[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet girls for potential gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1324549758786.png (16KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
1324549758786.png
16KB, 630x620px
How do I meet girls for potential gf?

I go to uni, but everyone just leaves and goes home after classes. I am too autistic to join a club or society thing. Please I don't want to be a virgin forever.
>>
Drink vodka in class for social lubrication
>>
>>36838255
hard alcohol makes me gassy and want to throw up ;_;
>>
>I am too autistic to join a club or society thing
then you're never getting a gf
man up and interact with people for a change, you complete pussy
>>
>>36838267
Don't be a pussy that might solve a lot of your problems
>>
Internet. Dating sites are and apps. You have to be a complete dumbfuck to not realize that the door has been left wide open for people like us now. I would have never had a gf if it wasn't for the internet. You won't get a gf just because you asked nice though. Make sure you improve your physical appearance and social skills. Unfortunately this means you will have to practice and probably make some mistakes. Get ready to embarrass yourself!

Best advice I can give you is that not every girl you meet is meant for you. Don't fall into the oneitis trap. Don't get discouraged when things don't work out either. There's always another.
>>
>>36838355
Bullshit dont listen to this guy just get drunk and go outside.
>>
>>36838355
lol wtf are you talking about dating apps are for Chad. If you're hopeless dating irl, you'll be hopeless dating online.
>>
>>36838390
>>36838289
But how do I meet them? Just go outside and do what? I live in the UK and people don't really make friends with strangers.

I admittedly once got drunk and was able to get a girls' number off the street but she never replied to my texts.
>>
>>36838424
Get really wasted, preferably with mates and just be really fucking noticeable. I was blackout drunk on cruise ship for two days and somehow managed to get in contact with some girls without any memory of how, unfortunately they view me only as a party/drinking companion instead if something serious now

Also, engage in social smoking, asking for a lighter or cig is great conversation starter
>>
>>36838424
Are you even listening? You need to join clubs and shit. Make friends first, GF will follow. You don't fucking get a GF talking to random people on the street. Chad might; you won't.
>>
>>36838521
Fucking this 100x. And dont forget that drinking helps getting friends too. Dont smoke weed tho, that shit is for pussies
>>
>>36838420
So you're saying autists like me should just give up? I've had gfs and fucked thanks to this stuff. How about you? What are you doing with your life? Still blaming all your problems on Chad? I stopped that long ago, but my story is different. My dad's name is Chad.
>>
>>36838420
Dating apps are for everyone, you retarded virgin.
>>
>>36838880
No dipshit, because women don't want a disabled wizard who lives with his parents.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.