[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if the life of a Stacey really like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: 1494101315199.jpg (70KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
1494101315199.jpg
70KB, 460x468px
So if the life of a Stacey really like this?
>>
Sounds about right. Plain sparkling water is trash, though.
>>
>>36836566
Well its a specific kind of Stacey, not all of them fall in that category.
i think its one of the saddest tbqh
>>
Not so much today, but up until about twenty years ago, definitely.

One of my first girlfriends, a slightly old fashioned girl, actually said to me that her "job" was to look pretty....
>>
>>36836566
Well think about it, if you're a hot person of any gender people are drawn to you like moths to a flame, if you're woman on top of that people will assume you're incapable of doing anything yourself so they pay for your shit, so all you have to do is be hot and giggle and life will open up for you as a woman, why work yourself when you can be a leech on someone successful?
>>
>>36836641
This is why I hate women a lot.
>>
>>36836566
Either she gets advertisements money or she lets Arabs piss and shit on her mouth.

Instagram is basically a prostitution business.

http://tagthesponsor.com/
>>
>>36837137
The site still looks sad, kind of like an angry "nice guy" wrote it, so much hate, you could design a site like this more informational and still revealing.
>>
>>36837098
Don't hate the person that asks, hate the person that enables them, if people didn't think they'd get laid with her if they keep her around she wouldn't get free shit
Protip don't try that method if you're ugly, you'll just end up "friendzoned"
>>
>>36837199
Typical. Yeah why the fuck would it not be full of hate? If you are an average or under average man you have to work your fucking ass off for everything while these dirty bitches don't.
>>
>>36837282
Doesnt justify hate though. I dont think a prostitute (as expensive as she may be) is someone to be jealous of.
>>
>>36837348
It does justify hate. She gets more out of life for less work. That obviously means some people (me) get less out of life for more work. Just her existence enough is a reason to hate her.

To be fair though, it's the same with everyone who got luckier than me while being born.
>>
>>36837371
On the other hand you were luckier than other people too.
Hate the game, not the player.
>>
>>36837348
But them anons want to be whores that get laid and free shit just like women, they aren't virgins because they value their virginity, they are virgins because no one will lay with them due to their attitude problems and looks
I don't think most of them realize it consciously but that is literally what they are bitching about lacking, welcome to the degenerate future where some failed males wish they could be courtesans

>>36837371
So you're basically just a hater who is pissed that he didn't win the lottery of being born into rich family / as a easy life person, you're whining about not getting the biggest slice while you still live in 1st world country and get NEETbux, oh what a future we live in
>>
>>36837384
So what? The bitches got luckier, they're my enemies. Whatever bad that happens to them is a success for me.

You're trying to act like these women are innocent, they're not. They use their advantages that they got for free.
>>
>>36836641
>why work for yourself when you can be a leech?
gee, i dunno, conscience, doing the right thing, sense of self worth, sense of dignity, sense of pride, sense of duty, sense of independence, sense of accomplishment and so on and so forth.

i mean if you're a suicidal, mentally ill NEET, then it's easy to dismiss all of those, you might be dead in the next year anyway.
but people who actually want a live a whole, full life won't dismiss those values so easily.
>>
>>36837264
Yes I remember I was stupid once and bought a girl dinner just to get friendzoned. I like dick now. Being a faggot really is easier.
>>
>>36837406
Wait, you went to school as a child and used your advantage over people who couldnt? Shame on you!
>>
>>36837393
>So you're basically just a hater who is pissed that he didn't win the lottery of being born into rich family / as a easy life person, you're whining about not getting the biggest slice while you still live in 1st world country and get NEETbux, oh what a future we live in
I don't live in 1st world and I don't get NEETbux. And yes I am angry that I didn't win the lottery. I could have had so much better life if I was born better. Now I have to work hard for a fraction of what pretty women/Chads get. Only a spineless cuck would not be angry that he is being denied life.
>>
>>36837427
Retard. It's typical for normies to be retarded, but still.

It's only valid to compare people who live in the same country, not some hungry nigger child because the nigger child is not competing with me. The roasties from my country are.
>>
>>36837443
Roasties from your country are competing with you?
For what? Saudi cock?
>>
>>36837428
How is being angry about it helping your situation?
How about you start focusing on climbing out of the pit of poverty instead of hating on those that got born on easy street?
Nothing is more sad than a hater who doesn't even try, you're basically giving up on doing anything to improve your situation because you got an unfair start, welcome to real life kiddo, shit is unfair unless someone makes it different, and people in power don't want things to change so good luck with changing their minds, best plan for you is to focus on your own future and mass fortune so your own children won't have to struggle, blame your parents for not doing the same for you
>>
>>36836566

She's clearly Tiffany, not a Stacy you idiot
>>
>>36837465
The competition is there just by being alive. They get a lot out of life, resources, money, experiences and for very little input.

While I have to put in a lot of effort and get much less back. That is the competition. And due to circumstances out of my control (not being tall, attractive, rich, etc) I am losing.
>>
>>36837480
>How is being angry about it helping your situation?
Keeps me focused, makes me remember who is the enemy here.

>How about you start focusing on climbing out of the pit of poverty instead of hating on those that got born on easy street?
Why should I? I didn't choose to get born in the pit.

>you're basically giving up on doing anything to improve your situation because you got an unfair start, welcome to real life kiddo, shit is unfair unless someone makes it different
Oh boy, I wonder why would anyone be hateful in this situation. God damn man.

You're so fucking retarded. Just keep pretending it's about hard work, you know damn well it isn't.
>>
>>36837425
>girl didn't put out after 1 date
>"well it is time to suck some cock, i did all i could, i live for the dick now"
Well shit son, maybe it was more about you than her?

>>36837520
>comparatively i am not getting as much as them
Even if they would poof out of existence the resources that was put on them would still not fall in your lap, you're being a moronic hater because you're jealous
Get your head out of your ass and start making effort, you have potential to rise above the pittance of income they get from their sugar daddies so get to it
>>
>>36837548
>"waah fuck you i want my tendies!"
The post
>>
>>36837553
> you're being a moronic hater because you're jealous
I am jealous. They get more for less work.

>Get your head out of your ass and start making effort, you have potential to rise above the pittance of income they get from their sugar daddies so get to it
So you're telling me I have to work my ass off to get a little more than they get without effort? And what if the roasties start making effort?
>>
>>36837571
>I don't like what you're saying so I'm going to insult and shame you to "prove you wrong".

Normie debate tactics 101

Lesson of today: If you can insult them, they can't be right.
>>
File: fucking spooks.jpg (76KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
fucking spooks.jpg
76KB, 594x395px
>>36837422
this spook is really unoriginal tho, don't know why robutt would allow it.
>>
File: acd.png (351KB, 659x417px) Image search: [Google]
acd.png
351KB, 659x417px
>>36837589
>>36837610
Do you know how spoiled and entitled you two sound?
If your parents weren't such lazy fucks they would have made effort to leave you some kind of nest egg so you two could have been successful too, but since they didn't do that now you have to man up and do it for your own kids, it's just how it goes, no amount of tantrums and bitching is going to change facts, so your options are to step up and do it or continue to wallow in self pity and envy, hard facts
>>
>>36837675
None them are bitching you dense fuck. Believe it or not but people are entitled to being angry. Even more so when the luck of the draw fucked their entire life over. There's a peak that unlucky people will reach much sooner than those born lucky with looks and/or wealth.
>>
>>36837728
Well you're sounding like a little faggit so there is that
>>
>>36837770
Don't REEEEEEEE on me.
>>
>>36837675
>Do you know how spoiled and entitled you two sound?
Entitled is what normies call people who don't want to accept the injustice they impose on them.

>If your parents weren't such lazy fucks they would have made effort to leave you some kind of nest egg so you two could have been successful too
Yeah because it's all about hard work, right? Luck and starting position doesn't play into it and all. People who work always get equally successful, right? No. Some people get luckier and thus get more for the same amount of work. Working hard doesn't guarantee anything. The people who are really successful usually work hard, that is true. Hard work is a necessary condition, but it's not sufficient. Hard work and luck is what makes success.

>it's just how it goes, no amount of tantrums and bitching is going to change facts, so your options are to step up and do it or continue to wallow in self pity and envy, hard facts
Or maybe we should figure out who causes this injustice and who is enforcing it (normies). They are our enemies.
>>
>>36837777
That's what she said quads man

>>36837793
You can still make a comfy life by working hard, living within your means and saving up for your kids, what kind of commie assumes everyone will have equal pay? do you deserve as much as a doctor who studied for years and saves lives as his job? just work hard and save up money
>>
>>36837829
>do you deserve as much as a doctor who studied for years and saves lives as his job? just work hard and save up money
False analogy.

Why should I not deserve as much as a tall and attractive guy who got born into a wealthy family? It's all out of his control. He just got lucky. I want the same as him.
>>
File: 5121630-5004141841-48425.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
5121630-5004141841-48425.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
>>36837841
Well you ain't going to get the same unless you move into some of the failing commie countries my friend, welcome to western capitalism, sucks but its the best option we got by default
>>
>>36837874
So you think it's acceptable that some people get less out of life for things out of their control?

And you think they shouldn't even be angry about it? What kind of fucking retard are you? How could anyone be so spineless.
>>
File: 1479936044042.png (38KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
1479936044042.png
38KB, 800x509px
>>36837897
It is funny how you don't know how things work to the point that you think communism is functional system in real life
Read up about how economics and forms of government function, after you read the facts you realize the system we got now has room for improvements but is the most functional and successful system worldwide, until we get to replace the current system with a superior one this one will do
>>
>>36837927
I never even mentioned communism once, so don't try to impose that on me.

What I am saying is

1.) People get born with different qualities
2.) Normies arbitrarily decided that some qualities are bad and some are not and people with "bad" qualities get treated like shit compared to people with "good" qualities
3.) Therefore normies are to be hated by anyone who is not gifted

I don't think the system can change, I'm just hateful because I'm being treated like shit for things out of my control.
>>
>>36837971
Life ain't fair, learn to accept that
All men are not created equal, but they should still all get equal respect until they prove to be unworthy of it
>>
>>36838101
>Life ain't fair, learn to accept that
Exactly what normies would want from us losers. To accept being shat on. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
>>
File: 1478696592944.jpg (258KB, 890x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478696592944.jpg
258KB, 890x625px
>>36838118
Whatever, im done talking to you
>>
>>36836566
I don't know any rich Stacies, but the Stacies I do know spend all their money on travelling. They basically just work to fund their next vacation.
>>
>>36838146
Typical. When normies lose an argument, they claim indifference.
>>
>>36837422
>conscience, doing the right thing, sense of self worth, sense of dignity, sense of pride, sense of duty, sense of independence, sense of accomplishment and so on and so forth.

>implying women have any of these or even give a shit about these things
>>
>>36838159

Most poor Stacies and poor people want to think they are living a rich, luxurious life like they see on the Kardashians but they can't actually afford any of that since they buy it all on credit to help fund their celebrity wannabe lifestyle.
>>
>>36837841
>Why should I not deserve as much as a tall and attractive guy who got born into a wealthy family?
He has more value than you, you need to earn value in other ways. You can hate biology and nature all you want but it would be a more constructive use of your time if you worked with the system and increase your value in other sectors.
>>
>>36838265
>You can hate biology and nature all you want but it would be a more constructive use of your time if you worked with the system and increase your value in other sectors.
That would be admitting defeat. Admitting I am okay with the system, that I am okay being shat on. This is obviously not an option for anyone with some pride.
>>
>>36837422
Donald Trump is a great example of this. Had a dad that was rich as fuck but decided he wanted to be a billionaire.
>>
>>36838337
>That would be admitting defeat
This system has existed since humans came into being. Those with the most value and ability to get resources prosper.

It's futile to fight it or think you can change it. If you accept it then you can use your knowledge of it to improve yourself in whatever way you can.
>>
>>36838597
>It's futile to fight it or think you can change it
Exactly what normies would want you to think. Point is, if someone shits on you, you would be a retard to not be angry about it.
>>
>>36837282
Way to miss the the point. It's hard to take any of it seriously when it's obviously done by a raging autistic virgin. The same could be done in a much more believable manner.

Just like that tinder "study" that gets posted here. It's hard to find it credible when it was clearly written by a bitter virgin.
>>
>>36838969
>Way to miss the the point. It's hard to take any of it seriously when it's obviously done by a raging autistic virgin.
For a normie maybe. What does it matter who did it? What matters if it's true. Only a retard judges information solely by who is presenting it.

>Just like that tinder "study" that gets posted here. It's hard to find it credible when it was clearly written by a bitter virgin.
Like I Said. Only for a retarded halo effect loving normie.

The social status of a person who is presenting some information is absolutely meaningless to the truthfulness of the information.
>>
Why work hard when you can get betas/old men to buy your photoshoots? She basically is on vacation 24/7. You'd do the same if you were an attractive girl.

https://www.instagram.com/tanyageorge/
>>
>>36839973
>You'd do the same if you were an attractive girl.
That's relevant why? We're not so it's retarded to even say it. Saying we would do the same given the chance does not mean it's acceptable.
>>
>>36839134
>Only a retard judges information solely by who is presenting it.
fuck off with your high school debate club bullshit
the character of someone presenting an argument is absolutely the most important thing to judge
it's very easy to make a valid argument, one that's based on facts and has no logical holes, but not all arguments are created equal. Some information is just less relevant than others. Some premises are just wrong. And it's impossible to tell which ones without personally being an expert in the topic under consideration, that's not something that can be explained or argued for, which means you have to trust the person presenting information to have chosen relevant information and not garbage that's misleading but technically true.
>>
>>36840280
>the character of someone presenting an argument is absolutely the most important thing to judge
Retard. It's absolutely meaningless. What matters the most is the truth. Going by your logic, you would believe bullshit said by an attractive person sooner than the truth said by a loser.
>>
>>36840348
I'd believe something that sounds like bullshit said by an intelligent person sooner than the truth said by a retard, because the bullshit might be a horribly worded attempt at communicating actual insight, and the "truth" is almost certainly a limited simplification because retards can't handle nuance
and if you wouldn't do the same, I'm sorry to have to break it to you, you're a fucking retard. I hope Trump cuts off your NEETbux and you shit your intestines out after you're reduced to eating garbage to survive
>>
>>36840411
>I'd believe something that sounds like bullshit said by an intelligent person sooner than the truth said by a retard
And that is why you are a retard. Just read what you said a couple more times if you don't understand.

Also your insults means nothing, normie. There is only the truth. And the truth is that you will sooner believe something that sounds like bullshit than the truth.
>>
File: 1484589125744.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1484589125744.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>36839973

why the fuck do instagram hoes always describe themselves as "CEOs"

bonus points for some shitty motivational quote/bible line in their bio.
>>
>>36840673
Idk. I think it started with this girl called "YesJulz", an instagram slut calling herself a "businesswoman" and "director of vibes".

Her real job is having sex with rappers and NBA players. Which is fine, whatever, but I don't get why she pretends Lebron James hangs out with her for her business acumen.
>>
>>36837422
>all those traits
>women having any of them

i really hope you're trolling
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.