch Super. As a TV show, it does well keeping you watching every Saturday and wondering what happens next. Looking back, it won't be remembered as fondly for it's significantly worse writing and animation. Blame Toei for the animation, but the writing is good enough for TV and DB fans.

If you don't like Super you never watched Dragon Ball.
>>
Super is really good imo. Does it compare to DB and DBZ, no, but it's different from both of them. I don't think it will ever be as good, but it's always gonna be really enjoyable and interesting to watch.
>>
I blame Dragon Ball for giving manlets ideas above their station. Seriously, check their heights, fucking Vegeta's a midget. All the tall guys fold faster than Superman on laundry day. Except Broly. He's there to remind the manlets of their place.

And now he's a fucking girl, too! What the fuck?!
>>
>>36845667
I'm gonna get you're either tall with 0 muscle or tall and fat as fuck. Those are the only 2 kinds of people who hate on manlets
>>
>>36845728

You're gonna have to speak up, I can't hear you up here, manlet.
>>
>>36845755
Why are you so aggressive? Got some pent up insecurities?
>>
File: black and zamasu.png (1MB, 1280x1934px) Image search: [Google]
black and zamasu.png
1MB, 1280x1934px
>>36843897
>Battle of Gods and Resurrection F arcs: SHIT
>Universe 6 arc: Mediocre, saved by Goku vs. Hit
>Future Trunks arc: Pretty good throughout but a rushed ending brings it down, needed another 2-3 episodes
>Universal Survival arc: Amazing so far, but let's see how the actual tournament plays out

Anyone who says that GT is better is an edgy contrarian memer
>>
>>36845830

Yes, I'm sure your parents explained everyone teasing your short-ass as "insecurities," or "having their own issues." How Freudian of you to fall back on that.
>>
but i enjoyed gt. F the haters
>>
>>36845895
Eh fuck off fag
>>
They just didn't deliver, like gt such cool concepts are there to be exploited (tuffles, dragons) but they failed to make a coherent story

How would you fix the U6 tournament? For the zamsu arc we needed some more fleshing out of zamasus hate for humans in his backstory and the reasons their perfect combo was toppled was because of gokus personality breaking through black
>>
>>36845830
>Got some pent up insecurities?
How else would you describe this entire board?
>>
Up until recently I've been watching just because and it hasn't been very good.
But recently I've started actually getting into it because of how they're treating the once lesser characters. I never thought I'd see any non-Saiyan Z fighter actually be made to look like they're worth something again. I don't expect it to last, but for the time being, I love that characters like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Buu, the androids, and even Roshi are badasses again.
>>
>roshi is now stronger than tien
>17 on par with ssb goku

How? WHa????
>>
>>36845983
Guess you've got
Me there
>>
>>36846106
>Complains that old side characters me never get screen time
>Side characters are made stronger so they can get screen time
>Complains that side characters are too strong now
>>
>>36846248
It doesnt make sense nigger

How the FUCK is ROSHI stronger than T I EN

HOW????????????????????
>>
>>36846309
What makes you think goku went all out while in blue?
>>
>>36846338
Why would he even need to go blue to fight 17 then?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.