[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this point, do you even still want to lose your virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1374470707599.gif (259KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1374470707599.gif
259KB, 250x250px
At this point, do you even still want to lose your virginity and have a gf?

I don't understand how you all act so miserable about it, yet get butthurt if people try to help you.
>>
I don't care about losing virginity

I just want a female to care about me
>>
>>36842778
If the solution is to talk to women I'm not interested
>>
>>36842848
Yep. This anons sums up probably how 90+% of this board truly feels, myself included.
>>
>>36842863
Then stop complaining about it, you dumb faggot
>>
>>36842848
>>36842873
Just to be sure, you don't want to put any effort into actually getting one, right? It has to be handed to you?
>>
>>36842904
I put a lot of effort into getting one but It didn't work because I have no friends and without friends I don't get invited to stuff to meet women in the first place

I also have no social places here

Vicious circle of "you need friends to get friends"
>>
Not really, i can live on my own well enough. It's the society that wants/expects me to get a gf / have sex.
>>
There was a dude I liked, and a total robot. He rejected me. I'm gling to assume this was his reasoning to console myself.
>>
>>36842904
I'm very introverted and I literally don't know any women.
How do I meet women in a way that suits my personality?

Don't tell me to fucking change who I am.
>>
>>36842778
I don't understand what having a gf means. So I actually don't care anymore. I still have standards for my first gf, but its unlikely.
>>
>>36843193
Join hobbies or sports. You're not going to meet people in your room.
The more people you meet, the more you increase the odds of getting to know grills.

I'm introverted, but I've learned to open up anyway. I've learned not to care what others might think. I've learned the 'just be confident bro'.

You don't have to change who you are, but you can always improve who you are.
>>
>>36843341
And here's the plea to change my personality to suit the world.

Listen, I have hobbies that take me outside my room.

I don't care what others think, I just don't want to fucking talk to them.

You are asking me to 'improve' fundamental things about myself, and you're doing it with the worst condescending platitudes.
>>
>>36843587
>I don't care what others think, I just don't want to fucking talk to them.

Then why expect anyone to care for you? Better yet, why did you even decide to reply in this thread to begin with?

Stand by what you say, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>36843655
You ask me for honest input, then insult me for it when your advice, completely unasked for by the way, doesn't magically solve my problems.

You have a fundamental listening problem and people like you are why I'm happy blanking everyone who doesn't take the time to get to know me first.
>>
>>36843775
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

You completely deserve whatever misery you have in your life. It's all your own doing and someday you'll see this to be true and will stop blaming others for your own FAILURES

WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU
>>
>>36843862
The funny part is I'm pretty happy with my life since I have a number of friends who do listen to me, and a number of interests. I have job prospects, and my physical health is constantly improving.

If my failure is anything, it's being unable to completly eliminate from my life all the false altruist liars who don't actually care about me. Like yourself.

Don't project your own petty insecurities onto me.
>>
>>36844037
Yet here you are, virgin. Boasting about the things you have, while lacking something you desire the most, yet you'll never have.

I'm the normie here, remember? I was fine and I will be fine. Don't you worry about that, virgin.

Now go fuck yourself, FAGGOT.
>>
>>36844142
Scroll up.
I don't care about losing my virginity, I care about having a girl be able to listen.
Something you've demonstrated you're exceptionally bad at.

Your whole statement is wrong.

What's sad is you and I are the same. I'm not going to start giving people who don't listen a chance, and you're never going to learn to listen.
And we're both going to be fine.

You're rude too.
>>
File: 1302219832811.jpg (30KB, 297x326px) Image search: [Google]
1302219832811.jpg
30KB, 297x326px
>>36844463
I'm lashing out because I'm tremendously hurt about a four year old relationship going sour. I'm extremely insecure about everything that I am, and it feels like I've missed the boat on life. I have panic attacks and I've been stressed and anxious for weeks now.

You've hit a nerve when you said you and I are the same.

I actually do believe you'll be fine, but I don't believe the same for myself.

And I'm not really necessarily rude. The caps should've given it away that I was mostly trolling. C'mon. This is a Bulgarian Matroska Quarry. It's all bullshit.
>>
>>36844681
I can tell right away that you're braver than I am, because you've tried. I haven't.

I won't pretend to know how you should proceed but you're another step closer to success now, because you've tried, failed, and you have this experience to draw on in the future.

Even if you don't think you'll be fine, the possibility is there, and it's closer than it was before.

You'll be ok.
>>
>>36842778
b-but OP, my dick says otherwise
>>
>>36842778

At 30 years old, I'm starting to care less and less about it. Since I am hypercritical of myself, I'd probably look back at having sex and cringe at everything I did.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.