[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight Club

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (93KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
93KB, 500x616px
I see the Fight Club 6 years ago and i never realise how similar it is to 4chan.

If you browse /fa/ /fit/ and /r9k/ this movie perfectly fit in all of these boards. The narcissism, the depression, the chad thing, the girlfriend thing, a lot of things.

What do you think? It's the Fight Club the personification of this website?.
>>
>>36829496
No, that would imply productivity. Something that only /tg/ is capable of.
>>
Ow you hit me in the ear
>>
>>36829496
I thought the same thing when i watched it.
>>
>>36829595
"I say....you never feel complete....i say stop being perfect...i say let's evolve, let shit happens". "The things you own....end owning you"

Fucking hell 10/10 movie
>>
>>36829496
>newfags.
rule 1 and 2 is a direct reference to this movie.
christ I've been here for a fucking decade.
>>
>>36829496

this is fight club for the heavyweight champions of autism
>>
>>36829957
the fight club in the movie was the same thing as the therapy centers norton go to hug the guy with the tits, he used because it make him feel in contact with the feelings of other people or to fight the depression= /r9k/ it's the same shit
>>
>>36829496
I'd go to a fightclub if it was only other r9k autists. Camaraderie as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.