[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do qt Hispanic grills like white guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 2.jpg (554KB, 1600x2401px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
554KB, 1600x2401px
Do qt Hispanic grills like white guys?
>>
File: latina2.jpg (761KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
latina2.jpg
761KB, 1280x960px
just imagine her nice Latina toes in your mouth
>>
File: 1433148199359.jpg (70KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1433148199359.jpg
70KB, 640x637px
>>36829418

Any white good looking above average height male can get any race they want.

The problem is that since you're posting here, I doubt you're good looking and tall. This is just based on observation, but if you are short, the good news is that Hispanic women are used to dating manlet spics. As long as you're decent looking and make ok money, then you're good. If anything, Latinas aren't really that hard to get, but just know they can be as rachet as a black girl and sometimes age worse than a white girl. Expect them to balloon up by the time they're 30.

I heard they're good at sex, but I'm a KHHV, so what do I know.
>>
>>36829690

Latinas come in all personality types, but I would say the main categories are :

Regular Latina
Whitewashed
Blackwashed
>>
do latinas have stinky farts?
>>
>>36829810
latina farts are probably amazing

I want a nice Mole Poblano fart blasted in my face by a cute Mexican chick
>>
File: Old Mike.png (384KB, 384x516px) Image search: [Google]
Old Mike.png
384KB, 384x516px
>>36829810

Don't they eat a lot of beans and spicy foods in their diet? I imagine they're quite pungent indeed if that's your thing.
>>
>>36829927
Beans yes, spicy food, not really.
>>
>>36829690
What if I'm 5'11'', and good looking, but don't know what to do with women?
>>
File: 9e1.png (34KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
9e1.png
34KB, 600x594px
>>36830008

>don't know what to do with women

Then the rest doesn't matter, you don't get any woman. I'm a KHHV for a reason, why would a girl want you if you offer them nothing? If you can't even talk to a female, then they're not going to magically fall into your arms.

Too many of us here just want sex and companionship because we're beyond lonely, but don't actually want to commit to a relationship or think we can't handle one. I have no clue how it works unfortunately, I'm not Chad. I don't know the first step in getting a female's attention or being in a relationship, and I probably will never know.
>>
>>36830205
I'm not trying to be a faggy bragger, but I get all these matches on tinder, even having a fairly bad pic, but I have no idea how to reel them in you know. I feel like I'm not eve trying enough, but I'm just so unmotivated sometimes that it's not even going to work and theyre no good and it's like this end less cycle I just need to fidn a way out
>>
Apparently.

Qt latina with braces wants me. She's adorable.
>>
>>36830333
I've been using tinder for a while, it's tedious but I met up with 4 chicks. Only the most recent chick went past the first date, and I actually got head and I ate her out but she stopped responding to me a couple days after that and I don't know why. But I have hope now that at least I can get action off tinder.
>>
>>36830386
Yeah, I think I just need to try harder
>>
File: 1487788331652_zps0htr7ozh.jpg (101KB, 594x410px) Image search: [Google]
1487788331652_zps0htr7ozh.jpg
101KB, 594x410px
Nope Faggot
>>
>>36830409
me too. I'm really sad about the last chick not talking to me so I feel the need to get with a new chick.
>>
>>36830425
I wish they would grind their buttholes on my nose
>>
>>36830450
Yeah, now I'm home from college for the summer, and I have no car, so I don't know what to do
>>
>>36830530
I don't have a car either. The last chick picked me up actually! We got along so fucking well, but I think what happened was that after we went down on each other and all that, she felt weird about it and stopped talking to me. Which is a damn shame, but shit happens I guess.
>>
>>36830578
I don't know what to talk about, what do the normals talk about?
>>
>>36830617
it can be hard starting a conversation, but I just try small talk first

and usually I figure out questions I can ask them, and if we genuinely have things in common then the conversation comes naturally
>>
>>36830696
I wonder what my chances are of finding a medievalist far right girl...
>>
File: fedora.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>36830717
extremely narrow in general
>>
>>36830742
I know, lmao
>>
I want some sweaty, stinky Latina toes in my face right now
>>
Everyone likes white guys

We get it
Stop showing off just leave our girls please
>>
>>36830844
fuck me too

just imagine a cute latina rubbing her nice musky latina toes right under your nose while she plays with your dick
>>
Here in mexico we have a lot of ugly bastards with qt girls, so the only thing that matters is to know how to treat them
>>
>>36829418
That's a dumb question, all women like the same things, money, status, and looks. I'm Mexican myself and I fucking hate most hispanic girls I meet here in the states
>>
>tfw no qt hispanic gf
Why is life so unfair?
>>
>>36831434
we now know you're lying about having a Latina wife

I'm not sure where you downloaded those 200 pictures from, though.
>>
>>36831446
It's no lie m8. Too bad I can't also have a gf.
>>
>>36831486
that's retarded, nobody who has a wife that they liked would say that

you got caught in a lie and now you're backpedaling
>>
>>36831511
No I love my wife. I just also want a gf so we can all cuddle together.
>>
i want one dammit
>>
>>36829418
dude that watch though
>>
No but hispanic dudes like white chicks so hurry up before Kevin snags that "guerita" you have been oneitising over
>>
>>36832816
I just noticed that

originaldo rivera
>>
>>36832846
SIIIIIIIICK call out of school/work immediately
(also thanks for the info)
she won't fuck you for less than that watches worth
>>
>>36832836
Anyone can be named Kevin
>>
>>36832929
>he doesn't know the dangers of hispanic dudes with anglo sounding names

Listen cucko, while you shit post hundreds of white girls, the kind /pol/ fetishizes are getting railed by some ugly ass mexican motherfucker named Kevin or Brayan.
>>
>>36833012
I don't have a problem with Latino guys fucking white girls

I like Latina girls so it's only fair
>>
>>36833030
i do
its not a racism thing or anything, in fact im half hispanic myself, i just hate the idea of not being good enough for le wholesome qts while some ignorant asshole who dropped out of high school is. guess that's the mexican equivalent of BLACKED
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.