[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you pull up to a red light >see this next to you what do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>you pull up to a red light
>see this next to you

what do
>>
Reeeeee at her and call her a Stacy xddd
>>
"Eyes on the road, Hannah."
>>
Wonder why some dumb thot is looking at me & ignore her
>>
>>36830770
this 10/10 girl was singing really loud in her car at the light and i smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. she smiled back

i didn't even beat off to that memory. it was so pure
>>
File: 1484612131327.png (641KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484612131327.png
641KB, 1280x720px
>>36830770
Assume I'm being laughed at for whatever reason and feel even more depressed and dead inside, only to later realize she was probably just being nice and that my autistic personality that blames myself for dumb shit like this is the reason I will die alone and horrifyingly empty
>>
>>36830770
Stop taking so many drugs so i dont pretend to have a car and run around the road stopping at red lights.
>>
>>36830815
Is that actually her? Looks exactly like her but I've never seen her in anything else besides 13 Reasons Why. What's she doing on a stock image.
>>
>>36831013
"person driving a car"

thanks google
>>
File: piss.jpg (18KB, 991x743px) Image search: [Google]
piss.jpg
18KB, 991x743px
without making eye contact, unscrew the cap to my pissbottle and throw it at her.

the smell should be pungent enough that Chad will refuse to let her suck his cock and call up someone else from his whore stable instead.
>>
>>36831142
you have a pissbottle in the car?
>>
>>36831150
of course. why wouldn't I?

I clicked on 3 apartments to inform you of this
>>
Bitch i got the 30 on me
>>
File: 1491610778528.gif (23KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491610778528.gif
23KB, 640x400px
Ooooooo ive actually got a greentext for this. oregano

>driving with cousin
>red light
>stacy next to us
>window down
>same stacy that cut us off block back
>cousin gets her attention
>"YOU DRIVE LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY; GAY AND DEAD"
>stacy makes bitch face and rolls up window
>wonder how frieddie mercury hurt him
>>
>>36830770
STACY WILL YOU MARRY ME
>>
>I'm a professional race car driver. Wanna ride?
>>
Look ahead, wait for the green, drive away and have a nice day.
>>
>>36830770
>Make eye contact
>get nervous and start fidgeting with radio
>recall the moment fondly 6 hours later
>>
File: driverman.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
driverman.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
...........................Hey...................I Drive
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (79KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
79KB, 500x281px
>>36830770
Do my best Vin Diesel impression and say "wanna race?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.