[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wiccan GF Trying To Hex Me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: witch gf.jpg (43KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
witch gf.jpg
43KB, 600x337px
Sup /r9k/,

OK for starters, I wasn't sure whether to post this here or on /x/, but I figured I'd post it here because everyone on /x/ would side with my GF.

So the situation is my GF is a witch ('wiccan'), which normally wouldn't be a problem except that I believe she's trying to hex me.

Even when we started dating, she had a shrine in her bedroom. Initially, it was just a regular shrine, with candles, pictures of Valarie Solanas, copies of spell books, etc--the usual stuff.

But lately things have been going in a direction that I find worrisome. On her shrine, the pics of Valarie Solanas have been replaced with pics of me with "Xs" cross through them, and she has acquired a copy of "The SCUM Manifesto" with many passages highlighted and notes in the margins. Also, the chants in her spell books that she pays the most intention to are the ones about causing harm to one's BF.

All this behavior is very alarming.

From a robot perspective, is there anything that can be done about this, or is it my fault for getting involved with a succubus.

Pic related, it's what my GF looks like now.
>>
You can only fight magic with magic
>>
>>36837512
just give her a lil' smooch on the cheek
that'd be nice don't you think so?
>>
Run Bill, run.
>>
>>36837512
You must assert the dominance of your man-essence over her witch-magic by defiling her shrine with your ejaculate. If she confronts you over the desecration, say nothing, drop your pants, grab your mangristle, and helicopter it around and around in a circular fashion. This will ward off any hexes she attempts to sling at you and she should be subdued by your display of dominance and masculinity.
>>
>>36837744

This would be effective if it worked, but if it didn't she might go full Solanas and just shoot me dead right then and there. I don't want that happening, that's for sure.
>>
>>36837817
You should probably just leave town and hope she doesn't scry you, then. Stick around and she'll cut your dick off sooner or later to appease her dark master.
>>
>>36837512
>loads of people 'practise magic'
>it's never done jack shit
think you're safe op
>>
Crazy women might cut your pp off but dont worry about spells or anything thats bs, dump her and run
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.