[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i started a thread yesterday asking y'all what to reply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170507_110213.jpg (126KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_110213.jpg
126KB, 500x365px
Guys i started a thread yesterday asking y'all what to reply to "are you single"
Got some great advice. Where do i go from here?
>>
>>36833302
Move on to the next
>>
>>36833302
Ask her about going out some time anon
>>
>>36833345
Yea, because all of us just have dozens of harem lying around

>>36833356
I called her, she didn't pick up. Said she's studying, and ask me what happened.
Should i just play it cool for now and bring up going out later?
>>
i dont think shes being serious OP so either ask her if she is or play it cool
>>
>>36834235
Isn't that like a really beta thing to do?
>>
>>36833302
what messaging app is this?
>>
>>36833302
I mean, if I liked the girl who asked I'd probably just try to get her to go out with me sometime. Like on a date or just to hang out or whatever. There's a reason she's asking, in my eyes. If you don't have anything to lose, just take the bait, unless you have more surefire potential lined up. Just go for it man.
>>
>>36834623
well yes its beta if she isnt being serious, and if she is actually being serious and you just take her as a joke she might just leave thinking you dont like her
>>
>>36834828
WhatsApp

>>36834851
>>36834837
Why is it so complicated bros
>>
>>36834883
haha of course it's a little complicated. the best things in life you have to work for, and don't always come for free. Just think through things (but try not to get too into your own head) and make a rational, reasonable approach.
>>
>>36835083
I want to become that guy who can get any girl he wants. How do I work towards that?
>>
IF SHE'S SERIOUS WHY IS SHE USING THE LAUGHING EMOJIS

OP DON'T GET TRICKED
>>
>>36836284
You can't, unless "any girl he wants" is just a handful of 5/10s.
>>
>>36836306
So she can fucking back pedal
>>
>>36836284
Learn how to opperate the roophy actually dont do that
>>
>>36836306
Nervous laughing
>>
>>36833302
jsut say 'being a bit forward there'

then later on regardless of what she says you say 'let me clap those cheeks. come to my place'

it will be funny because you chastised her for being forward then you decided to step way over the line

basically just fuck around and you can get away with anything. easy mode with girls

step1. joke about fucking

step2. tell her (dont' ask) to take her clothes off

all flirting is is priming her to be your cock slave
>>
>>36833302
you retarded op. go out with her. schedule a date.
>>
>>36836791
I asked her to meet me, and she says she's has to study. I don't fucking get women. Why ask such questions, and then when i ask you to meet up, you say you're busy.
>>
>>36836831
Can you not set something up with her via text and meet up with her? I'd imagine texting her doesn't disturb her as much as calling.
>>
>>36836889
I never said anything about calling disturbing her.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.