/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Define robot, in the /r9k/ context.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1492569686775.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492569686775.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Define robot, in the /r9k/ context.
>>
21+
never had sex, kiss or GF
has had to have at least 2 years minimum of NEETdom on their resume
poor / bad financial situation - low-wagie
If they own a vehicle, has to be made before 2000
>>
>>36829816
Someone who frequents /r9k/
>>
>>36829816
-Social outcast, lonely, virginity and neetdom stem from this
>>
>>36829816
Someone who in one way or another is disconnected from society. Could be:

- virgin
- NEET
- mentally ill

Or any combination of the above
>>
File: NT_Index_v09_006-008.jpg (178KB, 1600x845px) Image search: [Google]
NT_Index_v09_006-008.jpg
178KB, 1600x845px
>>36830633
This is the official answer that should be fucking stickied
>>
A failed normie. Someone who can be considered a failure in life for the most part. Often associated with blaming everyone else but himself for his failures.
>>
>>36829816
A male that is:
>a virgin
and
>not white

That's mostly it. Supposedly you can have a job and still be a robot, but I'm unsure about that since I'm a NEET tbqh.
>>
>>36831770
>not white
what? how does that matter?
>>
File: experiment.jpg (316KB, 1404x918px) Image search: [Google]
experiment.jpg
316KB, 1404x918px
21+ and either

>virgin / incel
>NEET
>no real social life
>>
>>36829816
>Define robot, in the /r9k/ context.
Simple

KHV male with no friends.

This is a definition all robots can agree on; some robots may say it's too open, and normals might say it's too restrictive. I firmly believe all robots will be ok with this definition
>>
ffs a robot does not have to be a virgin
>>
>>36833262
Yeah I lost my virginity at 24, and 2 years later I'm just as depressed, unwell and apathetic.
>>
>>36833236
You can have a few friends, but not many. No more than 3-4, and none of them bests.
>>
>>36833236
>>>wizchan.org

ok
>>
>>36833363
>You can have a few friends, but not many. No more than 3-4, and none of them bests.

Ok yeah thinking it over I can be ok with that. And I suppose hugless is too restrictive as well.

>>36833471
Ok I'm changing it, would you mind talking about your background a little anon?

working definition 2:
A robot must be:
- kissless virgin
- male
- limited amount of interaction with physical world: no good offline friends (good being interact with outside of school or work if in school or work , or interact with daily, if not in school or work). Note that this DOESN'T include Internet friends, of which a robot may have.

That seems like a better definition to me. What do you think?
>>
>>36830633
>>36833212
this
its important that you arent some faggot in hs or college, you need to have been around long enough to actually fail.
i'll let 21-22 year old college students get a pass, because the writing is probably on the wall at that point if you're around /r9k/.
>>
>>36829816
An adult, unable to understand or exhibit the common interactions/emotions of "normal" people, due to either a lack of desire or a lack of similar psychological build. Much like if a complex machine (literal definition of a "robot") tried to understand and interact with humans.

Not to be confused with people who are saddened over their failure to behave like or receive acceptance from "normal" people. Nor to be confused with people who are saddened by their failure to acquire romantic companionship. Both of these are just "failed normies".
>>
>>36830161
Third post best post, nailed it
>>
File: egg.jpg (4KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
4KB, 227x222px
>>36833262
>>36833339

yeah imo incel is a better metric, even a fat ugly manlet can lose his virginity but still be outcast
>>
>>36829816
I really like how these threads never arrive at a conclusion.
>>
>>36831151
in the /r9k/ context, this is spot on
>>
>>36829893
pretty much got it all down.
I'm gona miss you fuckers when I turn in my robot card
>>
File: graypill.jpg (79KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
graypill.jpg
79KB, 800x414px
Robot - A male with a cluster A type personality disorder + virgin + 21 and older. OG robots are Schizoids
>>
>>36833262
>>>reddit
Oh look its a fucking normie who's only goal in life is to fit in. Well guess fucking what you don't and you never will and no amount of arbitrary labels and definitions is going to make that happen. That's just the thing. We don't fit in anywhere even here. I find all of you disgusting and I'm sure you feel the same. I'm here because this is the closest semblance of social activity I am capable of. If I had the power I would leave and never come back. At least here if I fuck up I can start fresh with no past, but if I've learned anything its that no matter how many times I start I will fuck it up.
>>
File: 1488261912235.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1488261912235.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>>36829816
>Define robot, in the /r9k/ context.
a robot is sometone whatever you make it to be
>>
If you were to get everyone in a big room, you'll find the robots at the edge of the group, closest to the walls. There's no age/ethnicity/virginity/employment standard or checklist for someone to be a robot. You just have to be weird and have trouble with society. That's it.
>>
>>36829816
I think a "robot" is someone who is very apathetic.
Schizoid personality disorder is the epitome of a "robot".
Schizoids have 4 or more of the following:
>Neither desires nor enjoys close relationships, including being part of a family
>Almost always chooses solitary activities
>Has little, if any, interest in having sexual experiences with another person
>Takes pleasure in few, if any, activities
>Lacks close friends or confidants other than first-degree relatives
>Appears indifferent to the praise or criticism of others
>Shows emotional coldness, detachment, or flattened affect (emotion)
Schizoid PD is not equal to depression. Schizoids are not depressed. Schizoids feel no contempt for anyone or anything. Schizoids do not get lonely. Schizoids do not care that they are schizoid. Schizoids are APATHETIC.

But, /r9k/'s definition of "robot" is basically Avoidant PD, with a strong dose of resentment.
"Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to what other people think about them, and social inhibition. It typically manifests itself by early adulthood and includes a majority of the following symptoms:

>Avoids occupational activities that involve significant interpersonal contact, because of fears of criticism, disapproval, or rejection
>Is unwilling to get involved with people unless certain of being liked
>Shows restraint within intimate relationships because of the fear of being shamed or ridiculed
>Is preoccupied with being criticized or rejected in social situations
>Is inhibited in new interpersonal situations because of feelings of inadequacy
>Views themself as socially inept, personally unappealing, or inferior to others
>Is unusually reluctant to take personal risks or to engage in any new activities because they may prove embarrassing"
Add rage and you get people who "hate" "normies" and "roasties". It's clear that they're simply emotionally immature "failed normies".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.