[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me (Stacy, jk) lay a lucky virgin!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492334432899.jpg (1MB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1492334432899.jpg
1MB, 2048x1357px
So I'm looking for actual older (if you're below 20 fuck off) virgin robots for advice. I'm currently courting what I assume is one of you. He's grumpy, cynical, anti social, overworked in some IT occupation, I feel an alcoholic? And a 26 year old virgin. But doesn't seem like he hates women so that's something.
But he lives 5 minutes away, he's average looking, funny and shares a place with my friend. I'm an extremely busy woman and don't have the heart for a one night stand, but need a dick I can use and forget about.
I'll often initiate, but I'm kind of sick of it. The only times I've fucked is in a long term relationship, so going from 0-dick is pretty unnatural. When I speak to him bluntly he just freezes up and doesn't reply. When we sit together he'll sit and just cling to my arm like some monkey, and when we stand together he tries to hold my hand or put his arm around my waist. I mean, it's pretty kek worthy, but I see what he's trying to do.

How would you virgins have it? And don't just be like "turn up and tell him to fuck you", consider how real life works first before you give input.
>>
Just tell him. "Real life" is basically synonymous with "bullshit games I like to play" in your world. Guy wants you, you want guy. Please, tell me what's the big fucking problem you had to make a thread about, because it seems to me like you're making problems where there are none.
>>
>>36838435
Take him on a date and have sex with him afterwards, or go on a 2nd date first. :)
Don't ask him on a date like a day before, he might deny or won't turn up(that's what I would do). Just try to force a situation where you can eat and chat with him.

Tell him it's alright to be nervous.
>>
Honestly this thread should have more replies. If it's bait then it's very good, because the condescension is pretty much spot on to how a normie who hates themselves would talk. Honestly, unironically, coming from someone who's probably had sex with more people than you, ask him if he wants to come over to your house and watch a movie or something. Then just make out with him and see how it goes from there. Don't except him to be '"a dick you can use and forget about" though, since people tend to be pretty clingy to the person they lose their virginity to. Also try to stop thinking you're better than everyone, because you're probably not.
>>
>>36838435
>hang out
>watch movie
>sit close
>cuddle up
>touch
>kiss
>make out
>sex
how the fuck do you not know this if you're a stacey
>>
>>36838435
Ask him to go drinking at a bar not a club. Then just go home with him at the end of the night not that difficult
>>
>>36838435
Try to show some fucking interest and not just handle him like a cock with a man attached.
If he doesn't already hate women, he soon will.
>>
When i was young I was playing games with one of my friends during a sleepover and he just reached over and grabbed my dick.
A few years later me and a friend are on the computer and he just suddenly asks me if he can suck me off.
To this day i occasionally get messages from guys wanting to fuck.
It aint that hard.
I just came to laugh at the phrase "from 0-dick
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.