[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your major malfunction /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1433865163614.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1433865163614.gif
2MB, 250x188px
what's your major malfunction /r9k/
>>
someone deleted system32 in my brain
>>
File: 1488294642996.jpg (53KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488294642996.jpg
53KB, 550x413px
All my problems are more or less catch 22

there's no escape
>>
I don't talk to strangers because that's what I was taught as a kid.
Now that I'm an adult, I'm a stranger and nobody talks to me.
>>
>>36838376
>All my problems are more or less catch 22

what does that mean, english is not my first language
>>
>>36838396
In the 1961 novel "Catch-22", airmen who were crazy were not obliged to fly missions, but anyone who applied to stop flying was showing a rational concern for his safety and was, therefore, sane and had to fly.
>>
Guess it would be fitting in
>>
>>36838423
lel thats funny
>>
>>36838396
Basically contradicting stuff
Like when you need experience to find a job but can't have experience without getting a job.
>>
oversensitivity + inability to express myself in a way that reflects my inner self

I'm extremely emotional but put up a thousand walls so people think I'm an emotionless psychopath

this is a terrible hell
>>
When i was five i was bitten on the dick by a spider and every night since i have had dreams of a spider like humanoid who tells me what to do.
>>
>>36838232
Tf you mean "malfunction"
>>
what happens if i binge on anti depression pills
>>
>>36838519
Yes this. I'm probably autistic. I feel like I can think normally, but when I try to bring the thoughts out It just comes out wrong and I sound retarded. Just can't articulate myself properly
>>
>>36838498
oh right cheers
>>
>>36838232
Sauce ? And did he died ?
>>
>>36838391
People are strange
when you are a stranger
>>
I feel inferior to other people and am afraid that talking to someone will annoy them and make them hate me even more.
So I almost never talk to anyone and am always alone.
>>
>>36838696
Can I ask for how many months /year you have been in solitude .Are you adapted to that kind of environment.l because I have also decided to this lifestyle for the next decade.
>>
File: 1494014860926.jpg (62KB, 750x855px) Image search: [Google]
1494014860926.jpg
62KB, 750x855px
alcoholism

Been in an out of rehab several times and i've been hospitalized like a dozen times because of alcohol

It all started when I started orbiting this evil qtp2t girl and i fell in love with her. she treated me like shit and destroyed my self-worth. i stopped orbiting her to see how she would react if i just cut myself off from her.
I started feeling like shit and discovered alcohol. pretty much stayed drunk 24/7 for a couple years

why would a girl lead a guy on for 2 years? why would i fall for that? i was so stupid. everyday i kept thinking i might have a chance with her

she's dating bad-boy Chad now and i'm a fat recovering alcoholic with no friends, no job, no car. I feel like a 25 year old curmudgeon. i feel like i've aged 30 years in just 3 years.

life is a shit sandwich, robots, and everyday i've gotta take a bite.
>>
>>36838232
being social and being a functioning human.
>>
I don't know, but there is definitely a glitch in my head.
>>
>>36838752
About 6 years. Since I went to uni I lost contact to the few people I talked in school and I barely talk to my parents.
No I am not adapted to it and it's aweful. I don't know why anyone would do it voluntarily
>>
Social anxiety. I cant go to the grocery store without sweating like a pig because I fear the cashier judging my choices of food
>>
>>36838615
I've done that. It won't kill you, it just really hurts.
>>
>>36838556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD4q3leE5Uw

tis
>>
>>36838232
Have hated humans as a species since 5 or 6 years old. I am now 27 and feel the murder fantasies are becoming all too real
>>
>>36839353
damn that sucks bro
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.