[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from meeting a girl to fucking them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491094942811.jpg (1MB, 2720x4080px) Image search: [Google]
1491094942811.jpg
1MB, 2720x4080px
I think women in general view me as asexual. They seem to want little to do with me as they won't respond to my text. Won't go out of there way to talk to me, or even acknowledge I exist for the most part. I try, I get numbers from girls in my class... they seem cool until I ask them out or it seems like ~maybe~ I am interested, then they quit responding. I'm not ugly, probably a 7. I feel like maybe I was born to never have a sexual experience....

How do you go from meeting them to fucking them?
>>
>>36831873
>I'm not ugly, probably a 7
Until you post a picture, you're a 4-5.
If you were a 7 girls would be approaching you or at least responding to your texts.
>>
>>36831873
related:
should i ask out as soon as possible or should i chitchat before for a while?
>>
>>36831897
That hurts. How do I deal with being average? What confuses me is I match with 7s-8s on tinder. None of them reply to me either. I almost give up.
>>
>>36831936
Don't girls get literally hundreds of messages a day on dating sites? I wouldn't worry about it.

>How do I deal with being average
Most people are average and most people get by just fine. If your looks can't improve, work on other things you can change. Become as smart as you can and try all that mindfullness self-actualisation stuff. Just be glad you're not ugly, that would be an actual disadvantage
>>
Would you like to have coitus with me?
>>
>>36831873
>I get numbers from girls in my class... they seem cool until I ask them out or it seems like ~maybe~ I am interested, then they quit responding
When something like that happens, nine times out of ten it's because they already have a boyfriend.

>>36831936
>I match with 7s-8s on tinder
Tinder doesn't mean jack shit.

I wish I had actual advice that could help you, but frankly I too do not know how to get into an actual relationship.
>>
Have you tried farting so hard you brown ? Until you brown, you'll be let down.
>>
Typically. You don't. They decide if they want to fuck you or not and then wait for you to try.
>>
>>36832553
this is true, the high value guys have tons of female orbiters who approach them
>>
>>36832360
Shut up, Benjammin.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.