[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What do you lot think of this?
>>
>>36839452
Yeah dude the only reason you educate your daughter is so that another man will "enjoy fucking her in every hole"

What the fuck? This is your problem with women, /r9k/. You are all fucking retarded and can't see women as equals. This attitude permeates to every in-depth interaction you have with women and they can sense that you resent them.
>>
>>36839452
this fucking shit thread again

the mental gymnastics anyone would have to go through to come to the conclusion that having a daughter = cuckold are beyond logic
>>
and having a son is prepping the bull?
>>
the thought of not having children is such a relieve.
The suffering will end with me and society can't hurt me further when I end my life.
>>
No sane and rational person has romantic or sexual thoughts about their children so how would it be in any way remotely close to cuckoldry?
>>
>>36839452
>le everything makes you a cuck maymay XD
>>
>>36839452
Its just something else to stop you from having children. Your probably already cautious about the idea. Well this won't help your eventual decision.
>>
File: 1494108004113.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494108004113.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
>>36839452
daughters are for child sacrifice or arranged marriages, sons are to be raised into warriors
>>
>r/Anarcho Capitalism
>retarded posters
What a shock.
>>
OP here, I came to see if anyone would defend that mess and thank fuck you didn't

cheers for giving me some faith lads
>>
>>36839503
Yeah we resent them. They discriminate us for our bad looks and short height even though we can't change any of these. Don't even get me started on penis size. Boy I do wonder why do we resent women.
>>
>>36839532
Top kek my friend originally
>>
true. same logic goes for sisters.

their only purpose in life is to abandon your family to spread her legs for chad. you're a retard to give them any type of support whatsoever
>>
>>36840096
Satania a cute
>>
>>36840244
I hate the guys my daughter would eventually go for, since women go for high status males and I disagree with the social hierarchy of today.
It would be unwise to set myself up for such disappointment.
It's like being a black slave and wanting to have children.
>>
File: 1486349322151.png (774KB, 1034x734px) Image search: [Google]
1486349322151.png
774KB, 1034x734px
To all of you normalfaggots present, what DO (You) get out of raising a daughter then? Even if the OP would be considered heartless, what is factually wrong about it?
>>
a daughter is almost guaranteed continuation of your genes, you could ignore her from birth and your bloodline will (probably) still continue
>>
>>36840616
>continuation of your genes
nah it's Chads genes that get passed in her foul cunt. only sons can do that
>>
>>36840134
I think it was origanno a pol shitpost.
>>
I think I understand the term "mental gymnastics" now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.