[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We try to be as Reddit as possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1481270846075.jpg (216KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481270846075.jpg
216KB, 750x506px
>You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

>original pic unrelated
>>
You must be fun at parties.
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
>>
Get out of here with your facts
>>
>>36838617
Instructions not clear - penis got stuck in a blender.
>>
I'm a simple man. I see reddit, I upvote.
>>
Alright I'll say it. Now I'm not looking for upvotes, but I'm just going to say it because I know we're all thinking it, or at least the majority of us are, so I'll say it because I'm sure most people here, in this subreddit, are going to agree with me, but again I'm not looking for upvotes I'm just here to make my neutral opinions known, because I know we're all on the same page here, even if I do say something slightly controversial I'm going to back myself up by saying I don't really lean in either direction, and if I do I'll make sure that nearly everyone here agrees with me, just to ensure I don't offend anyone here, and once again I'm not looking for upvotes but if someone could reply to this post with a witty one-liner that would be great.
>>
>>36839003
Truer words have never been spoken, fifth post best post.

Yeah, I go on t_d. Yeah, I hate niggers. Why is it that that's a problem? Let's be honest here, we're all on the same side.

(((they))) want to separate our forces, but we're all kek's disciples, right? So come on, let's work together and take care of this country with our combined meme energy!

My repeating numbers confirms. Praise kek.
>>
>>36839115
Not Reddit at all
>>
>>36839214
it is reddit the_donald
>>
Check out this BASED black guy that supports le Golden Don! XD
>>
File: 1488963183034.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488963183034.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>36838636
>You must be fun at parties.
unique REEE
>>
>>36839243
The ddonald bans racism and anti semitism
Edit: front page really? Thank you guys!
>>
>>36839252
Omg, so based!
>>
They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange.
>>
>>36839321
The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
>>
File: leddit.png (23KB, 1020x313px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.png
23KB, 1020x313px
>>36839252
Original unoriginality
>>
I'd like to remind every guy and gal (or whatever floats your boat) here that /r/the_adolf doesn't represent Reddit as a whole!
Edit: Downvotes, really? Stay classy, Reddit.
>>
File: brownie.jpg (511KB, 2560x2148px) Image search: [Google]
brownie.jpg
511KB, 2560x2148px
>>36838617
hey look what my SO made for me
>>
>>36839448
story time. my ex, lets call her Jane...insert something mundane something boring SEX SEX SEX something unfunny something dumb etc etc etc
>>
>>36839214
Actually very reddit
>>
>>36839448
Wtf does SO mean?
Sorry op
>>
>>36839665
Special One, my dude
>>
>>36839665
Reddit abbreviations scholar here:
It stands for Significant Other.
Glad I could help ;)
>>
i know this will be downvoted, but...
>>
TIL that the average Rick and Morty viewer has more sexy times than the average Trumo voter.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.