[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you swallow the red pill about women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: disaster-girl.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
disaster-girl.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
By that I mean what age did you learn about hypergamy, rape fantasies, AF/BB, divorce rape, looks>everything etc.

Me? 19.
>>
>>36843207
Female degeneracy is a meme dumb mra faggot
>>
>>36843207
Never. All of that is just excuses that allow outcasts to victimize themselves and feel better about their shitty lives.
>>
File: back.jpg (61KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
61KB, 640x427px
I think 2013, so 26.

That's when I started to read PUA stuff and it helped my get laid a lot.
Now I spend much more time perusing women. I'm successful in terms of getting my dick wet, but it also takes time off of developing my career and projects.

I wish there was a sexless pill that helps you avoid the pits of marriage and onitis, while at the same time make you not bitter
>>
>>36843279
>>36843329
t. plugged-in betas

Are you okay with your roles in today's fem-centric society?
>>
File: 1466054342512.png (418KB, 519x843px) Image search: [Google]
1466054342512.png
418KB, 519x843px
>>36843207
>looks>everything
But that's wrong you fucking retard. Women would much rather fuck an ugly fat slob who has money and status than an attractive beta.
>>
>>36843279
Female degeneracy is real you dumb feminist faggot.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 852x480px
>>36843379
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Looks matter far more to women than they do to men, in everywhere from casual sex to marriage.

Sure, if you're a millionaire you can attract plenty of golddiggers.

But women will only ever genuine lust after 6'0" men with muscles like Greek gods.
>>
>>36843375
How do you know what society is like when you don't even leave your house faggot?
>>
File: 1.jpg (35KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 852x480px
>>36843692
By reading manosphere blogs, of course.

But seriously, I'm a college student living at home and leave my house almost everyday.

I know that I'm far too ugly for women, but it's better to be a virgin than it is to be a beta orbiter that marries a washed-up slut.
>>
File: fry.jpg (390KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
390KB, 956x1280px
>>36843442
You're wrong.

The distinction is that women are picky and thus less men are attractive. If anyone is very attractive, then of course the hot studs. But women can also like getting fucked by a super charismatic average looking guy.

Meanwhile, men will "fuck everything" but have a clear hierarchy of who' a better price than others, and this ranking is essentially solely based on a looks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.