[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a girl from work on Friday if she wants to come to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1472.jpg (271KB, 904x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
271KB, 904x1084px
Asked a girl from work on Friday if she wants to come to the beach with me today

She said yes.

What the fuck do I do? I'm afraid to text her
>>
you should probably go to the beach with her
>>
What if she changed her mind ?

I don't want to deal with that rejection

Would she have texted me to let me know the plan is off ?
>>
Nay, she would have texted for sure
>>
Hurry up and go to the beach you bitch
>>
>>36842558
Send her a time and place and go. Remember to take off your shirt to show off you amazing robot bod.
>>
>>36842558
text her. enjoy being a normie and/or cyborg
>>
>>36842558
dont text her she probably thought you were joking and you acting serious on it would be putting she and you in awkward situation
>>
>>36842558
Going to the beach is a pretty intimate thing I'd think, like you either go down to the water and you both go out there into dark water, you put sunblock on her back and rub it in, there's tons of stuff to talk about.

If it's the boardwalk then it's kind of romantic, especially at night. It could even turn into an all day thing . Beach then boardwalk.

Worst case scenario is she thought you were going down with a bunch of people, or she brings a bunch of people.
>>
>>36843539

We already hung out once after work

Chilled in my car and smoked but I didn't make any moves. I mean I just met her the day before ? Right ?

>>36843687

This was my plan but it's fucking cloudy and cold in Southern California this weekend. I'll probably just take her to Santa Monica Pier. Wish me luck bros

I'm about to text her
>>
>>36842558
fuck the fuck off, if you would under any circumstance voluntarily go to a beach, the ultimate cesspool of degeneracy and normalfaggotry, you shouldn't be here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.