[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fidget Spinners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What's /r9k/'s opinion on fidget spinners?
>>
>>36841153
You should tell us what they are first
>>
I have seen normalfags talking about these. What the fuck are they? They're the new vaping or some shit, right?
>>
>>36841153
They look pretty fucking stupid, honestly.
>>
File: Fidget-Cube-690x556.png (219KB, 690x556px) Image search: [Google]
Fidget-Cube-690x556.png
219KB, 690x556px
they pale in comparison to autism cubes
>>
>>36841172

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/05/health/fidget-spinners-what-is-trnd/

It supposedly was developed to calm autistic kids but has hit the mainstream normiverse.

I work as a wagie in retail and can attest to these things selling out.
>>
I don't see the appeal.

I just play with my balls with my spare hand.
>>
File: 1431008961227.jpg (30KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1431008961227.jpg
30KB, 500x463px
>>36841153
>>36841233
>People trying to make back their lost money from the 3d printer faze
kek
>>
>>36841153
It's fucking stupid, everyone in the school has one because 'muh focus' even though one has fucking LEDS strapped onto it and everyone gets distracted by them. It's basically a shitty gyroscope. School did ban them, but it did fuck all, everyone still has those things out during class.
>>
>>36841310
>School did ban them, but it did fuck all, everyone still has those things out during class.

underaged b&
>>
Honestly, these things looks like I would love having one to fidget around with. It's just that they all look so tacticool with obnoxious colours and shapes that I don't want to be associated with them.
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
>>36841248
>One story out of Australia claims a school in Shepparton banned them after a wayward spinner injured a boy's eye.
>>
>>36841153
they are extremely autistic, and I cant go anwhere without someone next to me spinning it and it making a "VVVSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>>
>>36841153
Why does anyone ask /r9k/'s opinion on anything? You know we blindly hate everything.
>>
>>36841153
The whole focus thing is a meme, I have one simply because it's fun to spin. There's literally nothing wrong with it.
>>
Gotta import the chinese knock offs to sell them on my third world country
>>
ADD is a meme

oregano
>>
>>36841153
I'd rather play with toy cars
>>
>>36841153
Society approved toy for adult because it's not really a toy guise totally not toy and childish, i can use this come on it's a ADD curing everyday fidget spinner highly technical

A cool toy you can play around with in public as a grown up and not be judged
>>
>>36841153
Fucking gay and pointless. Not even fun.
>>
>>36841153
I' spend 250$ on one
>>
Just the newest trend that will be forgotten in a few months
>>
>>36841925
What hasnt been banned for shit like that? Beyblades got banned at my middle school because they were too loud and violent. Tech decks got banned for allegedly causing fights. Yugioh cards got banned at my old high school because there was an underground betting orginaztion in the bathrooms
>>
>>36841153
They go to show how autistic college students can be.
Instead of playing with your pencil and pens like a normal person you buy a toy.
>>
>>36841153
>lets encourage people who have trouble paying attention to play with toys at inappropriate times

i think it's a neat toy; i just played with pens in class but we used to have things like marbles and yo-yos too. but if anyone buys this thing because they "fidget" or want to focus better, or do that for their lazy kid, they deserve to be publicly shamed.
>>
>>36841153
fucking stupid. You can just spin a pen and not waste money.
>>
actual toys > fidget spinners
>>
File: 1492617147855.jpg (37KB, 656x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492617147855.jpg
37KB, 656x583px
>>36841153
I guess they're okay. Normies need to stop ruining them for everyone else though.

It's nice to fiddle with it while you watch YouTube videos but if you bring it to class and you aren't mentally disabled you need to stop.
>>
pointless stimming should be repressed
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.