[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lonely wojak late at night.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
lonely wojak late at night.png
227KB, 635x661px
In order for me to play ranked dota 2 I need to link a phone number to my account. Virtual numbers don't work. If any of you have a phone number that can be linked to that account it would be much appreciated. You'll receive two messages (free of charge) from steam to set it up, other than that I won't bother you.
>>
>>36838283

Anon, I think you probably can skip that. I can't imagine that they "require" something like that.
>>
>>36839408
not OP but nope, not if you wanna ranked.
>>
>>36839408
They do, >>36839421 is right, here is a source http://www. pcgamer .com/dota-2-will-require-a-phone-number-to-play-in-ranked-matches/
I really don't understand how they think it's acceptable, but I guess they can do anything since it's free to play.
>>
How do ik u are not scam?
>>
>>36838283
I ain't giving you my phone number nigger. just get a throwaway sim card if you want to waste your time with that shit so bad.
>>
I'm kind of happy about this. Means that only the most serious will play now. It will make low-mmr all the more savage for that.
>>
>>36841383
You don't. I'm hoping there is an anon who has a phone number that he only uses for singing up to places. Maybe someone who uses it for a fake tinder account. That person wouldnt have to lose anything and might share it.
>>36841510
That's bullshit, normalfags are much more likely to have a phone number that they can use to sign up with.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.