[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you ghetto? is it because you are poor? your inferior culture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Capturehrhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (510KB, 495x460px) Image search: [Google]
Capturehrhhhhhhhhhhhh.png
510KB, 495x460px
why are you ghetto? is it because you are poor? your inferior culture?
>>
>>36842910
why are you condescending? is it because you're a brainlet? your lack of education?
>>
>>36842940
>condescending
yeah, that's what it is when you point out how trash people are trash
>>
>>36842910
No. It's because the government sought to repress the growing black community that was catching up to the status of the overall white community, so they decided to remove fathers from the home(through programs that economically crippled black communities, criminalizing the Black Panthers, introducing crack to the black areas then starting the war on drugs and throwing thousands of non-violent offenders in jail each year) and subsidizing single mothers with welfare. Feminism was aimed at black women to split them from black men and make them think they were strong and didn't need no man, but that's obviously not the case. All these little black monsters running around today are the product of single black mothers being protected by their white daddies in the government
>>
bitch, I am the ghetto
>>
>>36843033
Yeah it's not that black men are notorious deadbeat dads or anything. I'm sure if we all just gave every black man a million dollars they'd become father of the year overnight.
looooool
>>
>>36842910
Desegregation, at least the route it took, was one of the worst things to happen to black people. Now, I agree with the public aspect of it, being able to sit anywhere on the bus and using public facilities freely, I wouldn't have wanted my kids to go to school with a bunch of racist white kids, so I would've pushed for better funding in black schools. But what killed the black community was the private aspect of it. I don't think anyone should be forced to serve anyone they don't want to, and what happened after it was passed was a rapid divestment of black money out of black owned businesses and into white owned businesses, this crippled the rising black middle class and working class. That's the reason the government supported the marchers and not actively destroyed the Black Panthers, who advocated self-defense, strengthening the community and practicing group economics. You can't advance if your base is crumbling and blacks willingly allowed their base to be corrupted
>>
>>36843004
condescending - having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority:

condescending - yeah, that's what it is when you point out how trash people are trash

Stay pleb.
>>
>>36843139
oh I'm not patronizing
>>
>>36843056
>Yeah it's not that black men are notorious deadbeat dads or anything.

Correct it's not. Why do these black women continue to fuck guys with no protection and let them cum inside them, then turn around and say these men aren't shit when they do what we all knew they were going to do, and leave them? Why do none of these black women use birth control? Why don't they wait until they're financially stable to have a child? Is it because they know the government will pay for them? Why don't they actually raise their children instead of letting them run wild?

Before the 80's black people were doing alright and, despite the push back from whites, were expanding. But all that changed when the government realized they could cripple the growing black working class by advocating desegregation and destroying black businesses. Then all of a sudden you get the introduction of crack and the welfare state, removing black fathers and supporting single mothers.

Now of course, black people should've realized the subtle efforts to destroy them, but alas, they were too naive
>>
File: _pn6CSAVcL-Instagram.png (272KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
_pn6CSAVcL-Instagram.png
272KB, 500x565px
>>36843265
im op. now i see it all thanks to you. i know the answer to my questions.
>>
>>36843367
It is very interesting to research how the black community has been devolving and to see how the policies enacted by the government and the promotion of degenerate culture has been the driving force.

But again, none of this takes away from the individuals responsibility, in fact, a lack of accountability is one of the main problems, especially in child rearing. Most black women honestly don't even understand the concept of accountability and pass this on to their children.

The black women have no desire to build anything or improve their communities, but for some odd reason, are promoted as the pillars of the community, by not only media, but also the government. Hmmmm I wonder why
>>
>>36843563
you make it seem like a jewish conspiracy i know of. maybe it is.
>>
File: pony.jpg (136KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
136KB, 625x466px
i wish i was ghetto

normies have gentrified my neighborhood and they're ruining it at an alarming pace
>>
>>36843597
Jews certainly play a part. The music industry, which is one of the leading distributors of corrupting influence, is mostly ran by Jews. Even NWA had a Jew manager.

But, I can't stress this enough, it falls on the individual. White kids listen to rap music just as much as black kids, look at the concerts and it's a sea of milk. But why don't they have the same reckless behavior? Is it because they largely aren't as poor and come from two parent houses? Maybe better communities?

Another interesting thing to look at is how the government, realtors, banks and insurance agencies conspired to keep blacks who could afford to move in low income areas.

When I started seeing all the connections, it made me think it all had to be planned, it's just too perfect. First they cripple the economy, knowing in times of hardships divorces and separations increase, then they tell black women that they don't need no man and they'll pay for their kids, then they introduce crack and create the war on drugs, then they work to promote a culture that glorifies selling drugs to your own community and being a thug.
>>
>>36843764
Maybe, or maybe black people just suck and wanted that middle-class income crack money today instead of eight years of hard work later.
>>
>>36844009
>Maybe, or maybe black people just suck and wanted that middle-class income crack money today instead of eight years of hard work later.
Nah. Doesn't explain why blacks were doing well all the way up to about a decade after desegregation and the rise of le strong independent black feminist, and then took a nose dive after the mysterious sudden appearance of crack and the super totally unexpected war on drugs that followed.
>>
>>36844076
Tell me more about the controlling elite.

I was thinking the other day why do people have such nice cars if most can't afford to buy them outright.

Then I was thinking about how the banks loan the money out which was loaned to them from the federal reserve.

Then I got to thinking, how do they prop up the economy and lastly why are they giving everyone these frivalties to make them happy like a nice car and a middle-class house which they're paying back over thirty years.

Obviously there's a huge disparity in the wealth between the ruling class and they're giving us these things to keep themselves in power.
>>
>>36844350
Because they've already dumbed down most of the general population. I'm not saying people are walking around like retards, but with all the advertising in your face promoting lifestyles that most people can't afford, combined with people who don't understand financing, you'd hardly have to move a muscle to get people to go tens of thousands of dollars in debt for some fancy car they don't need or hundreds of thousands in debt for a house they don't need
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.