[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies treat homeless people like shit ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: homeless.png (868KB, 813x536px) Image search: [Google]
homeless.png
868KB, 813x536px
Why do normies treat homeless people like shit ?
>>
>>36842967
fucking wagies envy the NEET life
>>
>>36842967
normies blames homeless people for being homeless. They cant understand how it isnt in some peoples control . additionally males are subhuman

the exception is with women because muh poor women. we must help homeless women or muh sexism
>>
>>36842967
because normies are shit.
while i have been on the street they have showed me more love and compassion than any other normie shithead has ever showed me.
>>
Arm the homeless.
>>
I went voluntarily homeless for a couple of months, didn't really do much, was hanging out with people, busking (made about $150 a day), eating whatever I wanted, chilling on the beach, pretty comfy but you can feel alienated
>>
Are normies even sentient? they're like chimps or something, programmed to cause as much stress and pain as possible to others below them on the social hierarchy.
>>
>>36843294

They feel no real empathy. Normies are meant to act as cogs in the social machine. In the past we realized this and didnt allow them to vote, they were lorded over by Autiste aristocrats and their Chad military bros. Yes, there was a day when Chad and robot got along, believe it or not. Chad wishes the robot would rise again, so that he could have someone to serve.
>>
>>36843204
Actually, most homeless people are homeless because of mental illness, drug abuse, or personal choice.

So fuck 'em. They smell and they hang around where they aren't wanted. Ought to have Rudy Giuliani round them all up, worldwide, and gas them.
>>
>>36843274
>$150 a day
adonbilivit
>>
>>36843415
I know right, people really underestimate how much cash people who fucking beg in the streets and busk make
>>
>>36842967
Normies nowadays feed on attention, but since most of them are so painfully average, they make others believe they are "opreassed" or going through some kind of hardship. Naturally, they envy people with real problems and so they want to destroy them
>>
>>36843394
Mental illness is outside of their control, and drug abuse is a downward spiral that people fall into for a lot of reasons. You're just rationalizing your feelings of superiority.
>>
>>36842967
Stuff like this went on in my hometown. Homeless guy with mental health issues that people would treat horribly, laugh at, and film.

People aren't nice, that's a given.
>>
File: 1024px-GeorgiaCapitolBuilding.jpg (136KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-GeorgiaCapitolBuilding.jpg
136KB, 1024x677px
>>36842967
IMO because they don't know what its like to suffer and therefore have no sympathy for someone who is suffering.
>>
>>36843437
Did you start hiding some of the money when you already received a lot?
>>
Because they're stupid really, you have to be intelligent to walk in someone else's shoes.
>>
I dont understand why we have a 2 trillion a year military budget when we have nukes. With a few billion we can take care of all the homeless until they die
>>
File: 1493922644230.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493922644230.png
1MB, 1280x720px
if they were better people, they wouldn't be homeless, anon...
what do they teach you in schools these days?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology
go with Christ
>>
>>36843615
Retard normie detected
>>
>>36843615
>anime picture
>"these days" lol im old xD
>im better than homeless people
You're a disgusting underage boy.
>>
every kid hates hobos unless they were genuinely born nice and believes in equality

also all normies are sheep and give in to peer pressure, if you got off a full train and there was 1 obvious long path to where you want to go verses a less obvious short path, if the whole crowd starts veering towards the long worse route everyone will just follow
>>
File: WELP.jpg (575KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
WELP.jpg
575KB, 960x960px
>>36842967

Because normies are actually sociopaths who encourage fucked up and inhumane behavior in eachother.

To them, this man isn't a person. it's a bum to be taken advantage of.

You should know this by now as a robot.
>>
>>36843466
But fuck trannies right? I'd love to see your mental gymnastics on this one
>>
>>36843204
found the landwhale
>>
>>36843984
Why do you assume he hates transpersons?
>>
>>36843615
I rarely say this, but srsly, go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>36843274
whoa not homeless but considering busking for money to help build a computer rig and this is assuring
>>
>>36842967
Living comfortably with all the modern amenities requires a certain numbness to others' plight to avoid overwhelming shame.

It's why people seem to care so much for dogs and cats but don't give a single shit for the homeless or starving in Africa or wherever.
>>
Because seeing homeless people is like looking into a warped mirror for what they could have and still could become, so they feel disgusted to think about them in order to mentally shield themselves from how fragile their life style truly is.

That being said, most homeless are junkies who's had every safety net given to them yet they still pissed it all away
>>
>>36843984
>people discussing something complete unrelated to transgenderims
>randomly mentions trannies

what did normies mean by this ?
>>
>>36843758
You can't honestly believe that a normalfag would do something like that pic
>>
>>36843984
Man, you suck at debating.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.