[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people defend the NEET lifestyle? I understand being a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Why do people defend the NEET lifestyle? I understand being a wagecuck is fucking shitty but i'd rather feel like i'm doing SOMETHING than being waste of space in my parents house. Do you really do anything else besides browse the internet all day?
>>
they got used to the lifestyle in school where they didn't have to do anything and have come to the point where they fear change or exerting effort into anything other than content consumption
>>
i dunno

i wagecuck for 6months and then collect ei and neet for 6 months.. it's really the best of both wortlds
>>
>>36841174
>doing SOMETHING
more likely that not the thing you are doing is making someone who is already rich , richer.
>>
I dont want to do anything let alone something. Do you not understand depression
>>
>>36841361
Depression doesn't exist. Get over yourself
>>
>>36841352
Haha. Fuck you. You're right, of course, but hey, people need to survive you know.
Besides, the only moral thing to do is kill yourself. Fuckd debt, fuck working. Just die. The only reason why anybody wouldn't commit suicide if they have someone who is financially dependent on them, which either means for this board a cuck caring for their wife's son or failed normies complaining about bringing life into this stupid world.
>>
>>36841408
t. someone who has never been actually depressed
>>
>>36841408
t. negative digit iq
>>
>>36841174
Fucking pleb. Do yourself a favour and stop submitting to the Jew, thnx
>>
>>36841295
this is me, has been for four years now, I think I'm in too deep. i'm not even sure what I want.
>>
I get autism bux, now bugger off and work. My autism bux doesn't finance itself.
>>
>>36841174
Most of it is Larp and irony desu, don't take everything here seriously senpai.
>>
>>36841174
without a social life there's literally no reason to work. You don't need money so you can spend time with your friends doing things. All work does is make you miserable if you don't have a social life.
>>
>>36841690
except NEETS don't learn or do anything
>>
You're kidding right? NEET, wagecuck, robot, normie, Chad, or Stacy all have one thing in common.

Their lives are fucking pointless and add up to nothing in the end, I can't stand this "I have to make something out of my life" shit. Because once you die no one cares.
>>
File: Thank you cucks.png (52KB, 406x380px)
Thank you cucks.png
52KB, 406x380px
Neet is master race. We are free to pursue the highest intellectual pursuits and master both the arts and the sciences. Wagies are envious so they attack is in a blind fit of rage because they are too chickenshit to direct their anger at who they really hate, themselves and the nosebergs.
>>
>>36841885
Only wagies larp. It's a gay faggot hobby for losers who have jobs.
>>
File: binoculars.png (87KB, 268x263px)
binoculars.png
87KB, 268x263px
>>36841690
>becomes blonde with blue eyes in the last part
I love it
>>
>>36842621
One hundred percent correct again, /r9k/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.