[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooking up with not so hot girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Thicc.jpg (58KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
Thicc.jpg
58KB, 541x540px
>Be 7-8/10 (/soc/ rate thread confirmed) Skinny emofag
>Hook up with 4.5/10 (maybe 5.5 on a good day) after the bar 2 days ago
>We were tongue kissing in the middle of the street with people all around, some I knew
>I wasn't even that drunk
>She wants to hang out again tonight
>Don't want to be known as the guy who fucks fat girls by everyone that I know at the bar
>Can't use alcohol as an excuse the 2nd time around

I mean, i'm decent looking. I'm not rich or anything but have a nice personality I suppose, only a little autism. Should I try to hit her up again tonight? She gave really good head and choked on my cock but she's like probably 5'7" and 180+lbs and her face is like a 5 or 6, I'm 5'9" 145lb. My other female friends came up to me at the bar last night and were like "Hey anon how was femanon hehehehehe" and I got embarassed, they thought it was pretty funny, don't know how they knew already. Also I have nobody else to hang out with tonight
>>
>>36830184
I would just use her as a secret cum dump. I have a relationship like that right now. Mine isn't that fat, she just needs to lose 10 or 15 pounds. But yeah the sex is good and like a rock she is always exactly where I left her. 1 and 1/2 years in.

I will say that to do this to a woman is incredibly morally depraved. To use someone for sex with the implication you'd be ashamed if anyone saw you in public can irrevocably destroy self esteem. There have been many days where I have "broken up" with her only for her to express her love and need for me and for me to realize that after a year of stringing her along it might be even WORSE to suddenly cut things off.

So just be aware of what you're getting into it. It's wrong. It's bad and it will damage you. If you can sleep with yourself, go ahead. For me, I've had a rough life and that's how I justify it
>>
Why the fuck do you care what a bunch of stupid roasties think?
>>
>>36830184
>/r9k/
>hooling up

Why don't you try Reddit, normalshit?
>>
Fuck off normie hooking up friends who are fucking girls confirmed 8 out of 10 emo Fag fuck you eat dirty corn shit fuck REE reeeee
>>
>>36830474
>>36830474
She's only visiting my town and will be leaving in a few weeks

>>36830480
Well I care what everyone thinks. I see the same people out on the town quite a bit and they would probably recognize me. She is my friend though anyways and people know that. I guess,I'll just not let her tongue-fuck my mouth in public anymore
>>
>>36830474

You cant use a girl from the bar you visit often as a secret cumdump

ruins the secret
>>
>>36830184
W I D D E
>>
This happened to me in highschool the girl was really cute but slightly overweight. I was too embarrased to make moves on her in public because I was afraid of the vitriol from peers.

Looking back at how dumb I was was just embarrassing, nowadays I could care less what people think.
>>
File: IMG_1267.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>36830637
Yeah I also am not sure how it would affect my future attempts at getting pussy from hotter women at said bar. Would they be jealous and try to prove themselves as alpha over this gril and compete for me or just think i'm a beta loser?
>>
>>36830184
if pic related is her then yes.
>>
>>36830184
Jealous of you fuckers who get women.
You either cheat or want better.
I love women but god damn dudes.
>>
>>36830184
Pussy is pussy. if they are 5+ have at it OP.

is pic related? I'd hit that all night.
>>
>>36831586
5 plus is my motto anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.