[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>felt like shit as a wagie >feel worse as a neet Ypu guys lied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>felt like shit as a wagie
>feel worse as a neet

Ypu guys lied
>>
You're not being smug enough. Go watch some people working in the heat while eating chocolate ice cream.
>>
You are a true wagie. Not everyone can be neet, you are less human somehow, so you are only fit to be a wagie.
>>
>>36843709
It's 13c here, i don't have ice cream, and this won't pay my bills
>>
>>36843743
>You are a true wagie. Not everyone can be neet

I think this is true, not everyone can deal with being such a social pariah.
>>
File: 1492720869436.png (77KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1492720869436.png
77KB, 750x780px
>>36843743
Fail to see how being a wagie (or neet) makes one more or less human.

You are right in that not everyone is cut out for the neet life
>>
>>36843864

It takes a certain amount of agency. Every wagie says the same thing.
>I'm a big dumb fat homo who can't think of anything to do besides sit around staring at the wall all day unless master gives me a task
I know it's a very neetcentric viewpoint but it's just inconceivable that someone could have such a complete lack of direction or focus in their life. The human curiosity is what seperates us from the lesser beings. If you lack this I don't really see how you are any different from a trained circus animal.
>>
>>36844001
For me, it's the social aspect. I can't seem seem to make friends outside of work. That and I have no income.

I'm fine doing my own thing on my own time.
>>
Maybe you just need to make better use of your time.

Here's some advice from 1950:
https://archive.org/details/BetterUs1950
>>
>>36844170
People will not be my friend unless they get to know me at work. From there, they feel obligated to invite me to things. I get to stand in the back of rooms and sip when there are parties or gatherings or sports. I lie and say I'm interested in whatever it is. I try not to spill too much spaghetti. When I talk to people I get really off topic.

I don't work anymore. I don't go anywhere because of that. I don't know how to make friends.
>>
I'd take being a NEET over being a wagie all the time. I don't understand what's so bad about being a NEET. Maybe it's because I actually have productive hobbies I enjoyed doing. I didn't just post on 4chan all day...
>>
I miss being a NEET and I loved my time as one but it doesn't pay my bills. Being a wagie is fucking awful, I'm sacrificing my life and personality in order to make someone else rich and I'm thanking them for throwing a few pennies at me
>>
>>36845126
>I don't understand what's so bad about being a NEET
Well if you're a neet you're obviously relying off of someone else's work practically just parasiting off of them to live.
>>
File: 1488420860318.jpg (97KB, 1298x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1488420860318.jpg
97KB, 1298x1098px
>>36845297

>mfw my autism prevents me from having emotions and feeling bad about that
>>
>>36845297

I like to think of it as them paying me. I do so much for them but have little interest in letting them be my friend, so monetary compensation is an acceptable way of showing gratefulness. A tribute of sorts.

I do the important stuff so they can follow their dream of flipping burgers and scrubbing toilets. It's more than fair.
>>
File: 1493266472925.jpg (78KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493266472925.jpg
78KB, 768x1024px
>>36843641
it's not for everyone. To truly enjoy being a NEET you have to be cynical to the core and have a deep irrational hatred for humanity and the system.
>>
File: My instincts tell me.png (6KB, 253x243px) Image search: [Google]
My instincts tell me.png
6KB, 253x243px
>>36845328
>mfw my autism makes me feel nothing but guilt
>>
>>36845077
When I had a job, people never invited me to anything. I just liked going to work, bantering with my coworkers (and customers) for up to eight hours, then leaving. I can do my own thing on my own time. More than fit me.

>>36845278
This. I don't mind working, but i felt like a slave at my last job. It's awful, but it pays the bills.

I feel like starting my own business, but I'm not sure what kind of business I'd have.

>>36845297
Depends, really. People on welfare are parasites. People relying on inheritance, less so. People relying on their own savings, not at all

>>36845781
I'mneutral to positive about society, etc. I just don't want to feel like a leech.
>>
>>36847085
People who rely on savings always invest, that means they buy parts of corporations which hire wagies to make them money. It's exactly like neetbux except there is even less limits on how much they can parasitize off others. Disgusting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.