[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does growing up with a sister make you less autistic around women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1487561148750.jpg (158KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487561148750.jpg
158KB, 640x640px
Does growing up with a sister make you less autistic around women?
>>
Don't have a sister so I wouldn't know. Makes sense, though.
>>
Kind of. If a girl is outgoing like my sister, it's not awkward to be around her. Too bad they're not my type.
>>
My sister is the reason I have schizoid to go with my autism, imo.
>>
>>36840120
I think there's something to it. Most fellas I know with a sister tend to be easy going around women. This is anecdotal though so take it or leave it.
>>
>>36840183
what do you mean? how did she cause it?
>>
>>36840120
I have a brother and a sister (extreme normies), so I think interaction with them definitely helped with learning how to interact with others, though I'm still not the best.

I can only imagine how things would be if I were an only child....
>>
>>36840120
>have 4 sisters
>2 of them cut me out of their lives for no good reason (won't speak to me at all, and when they still did it was only to insult me)
>the other 2 sisters I can talk to are ages 10 & 8
>become petrified of speaking to teenage/young adult succibi because of this
>become 20+ khhv
>>
>>36840251
She's a manipulative sociopath who tortures me to this day as an adult. If I didn't promise my dad I would look out for her, I wouldn't talk to her any more than any one else. I torture myself over spooks/obligation to family despite the hot and cold treatment my family always gave me, and a promise to a then-dementia-riddled now-dead man.
I just want to lose that last shit I give.
Cuck Taylor
>>
Probably only if you're close in age to her. My sister is 10 years younger so she hasn't really helped any.
>>
>>36840351
Jeez, that really blows... Honor and duty is one thing, but self-preservation is another. You should bail.
>>
>>36840549
I appreciate the sympathy, and the advice; quite a lot. At this point, honor and memes are all I have left though. My actions speak louder than my laments, for whatever reason I choose this.
>>
>>36840120
Not in my case, but we get along well enough so it's alright. She's the only female around my age I can comfortably speak to. With anyone else I'm just awful.
>>
>>36840120
not at all, is just makes you better at dealing with their shit
>>
I have a sister and let me tell you it only shows you how dumb cunts can be.

She was easily influenced from the get-go. I live in single mom city, and as you may known single moms are single for a fucking reason, they're all bitchy, unlikeable cunts.
Their daughters see this and naturally they act like that too. My sister sees this and she also adopts this horrible, toxic behavior. And it only gets worse as they grow up. She showed no respect towards anybody other than to my mother and that's only because she was allowed to beat the shit out of her.

Teenage girls are the worst things in fucking existence.

The dumb bitch even let herself get talked into attempting suicide and to this day nobody knows why she was dumb enough to try it.

At that point I second guess myself as a brother, and try being nicer to her. But when the cunt comes back from the hospital she's worse than ever.

Now everytime I try talking to her (which is only when I need to) she replies with some obnoxious, anti-social remark and in the back of my head all I think about is "Why didn't you kill yourself correctly, you attention seeking whore?"

Did having a sister help me be less autistic around women? Not really, she's just another example of why women aren't actual people.
>>
>>36840502
>tfw no imouto

At least you have something to live for, you get to protect her innocence and happiness.
>>
>>36840983
It's your duty as her brother to save her.
>>
>>36840120
No in fact I grew up almost entirely surrounded by women. And if I've learned one thing is that women either can't or refuse to teach you anything about women. I've never really had a positive male role model in my life to teach me anything about the other sex
>>
No it made it worse and made it easier to see how vapid and materialistic they all are. Aside from looks, all of her friends including her are just carbon copies with no real personality.
>>
I don't shit myself when talking with women but I still am a hopeless virgin.
>>
testing for dubs
>>
No. You don't even view your sister as the opposite sex. They're merely just a person, but at the same time they show you how awful women truly are. Anytime my sister opens her mouth I'm immediately reminded how much of a vapid dumb bitch she is
>>
When I was little my sister teased me for being weird. Now that I'm older I have to pretend to not be a loser so our interactions are less awkward.
>>
>>36840120
No but it demystifies them very early on.
>>
Sisters are fucking awful human beings and I wouldn't wish it on anybody
>messy
>leaves tampons all over the place
>shits with door open
>incapable of caring for their pets
>room is a complete pigsty with dirty clothes covering the entire floor
>unwarranted self importantance
>bitchy
>incapable of taking any criticism or advice
>constantly think they're bad ass and know everything
>constantly bitches about the guys she hangs around
>NEVER recognizes when a guy is a literal fucking loser; will defend him rabidly; but still cry her eyes out for days when surprise he turns out to be a fucking loser

Every day I wish I was an only child
>>
>>36840120
I have a sister. I can talk to girls, but I still can't talk romance with anyone.
>>
>>36842435
To add to this, my mom just came home and my sister immediately started a fight with her yelling about my SISTER'S cat being loud because she never feeds it or plays with it
>>
>>36840120
It shows you how differently women act in public compared to how they act at home. My sister's extreme shift in personalities makes her a stranger to me and I don't trust a word she says.

I see all women like that so I guess having a sister made things worse for me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.