[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: the niggah.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
the niggah.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
Holy shit guys, I just read Elliot Rodger's Manifesto and it describes the life of so many robots.

>http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

>WoW player
>NEET
>tfw no gf

I just can't believe about how much he speaks to us
I can't believe we are just a step away from him
Elliot Rodger love thread?
>>
>>36832952
>NEET

He was in collage though
>>
>>36833373
he was also loaded and passably handsome. he wasn't a robot he was just a massive social reject hypernormie
>>
It's actually pretty funny when your read the epilogue and then you read what actually happened. Even in his final act the dude was a failure, truly like poetry.
>>
>>36832952
>Elliot Rodger love thread?
ALWAYS. He needs all the love that can be given to him post-mortem, as he could not get much of it during his lifetime.

On a sidenote, does anyone know, what happened to "Elliot Rodger", the master of the Elliot Rodger tribute videos? His accounts got closed all of a sudden, with no notification of any kind. Did he go to some place else to publish his works, or did he quit making videos entirely?
>>
>>36834502
>Even in his final act the dude was a failure
If you do not get a girlfriend or fail to become a professional skate boarder, THAT DOES NOT MEAN that you are a failure. That is a stupid misconclusion. He had a lot of potential and his IQ was 125.
>>
>>36835089
Agreed. He felt so unloved during his life. He needs all the love he can get.

I am also wondering what happened to the ER channel. I'm sad to see it go.
>>
>>36832952

Reminder
>young
>good looking
>rich
>couldn't make it

So how exactly are we supposed to have hope
>>
>>36832952
I'm also considering to read this. Is it worth reading robots?
>>
>>36835527
its pretty humorous
>>
>>36835527
some parts are entertaining. the stuff that occurred post highschool is the more interested stuff.
>>
>>36835527
It's just an autobiography.
>>
>>36835538
>>36835563
>>36835588

Thanks bros, I start reading this evening
>>
>>36835089
>He needs all the love that can be given to him post-mortem
agreed, as long as you still recognize he did horrible things that shouldn't be praised.
>>
>>36835527
read it, it's a nice read
>>
>>36835444
>I am also wondering what happened to the ER channel. I'm sad to see it go.
Yes, it is sad. It is also worrying, that he deleted all of his accounts with no notification of any sort, even if it seemed to be quite important for him to make those videos. I hope that he is okay, and that we will see his works again, some day, as they were some of coolest things made of Elliot ever.
>>
>>36835639
I am also feeling worried because there was always an explanation if it got shut down, now everything is gone completely.
>>
>>36833431
>handsome
Ehh... That's debatable. He did have alot of money and high standards though.
>>
File: memory.jpg (24KB, 295x259px) Image search: [Google]
memory.jpg
24KB, 295x259px
Elliot has a ridiculously good recollection of his childhood.
I can't remember much of anything before I was 13 desu.
>>
>>36835692
I think someone should try and contact him, if they have his e-mail or other personal contact info. There might be something more to it than just losing his interest in making videos. I hope that there isn't, though.
>>
>>36835747
>I can't remember much of anything before I was 13 desu.
That's amazing, that you can not recall much anything. I recall a lot of things, even if my memory with names and numbers is quite poor, unlike Elliot's. But I remember how things felt, looked, smelled, or sounded. The first thing I remember was how I saw my new friend for the first time, when I was three.
>>
File: shirt11.jpg (86KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
shirt11.jpg
86KB, 660x495px
>>36835879
>I remember how things felt, looked, smelled, or sounded

weird. all I can remember are a few events, people, places.

I don't really remember them as if they were my own memories, though.
I remember them more like I have read about them in a weird novel six years ago.
>>
>>36835130
>125iq
>wastes all his money in lottery numbers

really activates my almonds
>>
>wwaaawwhh I can't get what I wANT wwwwaawwwhhh

Elliot rodger is nothing but a fucking joke eric and dylan had way much better reasons to do what they did.
>>
Reading about how he got thrown off a balcony was hilarious
>>
>>36835483
Don't be deluded with narcissism.
Don't hate women just because you can't fuck them
Actually talk to girls *pro tip
Don't go for Stacy and stay in your league
>>
>>36835971
I also remember events, places and people, but they are accompanied with the memory of sensory input connected to them. Also I notice that recalling one thing leads to recalling another and another, so that it is a sort of a chain reaction. Elliot actually was pretty short with things, obviously not telling everything he recalled.

>>36836005
>really activates my almonds
I think I need to check Urban Dictionary.
>>
>>36835588
It's not just an autobiography. It's also social commentary, philosophical work, and historic documentary of (primarily western) '90s-'10s culture, but perhaps most importantly, it's a work of art, a literary masterpiece.
>>
>>36836144
It was incredibly sad.
>>
>>36836144
>They jacked his Gucci and his necklace
>>
Elliot is far from a robot
>rich
>has friends
he was just a narcissist who chimped out when he couldn't get a 10/10 blonde gf because of his mongoloid genes
>>
>>36836144
Yeah, he had that coming but he didn't deserve it. How long was that before he went mental?
>>
>>36836252
It was less than a year, the injury from the fall caused him to postpone the attack.
>>
>>36835089
>does anyone know, what happened to "Elliot Rodger", the master of the Elliot Rodger tribute videos?

His videos got deleted for containing copyrighted images, that Peter Rodger notified YouTube of. I'm not sure why he closed the Google+ account however
>>
File: 31million.png (129KB, 1329x287px) Image search: [Google]
31million.png
129KB, 1329x287px
>>36836207
>but perhaps most importantly, it's a work of art, a literary masterpiece.

It most certainly is, pic related
>>
>>36836252
After the party incident he had a conversation with his neighbour and he said to him:"I am going to kill all of those motherfuckers, and I will kill myself." So it was the party incident that cemented it into his mind, that he is going to commit a mass murder, unless there will be a change for the better.
>>
>>36836304
>His videos got deleted for containing copyrighted images, that Peter Rodger notified YouTube of.
That was his frist channel, and it got deleted by YouTube. Then he was reuploading his videos on his friend's channel, but his friend closed it for some reason. In both of these cases he announced what happened on his Google+ account, and even here. Then, he had another YouTube channel of his own, for a while, but all of a sudden, he closed it by himself, as well as his two Google+ channels, with no notification anywhere. Before deletions, he wasn't uploading anything for a long time, even if he was going to reupload some old videos. Also the number of his followers on his newer Google+ account suddenly dropped, and finally he deleted all of his accounts. So it does not look very good from this point of view.
>>
>>36836477
Yeah he would normally tell us what happened here if not on Google+ I really hope everything is okay. Why would his followers drop so dramatically?
>>
>>36836667
>Why would his followers drop so dramatically?
I figured it out that there was possibly a change in Google+ policies so that the number of your followers on the front page only shows the ones who are actively following you, that's the ones who have chosen to receive notifications of your updates. I noticed that feature on my account just a while ago, as I was trying to figure out why I am not receiving any notifications of the updates by people I follow. I also noticed my number of followers dropped, but as I checked my account all the followers were still there. It was pretty odd.
>>
>>36836252
>>36836323
This. The party incident is what triggered him to execute the day of retribution. If i recall correctly, in the manifesto he says that the party was his final attempt at fitting in.
>>
>>36837059
Yeah, this is what he writes, at the page 121.

"This last ditch effort of desperation to once again try to live an enjoyable college life in Isla Vista came to an ultimate and devastating culmination on Saturday night, July 20th, just a few days before my 22nd Birthday.

It was the day that I decided to go out in Isla Vista in an attempt to lose my virginity before I turned 22. That was the only thing that could have saved me. I was giving the female gender one last chance to provide me with the pleasures I deserved from them."
>>
>>36832952
the manifesto is literally just him crying bitch moaning and complaining about how his life sucked and that because of "no gf" he was never happy later in life.

He was a fucking moron at best. Nobody owes you anything PERIOD.
>>
>>36837300
>He was a fucking moron at best. Nobody owes you anything PERIOD
You can not assess the intellectual level of a narcissistic person according to him thinking like that. It is a mental problem, not a sign of lack of intelligence.
>>
>>36837510
mental illness ceases to be mental illness when all this person was, was a fucking mental illness
>>
>mental illness
Nice meme. He just had misconceptions about the way the world works. Those cognitive errors don't constitute illness
>>
>>36837801
He was diagnosed within the autism spectrum. That Elliot fan poster had some information about that. He even found Elliot's Yahoo answers account where Elliot makes a question about autism. So Elliot himself knew he had autism.

Elliot plants to become NEET:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090918211628AAmBd4R

Elliot asks if he can buy a gun if he is diagnosed with autism:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100207134044AAw6Fks
>>
Never forget, Cho is the real deal.
>>
>>36833431
Handsome by a gay guy's standards perhaps. He's short like a Philipino woman and had dick sucking lips. He would have made a fine bottom for the boys in the yard had he been gay.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.