[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you go back to being a virgin if you could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1470232200148.jpg (103KB, 700x961px) Image search: [Google]
1470232200148.jpg
103KB, 700x961px
Would you go back to being a virgin if you could
>>
>>36837251
>implying i lost my virginity in the first place
>>
>>36837251
Not sure if I'm onto something here but I have had opportunities to lose my virginity and get gf's in the past which I never pursued because it always seemed empty. Anyways, I feel like if I lost my virginity I would have ended up being a huge degenerate i.e. abusing alcohol and drugs, partying

>>36837296
this
>>
File: 1490033585528.jpg (66KB, 736x825px) Image search: [Google]
1490033585528.jpg
66KB, 736x825px
I'll be a wizard in a year.
>>
File: 1472765352331.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1472765352331.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>36837251
In an instant.
I wanted to spend it on the one that i thought was my soul mate, the one i would spend my life with, the one that would be my companion in everything no matter what.

I was absolutely fucking sure she was the one... It's been 5 months since, still trying to believe i wasn't wrong.

Can't get over anything, can't sleep at night, wish we never had these feelings if they weren't permanent.
>>
Not really. My first time was extremely shit but there have been some fine installments after that
>>
>>36837854
Damn anon. I had the same thing happen to me except it was years ago. Some advice I can give you is to just not let yourself close off because of one bad experience. Be open to the idea of another woman loving you unconditionally, take thing slow, and keep an open mind.
>inb4 women cant love
Enough memeing. There are good women out there they are just all taken.
>>
>>36837251
I don't have to go back for something I never lost, Norman
>>
File: 1354999116108.jpg (92KB, 643x760px) Image search: [Google]
1354999116108.jpg
92KB, 643x760px
I would.

I'm still so fucking heartbroken.

Being khhv was EASY compared to this
>>
I've had sex with three women, two of them I wish I hadn't and the other one I left terribly unsatisfied.

So yeah, I suppose I do.
>>
Nah, that'd be $700 down the drain.
>>
>>36837251
Yup I'd love to go back to not having been raped
>>
>>36838427
You disgusting whore.
>>
>>36837251
I was more pure then
>>
File: 1485061979082.png (412KB, 554x543px) Image search: [Google]
1485061979082.png
412KB, 554x543px
>have had my dick sucked and fingered a few times
>never had vaginal intercourse
>by definition I am still a virgin, but will never be a wizard
>5 kissless years to this day
>normies hate me, wizards hate me, robots are skeptical of me at best

I have no redeeming qualities lol
some recollection of what oral sex feels like, and the smell of pussy on my fingers
that's it, a distant and slowly fading memory
>>
File: pepe hijak.png (43KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hijak.png
43KB, 657x527px
>>36838443
ders no gowen bka i geted ur bumbum wochie mwe he he hee
>>
Never. Why would anyone do that?
>>
I truly recommend banging a hooker to all you virgins. Just remember to tell her you are one before actually having sex.
>>
>>36837251
have you seen how thirsty most of the virgins on this board are
i was a horny little son of a bitch too
losing my virginity opened my eyes to the value of purity and a celibate life unconcerned with women
so while it's obviously better to be a virgin than to not, I'm sure I'd want to go *back*, per se, if it involves moral degeneration
>>
>>36837251
not really, only if it guaranteed me entry into heaven or something

as much of a loser I am in every capacity at least I don't have that damn virgin curse
>>
How do I get a girl like the one in OP's pic?
>>
>>36838619
Seconded. There is no shame to it, and you will learn how to have sex and it will no longer be this mysterious unattainable thing. After practicing with hookers you will have a much easier time picking up girls.
>>
>>36837251
I'd go back in time, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>36838368
You see, children, this is a textbook example of a roastie (that is "woman") trying to coax another man into the holes of her fellow women.

This man was dumb enough to lose that one thing that separated him the masses(sexual purity) and now that he wasted it, he does not know what to do. His heart is obviously broken, and it should be considering he lost a part of him to a heartless roastie who probably never cared about him, or at least not even close to how much he loved her.

Now, at his weakest point, this animal is trying to trick him into becoming a provider for another woman. He should never trust again, yet these whores will try to spread their legs for money.

Pathetic.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.