[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever bad touched a gril?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: 1484741647279.jpg (124KB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1484741647279.jpg
124KB, 1280x1232px
Have you ever bad touched a gril?
>>
>>36834248
Yes, and I was very disappointed.
It was no different then grabbing my own moobs
>>
>>36834248
>Have you ever touched a gril?
No

:(
>>
>>36834248
Yes, once I accidentally let my hand touch her boob while laying on a couch in high school. Once I realized it, it felt nice having it lay there but then she slapped my hand and pushed it away after a few seconds.

It was the best 7 seconds of my life.
>>
File: 1483417076199.jpg (62KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
1483417076199.jpg
62KB, 447x686px
I did. We held each other tight in our arms and she squeezed my hand so tightly all night not needing to say a word. She's gone now. Life will never be as good as that again.
>>
>>36834248
I've felt a girls breasts against my chest once when she hugged me during new year's celebration because she was hugging everyone so avoiding me while everyone was hugged would be more awkward than hugging me
>>
Not since October
>>
>>36834348
I was in high school so this was circa 2006 I believe
>>
>>36834248
I'm so ugly that even a well-rotted corpse would magically reanimate for the sole purpose of telling me no.
>>
Lol no I'm a loser
>>
>>36834348
>girl comes behind me
>boobs touch my back
>she doesn't even notice while I'm sweating buckets

This is why I'll forever be hugless
>>
>>36834348
>I've felt a girls breasts against my chest
I imagine this is what heaven feels like.
>>
I don't think I've ever touched a gir in any meaningful fashion.
>>
God fucking damn this thread brought up a repressed memory
>foreign exchange student in our school
>guys hit on her
>she politely turns them down
>she's really friendly to me
>always picks me as partner in class we have together
>during a movie, she's sitting by me and asks if she can lay her head on my lap
>autistically say "yeah, no prob"
>she does
>her head is mere inches from my dick
>get chub, think I'm fucked if she moves
>she does
>quickly jolt and feign pain as my dick reaches full mast
>dick bumps her head and I quickly tell her to get off
>try to pass it off as he head was in one place too long and was starting to get sore
>she gets up and smiles "ok, sorry"
She probably knew it was my dick and I avoided her after that... Looking back, she probably would have gone out with me if I asked... FUCK
>>
Had a oneitis for nearly two years, she had a boyfriend, the two of them drank with my group of friends almost every weekend for about a year. One night when she was passed out drunk in my bed, I laid down next to her, lightly touched her lips and tits for a while, then finally mustered up the courage and put my hand inside her panties. Fingered her and she even moaned, I think she realized what was going on, but thought that it was her boyfriend. After a little while I went to the bathroom and fapped furiously. Lost my virginity with that same girl two years later. She was still with that boyfriend.
>>
>>36834520
Welcome to the life of regret and dispair
ill pour some whiskey and youll pull up a chair
>>
>>36834445
It is. I got a hug from my crush last year and oh my fucking god it was heaven. Literally the best thing in my life.
>>
My oneitis used to let me play with her belly button all the time.
>>
>>36834248
In non sexual way several times obviuosly, one time even got a full hug.

In sexual way never consensually.
>>
>>36834921

What was the nonconsensual stuff?
>>
>>36834988
Just some groping in public transport/crowds.
>>
One time at a party, a girl actually grinded on me. Then I grabbed her ass. Then decided to be alpha and touched her boob. Now I'm just a KV.
>>
>>36835016
Poster here. She was okay with it. It was consensual.
>>
>>36835012

Were they even hot?
>>
>>36835037
7s and above
>>
>>36835047

What did you grope? Their asses?
>>
>>36834520
>>36834605
still better than never having any chances.
at least you know you have something going for you.
>>
File: 20161021181742e3ds.jpg (86KB, 421x450px) Image search: [Google]
20161021181742e3ds.jpg
86KB, 421x450px
>>36834248
OP you're doing it wrong
>>
>>36835072
Mainly. One time thigh and boobie.
>>
>>36835126

So do you just want to feel their butt or is it like a domination/humiliation thing? Do you have a mental list of all the asses you gropped? Do you go home and whack it to the memory of it or something?
>>
yeah i grabbed a girl's boob in middle school and kinda joked about it. she was well-liked at the school so it spread word around the school pretty quickly. she would fuck around too and say she was going to report me just so I'd shit myself.

felt guilty and scared and never recovered since.
>>
File: boobs.jpg (34KB, 731x411px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
34KB, 731x411px
Yes in the car
In some random park
Sweaty like the windows were all foggy like the Titanic
Licked her titties and groped her ass
She was pretty thick I guess?
Put my finger in the vagoo
Couldnt find the clit and disappointed her
No cummies for me either
I could have fucked her provided I brought condoms
Now she cut off all contact a few weeks ago

At least I went from a KHV
to just a virgin

Now time to find the next thick asian girl

Also dont beg for nudes but she did send me a pic of her C cup titties whilst wearing a bra

Here you go :(

The virgin curse continues and I am very mad with myself because she was a virgin as well.
>>
>>36834248
Happens if you and her are close, usually not a big deal.
>>
>>36834248
No, closest I've ever been to a girl was a hug initiated by her.

>>36834445
Close hugs from girls that aren't related to you really can't be compared to anything else in this world, when I got hugged tight by a girl it was the highlight of my life. For about fifteen seconds the world seemed right, all the pain and humiliation I had experienced in the past was just that: the past, and no longer a worry. Later I confessed to her and got rejected.
>>
File: 1493814573058.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493814573058.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>36834248
I did.
I fondled her smol boobies. Gently massaged her nipples. Licked them a little. Did all that, while slowly fingering her puss, until she was wet from juices and my saliva...
And then I finally obliged to her moans and fugged her...
But that's another story.
Now she desperately tries to find any excuse to blame me in shit and prove that I don't love her.
Live is hard.
>>
>>36835147
>domination/humiliation
apart from that one time when it was that, this sort of test of character, as in "am I capable to break society rules", sort of attempt at "breaking the conditioning".

For same reason I did stole mozzarella cheese from 50 stores and broke window wipers on 50 cars.

I keep the "score" to know when to stop, but apart from that one time I don't care about specifics.

And that one time is more of a memory of me scaring shit out of some roastie, less about sexual aspect.

But I do sometimes fantisize about sexually assaulting women. I walk at night looking for opportunity, but since it never presented itself I don't know if I would take it.
>>
>>36834248
It happened like picture related except it was at a queue at the canteen. I was expecting some drama but she flash a smile. Needless to say i dash out from there and avoided making eye contact with her ever since.
But goddamn i was in heaven when those double DD wrapped around my scrawny elbow.
KV 25+. Never bothered with wimmin again.
>>
>>36834248
Yes. Accidentally.
When we were 13.
>>
File: IMG_3302.png (28KB, 1800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3302.png
28KB, 1800x1100px
>>36834248
Why do chinese cartoon artists think a snaggletooth is cute? It's not
>>
File: fang.png (833KB, 885x627px) Image search: [Google]
fang.png
833KB, 885x627px
>>36835762
You take that originally back.
>>
File: maybe_hes_still_out_there.jpg (57KB, 780x504px) Image search: [Google]
maybe_hes_still_out_there.jpg
57KB, 780x504px
>>36834248
Yeah I was 16 and drunk and got dared to grab my friend's tits and ass
>>
>>36834248
Only twice in my life.

When I was 5, I groped a pair of E-cups in the middle of a dollar store. By a rare chance, I'm now living near that store to this day. It's a pleasant memory for me, and I have never forgotten it since.

The 2nd time was when I was in a Target on a black Fiday. When it was too crowded, I decided to grab an ass because it was so plump and juicy, why the fuck would I not grab it!?

...Sadly, this woman would later work next to me in my shitty job. She thankfully doesn't remember, but it makes me only chub rather than fully-expanded. See, when I know it's someone I'll never see again, I'm kinda comfy with that thought process. My thirst sadly overcomes my tactility. Somehow, both combined on that one day, but that was it.
>>
>>36834248
>have you ever bad touched a gril?
No, but I have been bad touched by grills, they were all in the same high school and black.

>be 14
>be autistic outcast reading a book in a secluded area of school
>black female friend sees me on her way to the cafeteria
>she comes over and sits down on my lap and begins giving me a lapdance
>tells me she wants the benis while I continue reading
>end up rejecting her by not giving her a clear answer
She was very nice to me yet I was too beta to do anything and she was a 4/10, a year later she became a huge sloother and changed school after moving.

>be 15
>gained a lot of weight in the past year but now I have a huge ass
>be walking upstairs to class
>suddenly feel my ass be slaped with enough force to make me feel a jiggle
>turn around quite embarrassed to see a black girl from my class with a huge smirk
>say nothing and conduct a tactical retreat to class.
She had a crush on me since i joined the school up until i left, yet even after she just asked me out i was too scared to accept even though she was very attractive.

>be 16
>no longer thicc and look like a hobo
>walking up stairs
>feel someone blatanlty grab my ass.
>turn around and see 3 black girls which I dont know, don't know which one grabbed my ass either
Im not really sure what to think of this event.

Still a kv to this day, I don't really mind when people are grabby with me, yet most of the time its more of a feeling of suprise rather then anger.
>>
File: 1486208778337.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1486208778337.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>36834348
>>36834445
>>36834782
>>36835252
I don't know that feel sadly
>>
>>36834248
No because I'm a good boy. I only touch when it's good. So very good.
>>
File: 1478726254584.jpg (221KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478726254584.jpg
221KB, 800x600px
The one time my hug virginity was raped away. I clearly remember that day and all details about it.

>14
>back to school after one week break
>classmates hanging out in lobby
>I arrive a bit late and open the double doors by pushing both with both hands
>yeah I'm totally looking like Arthas now
>take off hood
>ANOOOOOOOOOON
>oh fuck, it's her
>before I know what is going on, I'm getting squeezed by this girl
>feel breasts pushing onto me
>edgy frostmourne grandeur fades, leaving me a shattered and nervous guy
>vision gets blurry and time slows down
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>she lets go
>long time no see huh?!
>>
I touched a girl's thigh when I was drunk once, but I can't remember what it felt like
>>
>>36836707
what shits me is if this was the other way around the dude would be destroyed on the spot.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (27KB, 610x368px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
27KB, 610x368px
>be 13
>village bicycle is drunk and asks me to kiss her
>"come on anon, imagine I was unconscious and you'd have to give me mouth to mouth"
>okay, take a deep breath and collect all my courage I have
>grab her shoulders and and press my lips against hers
>exhale
>she grunts and her snot flies against me
>get up leave the party

I hope she was to drunk to remember, still live in the same village but have no contact anymore
>>
>>36834843
Dude I dream of being allowed to do that
>>
when i was younger i molested my baby sister
>>
>>36838205
>>okay, take a deep breath and collect all my courage I have
>grab her shoulders and and press my lips against hers
>exhale
LMAO THE MADMAN
>>
>>36835855
can you please post one real 3D qt where she wouldn't look better without it?
>>
>>36838235
greentext

>>
File: 555-8[1].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
555-8[1].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>36835107
DELETE THIS! ! !
oregano ofc
>>
>>36834520
I've had a similar experience and ended up fucking it up like you did because i panicked.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.