[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come to r9k due to being a mentally ill neet loser >Everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>Come to r9k due to being a mentally ill neet loser
>Everyone is nasty and has different political views than me

Where is the neet hangout for nice people who won't make me uncomfortable with political arguments?
>>
this happened to me so I left, became a normie, and am just back to shitpost as much as I can
>>
>>36837952
Those sort of hangouts died in 2006-2007. Before that everyone was excited you can talk to people all over the world on your computer and wasn't a complete tryhard.
>>
But actually though? I can only refresh the weather forecast so many times before I get bored.
>>
>>36837952
>Where is my hugbox/echo chamber?
Tumblr
>>
>>36838008
If I thought I could build a quality echo chamber there I would honestly go.
>>
>>36838034
Reddit is another good option. I'm sure you can find a niche sub with people who won't disagree with you or challenge you with dissenting viewpoints.
>>
>>36838008
here
>>
>>36838068
Reddit seems too slow. I think I need, dare I say it, actual friends.
>>
There is no comradery here. Not on this board. This board has psychopaths an loners. Best place to go is gurochan or /fit/.
>>
>>36838195
/fit/ you say? But what I'm an out of shape loser and have no desire to get >swole?
>>
>>36838008
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is this ironic?
>>
>>36838213
Just lurk. Its a better atmosphere and maybe you'll get the urge to be a better person there.
>>
>>36838254
Only a little bit. Sub-ironic.
>>
File: 1475915919445.jpg (39KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475915919445.jpg
39KB, 540x499px
>ITT: "People can't argue different views and opinions while also not being a prick about it."
>>
>>36838492
>ITT: "OP hides from conflict due to submissive nature and seeks meaningful connection"
>>
>>36838512
>ITT: "OP is too weak-minded to debate, developing better social skills and challenging his opinions, and instead chooses to live in a NEET hugbox due to low-energy disposition, and lack of pressure and motivation from childhood."
>>
>>36837952
/reddit/ you faggot
>>
>>36838625
Yeah pretty much. People don't really grow from debate anyway. Both sides dogmatically think they're right, nobody cares what the other side has to say. I wish everyone would see things my way but just telling them why I think they're wrong won't help at all, so why bother.
>>
>>36838672
Just got to remember the truth is subjective, we'll never really "know" anything for sure, and the point of debating is learning and entertainment, not who's right. In a world of numbers and identity, people become the embodiment of their arguments for the sake of having a purpose, and become far too attached to them. It's seen as a personal offense to disprove someone. Fucking bad practice.
>>
>>36838856
But we ARE all human. We all, to some extent at least, argue emotionally, not logically. I know I'm guilty of it, but I'm a trainwreck.
>>
>>36838877
Obviously. The key is, though, to not be a prick about it. Your competitor is another person, not the objective of your argument. Being emotional isn't an excuse for being a cunt. If it was - because all humans have emotions, we'd all perpetually talk shit to each other.
>>
>>36837952
Maybe there is a Discord with like minded people. If not, you just could create one
>>
>>36839017
Hey, OP, if you do decide to do what this Anon says. Make sure there's some kind of incentive for like-minded people to come there, and for people to want to preserve the culture of the server.

The amount of people that make a server for a really specific type of person, and then expect everyone to play nice out of the kindness of their hearts is ridiculous. I wouldn't say it if it didn't happen so fucking often, I honestly feel shit whenever it does.

Got to think it out first, man.
>>
>>36838008
or /pol/
>>
File: 1493751767103.jpg (140KB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
1493751767103.jpg
140KB, 1300x865px
> gas the jews!
> fuck niggers!
> the holocaust was a joke!

i just want to be happy
>>
>>36838625
>ITT: "I'm so clever and accomplished by arguing babby's first politics 24/7"
>>
>>36839191
Remember Anon - don't fall for the /pol/ hugbox meme.

Even under the assumption that blacks have a lower average IQ, it's still a measured average, there's enough variation from person to person that it's more realistic to judge someone by getting to know them. Don't imprison blacks because they do most crimes, imprison whoeer happens to be doing *any* crimes.

We don't need to gas the Jews, we need to gas everyone involved with manipulating the government in favour of the 0.01%.

Race-mixing is only bad because it makes your kids look like ooga-booga, there's nothing but more and more evidence that wider spread genetic heritage leads to better physical and mental fitness in offspring. It's aesthetics they're worried about.

Generalisations are a meme.
>>
>>36839279
>we dont need to gas the jews
Correct, a bullet and a bounty on jew noses would be much more efficient.
>>
>>36839191
You would be happy if niggers weren't mucking up your society, and if Jews hadn't ruined women to the point they never want to get married or have kids with us. Everyone else is too blinded by happiness to see it. If there's one benefit to all this crap we go through, it's being able to see the light through all the bullshit.

Hang in there brother.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.