[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for attractive robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (120KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1109x677px
>women been openly telling me im handsome all my life
>even guys sometimes
>any enviroment i spend some time at, women start orbiting me
>even have teachers hitting on me
>been told by a lot of people that i have "something special" about me, even in a non sexual way
>often hear from people how a friend of theirs said im hot
>people generally find me intimidating
>im literally just beeing myself, looks wise im 6-7/10
>6'3, fit, broad, tanned from sun, very dark features, deep voice
slavic tho
>never try to impress people or come off in a certain way so i dont know what the hell everyone sees in me
>cannot make peace with the fact that most women want to fuck me because i personally dont see why
>now a 21 yearold virgin

Does anyone else have experience with this? How do i accept this? The only time i know im being a chad is when im drunk, thats when my inner chad comes out and i do whatever the hell i want.
>>
>>36837229
>slavic tho
That's only a linguistic group. Just say you look like a potato-head Russian, don't get us all a bad name.
>>
>>36837268
>potato-head
That's primarily Polish feature tho, Russians are visibly less prone to that due to all the admixtures.
>>
>>36837268
I just explained what i look like and i dont look slavic at all
>>
>>36837229
fuck off with your humble brag shit, christ you're worse than fucking fembots
>>
>>36837229
Just go and fuck some girls then if everything you said was true. What the fuck is wrong with you? If you're really so attractive and girls flock to you, I don't understand how you can be a robot. You can literally say or do any autistic thing and roasties will still look past it.
>>
>>36837513
>i dont look slavic at all
That's what I'm trying to say, retardo. There's no "Slavic" look because Slavs are a linguistic group, not a genetic thing.
>>
File: a60.jpg (17KB, 668x448px) Image search: [Google]
a60.jpg
17KB, 668x448px
>>36837229
>women been openly telling me im handsome all my life
>even guys sometimes
>now a 21 yearold virgin

something doesn't add up
>>
File: uh.png (3KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
3KB, 210x230px
>>36837229
Are you me? I am a 21 year old Russian-American. I always thought my looks were kind of attractive, I have been called handsome by many people, but I actually feel like an outcast.

I have this romantic dream of someday going to Russia and marrying a Russian qt. But I don't speak Russian and I'm too poor to leave America.
>>
>>36837579
I know. And they do look past it.
I actually managed to get together with this girl from college that is the female version of me. I think so, she thinks so and everyone else around us thinks so. We've been playing cat and mouse for 6 months because we're both equally stupid, and people around us see that we both really really like each other and are always asking me about her and her about me. I fell for her like i have never fallen for a girl before and since i met her i cant even look at another women sexually. She made me feel shit i did noz know was possible and if i didnt do something i knew i would regret it for the rest of my life. 2 weeks ago i finally asked her out and she said yes and we confessed our feelings to each other. And now we are dating. We've been talking for 6 months sometimes hours and hours a day and after 6 months we still never run out of things to talk about and it all just feels so right. Still no sex, but she's indicating that she wants to do it and we talked about sex before. Didnt admit to her that im a virgin tho and i dont plan on doing that. Fake it till you make it.
>>
File: 1489113865137.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1489113865137.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>36837229
>attractive robot

Original comment.
>>
>>36837229
Gone through highschool as the weird unattractive kid, but slowly, with the help of my sister, dressed and looked better.
Have been called handsome by girls and girls have asked me out.
Thing is I'm fucking bad at intimacy, can't even give my parents a hug without it feeling weird as fuck.
>>
>>36837229
>cannot make peace with the fact that most women want to fuck me because i personally don't see why
Don't question it, I've never understood why any girl has ever been attracted to me but I've stopped questioning it
>>
>>36838259
>im ugly so everyone else who browses is ugly too
Doesnt work that way buddy
>>
>>36837611
Slavs are an ethno-linguistic group so he's right. There is definitely a "slavic" look
>>
I've been hit on by multiple girls, I've had a few different girls even confess their love for me back when I was in school. I've had two different girls shove their tongues in my mouth while out drinking with them.

Too bad I wasn't attracted to a single one of these girls.

Does that make me attractive though? That fat and drunk chicks are all over me sometimes?
>>
>>36837424
>primarily Polish feature

Eastern polish feature. Western poles are mostly german halfbreeds.
>>
>>36837229
show us your ugly mug or don't bother with this humblebrag bullshit
>>
>>36839436
>implying social exclusion has no hands in looks
>implying people who post on r9k are your run of the mill generic citizen
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.