/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying pewdiepie isnt the funniest and edgiest youtuber

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 1494139304551.png (969KB, 1200x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494139304551.png
969KB, 1200x499px
>implying pewdiepie isnt the funniest and edgiest youtuber
>>
He's objectively not, but he has a genuine and fun personality which is why I like him and some of his videos.
>>
yeah his nazi videos were pretty edgy and hilarious subbed a while back, also his the room video was great and his my new car video kek hes great and seems chill af plus he was in a filhty frank and h3h3 video!
>>
>>36834546
I like pewdiepie
>>
>>36834888

Why wouldn't anyone? He's basically perfect t b h

>rich
>good looks/fashion asthetics
>nice
>funny when he wants to be
>not afraid to piss off normies and is known against feminists and sjws
>has gr8 music taste

dude is patrician af
>>
>>36834888
>>36834992
How could you like a racist alt-right neo-nazi? You need to stop worshiping those preachers of hate and racism.

>The media told me so.
>>
>>36834546
>become so rich you go full nigger and stop giving a shit

I mean he's kinda funny now but it doesn't change the fact that he used to be an absolute faggot.
>>
he's not funny at all. he looks like a really low budget version of my really cool friend who'sf ucking hilarious (everytime we talk or even if i think of him i burst out laughing because he doesn't even have to try - everything he says is liquid gold)

and my friend actually is super hot but pewdiepie is like a serious autist who tries to crack jokes but it comes off cringey and lame and falls flat and it's just.. why the fuck? give me my time back. i couldn't even get through a few min.

makes me miss my friend. cant wait to call him tomorrow lol eek! shoooo op
>>
>>36836051
Lmfao what is this post? This reads like a joke that isn't funny.
>>
He seems like a nice enough guy.

Zero interest in his content though. Definitely not the edgiest.
>>
his facial features are not nice. have you guys not met good looking people before? christ.
>>
>>36835924

>what is irony
>what are jokes

>>36836025

He was never that bad honestly. I remember unironically liking a lot of his videos from 2011-2012 or so but then he started to pander more to a younger audience to get views (Which worked) but then like 2 years ago he stopped giving a shit when he got rich and now he just shitposts and it's cool. He always seemed like a chill guy too I like him. His gf is QT as fuck too.

>>36836051

>and my friend actually is super hot but pewdiepie is like a serious autist who tries to crack jokes but it comes off cringey and lame and falls flat and it's just.. why the fuck? give me my time back. i couldn't even get through a few min.

If you're not just baiting...I don't see how you can't find at least some of his new content funny honestly. But whatever.
>>
File: 10.png (221KB, 252x452px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
221KB, 252x452px
>>36836079

That's just a shitty angle, bruh.

Try this one on for size and tell me he's not at least a solid 9 out of fucking 10!
>>
File: dont judge.png (224KB, 780x442px) Image search: [Google]
dont judge.png
224KB, 780x442px
>>36834546
it gets better

his entire audience is more edgy than he is
>>
>>36836112
Seven at best. I mean, maybe by American standards he's a god. But by Scandinavian standards he's just a cut above average.
>>
>>36836051
your friend hasn't been publishing 1000's of videos on youtube for almost a decade

that's the difference, people keep forgetting the insane amount of time (if I said effort you'd just shit on me) this guy has dedicated to his channel, he didn't come out of nowhere
>>
>>36836118

That video was gold btw and so was his video mocking buzzfeed. I love his edginess whatever mane
>>
>>36834992
>>36835924

Pewdiepie is LITERALLY hitler.

Here's irrefutable evidence that he is hitler, leader of the 3rd reich of nazi germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkRDGwmRRHY
>>
>>36836091
>he was never that bad honestly

Pretending to be scared and screaming into his fucking mic is pretty fucking bad and cancerous as fuck. All the fake shit he did for views was pretty bad. He's gotten to the point where he doesn't even need to make videos anymore so now he's doing his best LeafyIsHere (who is an even bigger faggot than Pewdiepie) impersonation of being an edgy faggot so everyone loses their shit and go "hurr durr he's so edgy and funny I luv him". Nah, he was and will always be a faggot, point blank.

Also his girlfriend is a gold digging slut, she's alright I guess, not my type though. I'd rather put it in Dodger's asshole and I hate that overreacting coffee slurping midget bitch.
>>
>>36836112
wowwwwwwwwwww
now i hate him lol no joke

that did worse. fuck.

this makes me love my fucking hotass friend even more. he's so sexy and i'm just happy i have him whewww :) my friend is legit handsome and even his raw facetime photos make me melt / i get so overwhelmed but this kid, i dont even want to click the thumbnail

i did and instant motherfucking regret.fuck.
>>
>>36836172
yeah cause my friend isn't an attention whore and doesnt need to do stupid shit for mass entertainment lol

my friend is surrounded by girls and boy sirl because he's fucking alpha chad and he doesn't need to cater to little teeny boppers. he gets irl action all over the world without dedicating hours to a fucking youtube channel lmao jesus
>>
>>36836246
If your "hot ass" friend is so much better looking and funnier than Felix, where's his youtube channel that he makes thousands of dollars a day with?
>>
>>36836112
like whatsup with his forehead, his nose, his fucking eyes
just his face
why he look like gumbo? what kind of head shape is that thats not even oval thats like a cone?

how come he has all that money and can't even dye his roots?

he just looks like a pussy
>>
>>36836261
no idea who felix is. isnt that a cat?

and my friend doesn't have the capacity to do stupid shit like that because he's a professional :) also he deals with his own inbox that floods each day lol. even the regular chicks he's with are hotter than that girl that the person you posted had next to his thumbnail, so idk why i'm even here fuck

i forgot you all are fucking middle school fags

fuck off lmao summerfags are seriously gay as fuck. go outside please.
>>
>>36836210

That's not all he did in the beginning anon. And he was legit scared at first and it was fucking funny honestly.

And he's nothing like Leafy now, obviously you havent watched his recent videos. They're actually entertaining and funny.

As for his gf, they were together before he got famous so she's not a gold digger.
>>
>>36834546
I used to jump on pewdiepie hate train when he was doing let's play's, but now with the recent SJW and liberal controversy, I like him.
He's certainly matured as a person and doesn't give a fuck anymore, since he already has a huge fanbase behind him.
>>
>>36836260
okay so why are you mad that pewds is famous and your friend is not as famous?
>>
>>36834546
I started to like him after the whole Disney thing and his video after someone posted a webm of him kissing his middle finger and flipping off the camera.
>>
>>36836051
U gay or wut
>>
>>36834546
doesn't he have like 3 million 11-14 year old groupies ?
i wonder his girlfriend makes them jelly as fuck
and i also wonder if he gets to F..HUG hug them

>>36836118
kek
>>
>>36836314
i'm not you illiterate idiot lmao

also if you knew who we were, you'd know that nobody cares about being famous because once you have and have had fame, it doesn't mean anything since you can't un-fame yourself so there's nothing to attain and you're already part of everything and now you move on to things beyond fame. :) lmk after you meet people who AREN'T just famous in the yt community or with roblox gamers, but run the fucking earth. the fame that my gang reaches is literally buying out your entire fucking country and taking over your air and videowaves. who the fuck is this twitch streamer patreon whore nobody cares about?

also no i'm just ???? at op or whoever the fuck is saying this guy is w/e, he literally isn't shit look at his face and look at whatever the fuck he does. they're like hot topic gone wrong. its retard autist humour and i feel sorry for you if you think any of his shit is funny. please branch out and meet people who are actually fucking comedic and don't waste people's times.
>>
>>36836351
>also if you knew who we were
i don't fucking care this is 4chan everyone is anonymous

you're free to post your facebook so we can all be jelly of your life though
>>
>>36836329
learn english before you post on english imageboards please
>>
>>36836371
lol it's not about anonymity, it's about scale.

how is he considered famous anywhere outside of roblox kiddos? walk outside in Los Angeles and ask anyone if they know who pewdipie is. nobody knows, you fucking autist.

continue worshipping gay twitch streamers
>>
>>36836246
Holy fuck you're gay. Gay peoples opinions arent valid, so whatever.
>>
>>36836413
Go on Omegle. Ask everyone you find if they know who PewDiePie is. The majority will say yes, and I'd bet all the money I've got on that.
>>
>>36836452
let me go on habbo hotel and ask everyone if they know who niggastolemybike is

wow
nigga must be a fucking god

SCALE DUMB HEAUX
THERE'S LEVELS TO THIS and you're scumxo

you're the type of asshat to go to a job interview and talk about how "Ouran High School" or "Yayuji no Shoujo Nihao" inspired you lmao fucking faggot.
>>
>>36836298
Whatever you say redditor.

ewfgaifasfsdgvdfv wfga
>>
>>36836452
does ur mom know about Boku no Piku? or Pipi no Ppepe?
>>
>>36834546
Does this fucker have any ORIGINAL content? Playing video games and reacting to videos doesn't count as original content.
>>
>>36834602

>severely underrated reply :----)
>>
>>36834546
not only that, he has qt3.14 Marzia and over 50 Million subs
>>
>>36836051
how often does your friend breed your little tight pink boipucci?
>>
>>36836210
he tries to be Filthy Frank and he hates Leafy
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.