[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone happy for the first time in awhile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489077583374.png (32KB, 1172x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489077583374.png
32KB, 1172x675px
>be me
>going on class trip before graduation at disney (im 18)
>go to epcot, and completely indulge myself at the japan store because it was made for weebs like me
>buy a bunch of anime stuff, the cashiers are all from japan
>the cashier who helps me is super nice, we strike up a small conversation in her broken english and i leave really happy
>hot blonde girl who i have only talked to about 3 times before and met on wednesday says she is in love with me and asked me out, despite me being an autist when we talkes
> might be getting my first gf
Please dont call me a normie or reee get out, share your stories about wjy you are happy today
>>
>>36839540
I'm glad you're a happy boy!
>>
i'm pretty happy. i usually am. i had a bad childhood so things always look decent in comparison to that

i stole from my friends yesterday so i feel kinda bad about that. and i need a job so i can buy a new motorcycle. but not working is kinda nice too

other then that, things are ok
>>
I can't remember a happy memory

It feels weird and abstract and you might not believe me but it just is. I can remember fun but not happiness. Like if those memories have been purged away

I think my memory is giving away
>>
do you live in a place with no foreigners or some shit? epcot was legit when i was 13 but i for real see a japanese cashier girl almost daily now.
>>
>>36839644
I live in ny, but my school did a trip to disney world, so im used to foreigners. What i meant about the japanese cashiers was thst they acted very traditional like bowing and speaking softly. They always were smiling and speaking some japanese too which for some reason made me happy. I really cant explain it, it just made me feel good. Maybe because i was in a store where i could buy anime stuff without being judged
>>
>>36839712
Wish my school took a trip to disney world :*(
>>
File: 1480736303933.jpg (528KB, 3072x2463px) Image search: [Google]
1480736303933.jpg
528KB, 3072x2463px
>>36839540
>go to bush gardens on hs field trip a few years ago
>realize there is no obligation for me to stay in my assigned group
>go off on my own in the opposite direction as everyone else
>park is almost completely empty since our school & a few others booked the place
>since i took the opposite route, i have the whole park to myself for most of the trip
Great times desu. Almost a perfect trip except for the fact that anybody I conversed with had a clear look of disgust on their face.
>>
>>36839540
>>buy a bunch of anime stuff, the cashiers are all from japan
>>the cashier who helps me is super nice, we strike up a small conversation in her broken english and i leave really happy
>>hot blonde girl who i have only talked to >about 3 times before and met on wednesday says she is in love with me and asked me out, despite me being an autist when w
REEEEE GET OUT NORMIE
>>
Sounds comfy oh pee. Disney is a bretty comfy place I went 3 times when I was younger. I would like to take a Qt Japanese girl to Disney I even live in Florida. But I'm just a 22 year old KHV.
>>
>>36841347
I can assure you, im not a normue. Im a khv who for some reason got lucky. I talked to the girl for a total of 19 minutes, with me usually giving one word replies.

>>36842302
Its never too late
>>
i went to a anne frank play this year
i barely made any jew jokes cause the play was actually pretty good and wasnt retarded as a thought most plays were
>>
>>36842362
Talking to a girl IS WHAT MAKES YOU A NORMIE
>>
>>36841347
not only is he a normie he is a weeb too
>>
>>36839540
>graduation at disney
wut?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.