[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does everything related to uni have to include drinking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1479676719844.jpg (38KB, 719x547px) Image search: [Google]
1479676719844.jpg
38KB, 719x547px
Why the fuck does everything related to uni have to include drinking? Why is there nothing fun to do with other people that is not drinking and sex?

I hate alcohol and don't touch the stuff, so there is nothing for me to do.

I just want to not be alone.
>>
Try beer
>>
>>36828327
Pretend, that's what I do. Get a bottle, hold on to it, when you get the chance go the bathroom and dump half of it out. Tada, you now fit in.
>>
>>36828327
Pretend to be someone else and it makes it easier
>>
>>36828351
Can't do that. Everytime I drink even a little, everything ends in a catastrophe.
>>
>>36828471
give an original example
>>
>>36828327
You're full of shit, anon. There're lots of dorks like you at uni.
>>
>>36828327
Why does your post have a heading?
>>
young people tend to be fucking boring especially if they're unemployed
i'm not surprised you cunts need to be drunk to put up with each other
>>
>>36828327
i feel you on that OP. never drink at all. feels like you never get anything out of it, just fucks you up.

went to my first college party last night though and didnt drink at all and some folks were on MDMA instead, i did some ketamine and really connected with the folks rolling. was so different from how i thought college parties were due to the mdma, there was so much togetherness and love, nobody trying to get laid or getting fucked up for the sake of getting fucked up.
>>
>>36828748
Yeah, and they don't do anything "fun".

>>36828787
Heading?

>>36828898
That sounds nice. I kinda don't wanna do anything harder than weed though. Scared of things happening.
>>
File: 1465674236461s.jpg (5KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1465674236461s.jpg
5KB, 125x120px
>>36828898
>ketamine
>nobody trying to get laid or getting fucked up for the sake of getting fucked up.

nigga please
>>
File: 1493613473761.jpg (20KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493613473761.jpg
20KB, 251x242px
>>36828327
>trying to have fun with normies
>trying to change yourself to fit it
>not staying in your room all day

Pathetic
>>
>>36829155
what kind of view do you have of ket? ket takes me in some really deep introspection. i was talking with the guy rolling about our futures and then we nerded out about biochemistry.

>>36829076
set and setting is everything. harder drugs generally arent good for parties unless people there are experienced and in the right mindset. drugs are more tools for exploring your mind and figuring out how to live your life than for a fun time.

doing a low dose of 2cb or mdma might be really beneficial for you. a low dose of 2cb alone or with someone experienced in it can help you figure out the thought patterns your mind has so you can help better them and improve your sober life.

dissociatives are good for finding peace and coming to terms with the universe and reality ime
>>
File: 1492634914653.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1492634914653.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>36828327
It seems like everyone is so uninteresting and uninterested in each other they just get drunk so they can tolerate each other then fuck and pass out. If you even try pointing out odd social norms like this form an outside objective pov, you are immediately branded a loser for life.
>>
>>36828327
>>36830144
This
fucking normalfags won't do anything without being "on" something and they crowd around this shit like it's the only thing worth living for. I want to kill them all
>>
>>36830144
As a robot in recovery, I can attest to the
>everyone is so uninteresting and uninterested in each other they just get drunk so they can tolerate each other
It feels like our words are nothing more than a means to give off positive body language to each other. We don't say fucking anything worth anything.
>>
I feel as bad for absolute prudes as I do for alcoholics/degenerates/whatever. Believe it or not there is an in-between, and it's possible to have enjoyable experiences that can include/be enhanced by alcohol that don't revolve around it
>>
>>36828327
Im not even a normie and I can't enjoy anything sober
Its only human to be miserable unless fucked up
>>
>>36829789
If you can talk about biochemistry on ketamine then you aren't taking enough
The real gold is in the hole, just trust me on this one bud
>>
>>36830670
holing is amazing but ive holed over a hundred times. medium doses are my thing. im a bit of a disso head.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.