[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wealthy NEET Masterrace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>tfw 20 year old wealthy NEET with 40k in savings.
>tfw rich mother.
>tfw live in big nice house in a 100% white gated Wealthy neighborhood.
>tfw have zero expenses at all.
>tfw just got a Gtx 1080ti and a 4k monitor.
>tfw going to relax in my big swimming pool and feel the nice warm fountain water on my back.
>tfw most people my age are stuck in a shitty wage slave job and/or going into great amounts of debt, and stressing about their meme degree.

Feels good man. When my mother dies I will also inherert around 1.3-1.5 million in money and assets all just for me (only child Masterrace) what are you wagies up to today? Also a question for the NEETS on NEETBUX here, could I get NEETBUX even though I have a lot of money saved and own expensive assets? I most likey would be accepted because I have been hospitalized a few times for mental problems, and can not function well in society. I want to keep building my wealth.
>>
>>36838677
sup nate text me back
>>
>>36838677

Not a wealthy NEET I just know better than most and not to live outside my financial means. Don't care about smartphones, fancy cars or wanting to show off my ego by getting a bigger house or meme degree. Feels good not being restricted by those things.
>>
>>36838677
Can I move into your cuckshed?

I can grind the tedious parts in vidya for you in return
>>
>>36838709
It sure does feel good to be above those scum superficial normies. I don't have a smartphone and I try to limit money spending. The only thing I spend money on are Computer upgrades and games. They are a worthwhile investment because I spend around 7-11 hours a day playing games and going on my Pc.
>>
>>36838719
No, I don't think I'd like a roommate. We do have 2 extra bedrooms though. I try to stay away from my mother for the most part. The house is big enough and our rooms are on the opposite side of the house so it works out.
>>
Better start investing some of the money for the BETA UPRISING
>>
>>36838778
ooh masta' you're too kind for allowing me to stay in the big house.
>>
>>36838790
I plan on buying high grade weaponry and armor when the day comes. Me and a few other wealthy NEETs and robots will supply the Beta army with the finest weapons.
>>
>>36838840
>armor
not worth the cost dude just buy more guns
body armor works 1 time and thats it
>>
>>36838677
poor NEET who is struggling at the moment but somehow knowing that other people are comfy is a good feeling.

Just know that someday everything could be taken away from you and you will have to find out what you really have when you've got nothing.
>>
i am pleased and honored to be your presence, wealthy, only child master race. i am a forgotten third child wagie and my time on this earth has been tedious and sorrowful with few joys to relieve my pains
>>
>>36838677
invest all your savings in memecoins. Thank me later then you're a billionaire
>>
>wealthy NEET
>happy about it
you are not going to do shit with that money other than keep your fat ass sated, nigger
>>
>>36838677
Not doubting you just curious
>40k savings
How if you're a NEET? Does mommy provide an allowance?
>millions in inheritance
I hope you have a game plan so it lasts you the rest of your glorious life
>>
>>36838751
you are superficial scum. also a normie, richfags cant be robots
>>
>>36838677
I was like you until my father developed extremly expensive vices, now im living alone in a studio apartment, allways tought i wont have to work a day in my life but shit goes wrong and the money can easily vanish.
>>
>>36840583
I'm a 20 year old KHV hs drop out with no friends. I haven't left the perimeter of my house in around 7 months. I'm anything but normie.
>>
>>36840563
Yes the 40k is from my mother putting money into my account. I Have no exact plan though. I'll have enough time to figure it out though.
>>
Man, you have to invest that money to create a passive income. You will be able to live the neet life forever
>>
>tfw rich parents
>tfw 3rd child of 5
>youngest gets the sports cars
>oldest son gets the money
>I het the guns my grandpa handed down because im the only guy who uses them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.