[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living your life after the love of your life left.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: airi_katagiri.png (100KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
airi_katagiri.png
100KB, 350x320px
Hey boys, Let's share stories about the people who still haunt us every day. Share your memories of past relationships or crushes.
>>
He made me feel safe, cared for and at home. I never had that before or after him.
>>
>>36838739
We understood each other intuitively, we knew what the other was feeling without having to explain, but everytime she did something that I thought was bad for her it hurt deep. I guess it was what growing apart feels like. I broke up with her in a particularly bad episode of depression. I felt so empty that I didn't feel anything for her anymore. I probably shouldn't have left her, we had a special connection.
>>
File: yuureitou-4367455.jpg (156KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
yuureitou-4367455.jpg
156KB, 1200x798px
>>36838784
I know what you mean.

It's been years since I separated with whom I believe to be the love of my life. I have nightmares about him daily, and I constantly whisper his name like some obsessive mantra when I'm overwhelmed.

The life we won't have haunts me and is slowly driving me insane, I just miss him so much. The worst part is that I know it's for the best we're not together, and I hope he found someone cute and sane to love him.

I just really wish I could still be his friend. I wish I could congratulate him when he graduates from Uni, or celebrate with him when he gets married. I want him to ask me to babysit his kids when we're old and I want him to trust me and rely on me. I'd be ok playing a sidekick to his life as long as I got to be close.
>>
>>36838834
I'm sorry man. That emptiness sound awful.
>>
>>36838968
It was probably for the best. I'm still in the same place I was back then, but she moved on and grew as a person.
>>
>>36838739
Round two: Hospital crush.
Committed to mental health ward, at same time as lovely Polynesian girl. We've been facing a lot of the same issues and have the same internal world. It's pretty rare to be understood so well.

But she's a few years older than me, and engaged.
>>
>>36839076
>We've been facing a lot of the same issues and have the same internal world. It's pretty rare to be understood so well.
I briefly had that same experience with someone recently. It was amazing, and changed the way I feel about myself, other people, relationships and humanity in general, I think permanently.

I miss it terribly.
>>
>>36839207
Reach out to them if you can! Do the facebook thing.
>>
>>36838889
I hope you can move on. It's not right that you should devote your entire life to him without getting the same in return, and it would be a burden on him and his partner as well.

Who knows, maybe you'll even find someone else and not think of him anymore.

I'm still hoping I might. Although it's only happened once, and I'm already 30.
>>
>>36839280
Yea, I know you're right. I only mentioned the friendship as an unattainable fantasy. He's refused to talk to me these past few years; it's nearly impossible to even ask how he's doing.

I sent him some chocolates a bit over a year ago and no response. So, I figured I'm already a big enough burden to him as is.

I'm happy you remain positive, I hope you can fill that whole too.
>>
>>36839380
From what you've said here, I don't think you're a burden to him now. He's probably just trying to help you make a clean break, or trying to make one for his own sake.
>>
>>36839414
I dunno...maybe. It still hurts to have someone so special turn into a stranger.
>>
>>36838739
She cared.
I didnt know she did, so i just ignored her, and i didnt want to fall for her.
But i did, and she fell for me, but i was so scared, i was hurt many times.
She eventually moved from me, so im stuck here
>>
>>36839489
I know.

May it pass soon.
>>
The girl I loved back when I was a complete normie, we did everything together and we were the average movie couple that couldn't separate no matter what.

But back in my existential phase I completely lost interest in everything to a pretty unhealthy extent to the point I couldn't do anything without being completely overwhelmed by the fact that it's all pointless. She noticed and said she just didn't like the new me and she missed how I used to be up beat all the time. She left me and it didn't effect me whatsoever then. But I think that's why I never left that phase and am now in a constant state of wanting to die.
>>
>>36839612
Jesus christ anon, she was not mature enough to be with you, to me it sounds like a bad person. Existential issues are a human thing everybody has sooner or later.
>t.cyborg
>>
>>36839606
Heh, yea. Let's hope that day comes for us before we commit sodoku.
>>
>>36839726
Hey, there's more to life than men and love. If I lose hope, I'll turn to drugs. I expect they'll make me feel much better than any guy ever could.

The time for sudoku is only after you've done so much drugs even that stops feeling good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.