[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could they be any more Transparent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: okie doke.png (2MB, 3378x1246px) Image search: [Google]
okie doke.png
2MB, 3378x1246px
Why is ti that they always try to double down on their own tactics? It isn't working.
>>
>>36839547
Who the fuck are they and why would they care if robots like black women.
>>
>>36839570
That's what I'm thinking too, this is supposed to be a board of NEETs who can't get sex, it's just a waste of time all around. What is the advantage of trying to tilt this one board with shit?
>>
>>36839570
You don't get how this work. It costs them close to nothing to make those threads. If they manage to convince even one person on entire board it's still a win.
>>
>>36839768
who the fuck is they?!??!?!?
>>
>>36839851
>he doesn't know who "they" are?
>>
File: Shecklestein.jpg (87KB, 455x548px) Image search: [Google]
Shecklestein.jpg
87KB, 455x548px
>>36839851
>(((They)))

OREO
>>
>>36839547
>>36839851
>>36839570
it's called trolling/shitposting
not everything is a shill
>>
Yeah I thought it was just me. Shits getting annoying.
>>
File: help.jpg (62KB, 540x876px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
62KB, 540x876px
>>36839547
>Shilling this hard

I feel like someone is really wasting their times trying to get fat 3/10 virgins to racemix with various subhumans

I'd still fuck a cute black girl though
>>
>>36839547
They somehow convinced themselves that if they shit up the place enough, we'll leave.
Anything to make us suffer.
They don't understand this place.
>>36839667
Somehow they know many robots go to /pol/ eventually (or they fell for a meme) and want to attack the racists at their root
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.