[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the type of parenting that makes someone a loser?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Download (1).jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
11KB, 239x211px
what is the type of parenting that makes someone a loser?
>>
>>36838133
Helicopter parenting is what you're thinking of.
>>
>>36838140
I don't think all the people here had helicopter parents
>>
File: bd-old2.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old2.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>36838133
>what is the type of parenting that makes someone a loser?

Judgemental nitpicking father combined with dumb, submissive mother who "tries her best"
>>
bejng neglected gives you psychological issues thats for sure

mommy always used to tell me i was perfect just the way i am and never pushed me to improve myself, I guess thats the case for many people

during fights she called me the worst things imaginable and told me she hated me though and that is one of the reasons i am such an insecure wuss
>>
It's like cooking. Undercooked food is bad as is overcooked food. Helicopter parents will fuck up a child. So will neglectful parents. Missing a mother or father will fuck up a child. So will emotional or physical abuse. When you get a mix of these things it goes to shit even faster.

My path to failure was this. Raised by single father who was a violent alcoholic that beat me.
>>
>>36838224
the fuck are you me
>>36838438
but how come so many people with fucked up parents turn out good and people with good parents bad?
>>
>>36838501
Good is relative anon. Strict ass parents don't equal good. Their children rebel. I know that because of a few people I grew up with. Parents have to offer children guidance and help them grow not try to force them into it. They can't be their friend and buy them booze to throw a party either. There's some middle ground in here and so many parents fail to find it.

Now I had crappy parents and grew up to be alright but it took me a really long time. I wasn't alright until I was like 24. Took years away from my parents to start to get my shit together.
>>
File: 1494111590908.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494111590908.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>36838140
just found out about this thanks explains a lot.
>>
>>36838133
both my parents were NEETS, my mom took her own life when i was 15, my dad is disabled. i'm a NEET at 18 years old now, man i just don't know what to do, i got accepted into every university i applied for to study engineering but i can't afford it so now i have to stay here being a NEET looking after my dad and young sister...

:(
>>
Mentally ill parents, parents who can't handle their own life, physically and psychologically abusive parents, overprotective parents, parents who don't care about their children, single mothers/fathers

there are lots of types of parents that can fuck you up. But I don't think losers became losers only because they had shitty parents. There are probably many different factors which can make someone a loser.
>>
>>36838895
post sister's pic
>>
>>36838895
go to the gym and camwhore to gays online, if your face is decent you can earn some money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.