[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men no longer interested in relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

File: 1494036902384.jpg (39KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494036902384.jpg
39KB, 500x667px
Or, more correctly, those that are are either the type to go on here and are raging misogynists who want you to be their submissive house/sex slave or extremely religious.
At this point I'd rather die alone than consider a man to date.
>>
>>36827264
You uhhh. You meet a lot of men to form this opinion on or is this just your observation based on the 8/10 Chad hunks your ovaries forcibly swivvel your eyes towards?
>>
>>36827264
Trust me, my misogyny was created and tempered way before I found this place, the best part is I can hide it easy. There's many ways to show I hate your gender without directly saying or doing it
>>
>>36827264
Hmmm it's almost as if women have changed in undesirable ways
>>
>>36827264
if you arent willing to have children and dedicate yourself to a new family (applies to the man, too) then the relationship you are wanting is no deeper than the type you can find on tinder imho
>>
>>36827320
Most men I meet. I'm not interested in hookups or temporary relationships, and are generally more inclined to find the mind of a potential guy more attractive than anything else (I've rejected men who were objectively 9/10 and well off besides because he admitted, with pride that he hadn't read a book since high school).
>>
>>36827376
I'm willing to have children, of course. But I want someone to treat me as an equal partner, and share the childrearing and the bread winning. I don't want to be a housewife.
>>
>>36827384
Spoilers they're the same men.

Gonna be blunt and say that your shallow opinion suits you, and the common factor with your bad experiences with men
Is you!
>>
>>36827264
Humanity's global degeneracy, men are playing less and less their role of... well, men. Hating more and more women who on their part are acting more and more like whores and crybabies. Both men and women can't stand one another these days
>>
>>36827453
But they're not all my experiences. They're also my friends' experiences, my mother's friends' experiences etc (although my parents have a great relationship still). How are my opinions shallow? Surely being wowed by a muscular, rich ass purely on those qualities is not shallow? Isn't the shallowness of 'roasties' who love that very combination a much bemoaned subject?
>>
>>36827430
in my fantasyland (historical perspective) everyone was a house person because thats how people sustained themselves. they had to produce somewhere considered 'home', and if you had to leave the home it would mean there are existential stresses that need to be taken care of and if someone had to leave the man would leave first because obviously he's the more naturally suited to compete with existential stresses. somehow stresses manifested into waging (still suited to male participation) and this lasted for a long time. "working" and "getting paid" arent the same thing

yes i am acting as apologist for chauvinists, no i dont think that worldview is pertinent to modern society. because society doesnt like that, and thats ok
>>
>>36827507
Ask your parents then because they've clearly solved this problem.
You've assembled a shitty opinion from hearsay and prejudice and it is decidedly shallow.
I will say this, women have lost the ability to talk to men. If you learned how to do this you'd be better informed.
>>
>>36827264
because relationships are hard, and therefore not worth attempting
>>
>>36827264
waste of money. i basically have to give EVERYTHING just to fuck some pussy.

i can go get a fucking prostitute for that shit or go up to a random slut and she would say yes, because what slut doesn't like money for something they do on a regular basis.
>>
>>36827619
But I don't ask for money. I make my own money, split bills 50/50 and don't expect presents. I just want someone to talk to about things like literature and philosophy and history, to play vidya and watch movies with and have varied sex with. I'm not high maintenance, don't get jealous and don't expect you to feed me gifts just to keep it going.
>>
>>36827264
I think most man aren't into it because relationship is a liability...unless you are old enough to start pondering about the future (30 years more or less) it really isn't worth it...hell, most women are like this today too
>>
>>36827264
I want a lady...

I love to love.
>>
>>36827264

As a self appointed *mostly* normal guy (normal enough to have had 3 girlfriends last year) the reason most guys aren't interested in a relationship anymore is YOU.

Women. Play. Too many. Fucking. Games. These days. "Oh yes I'm interested in you but i'm TOTALLY BUSY the next two weeks. It's been two weeks WHY'D YOU STOP TEXTING ME?? I'm not into hooking up. Ok let's hook up. I'm sorry I just cant trust you knowing how easy it is for you to just hook up with a girl. Look if you can't HANDLE ME AT MY WORST YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST" This is the average woman in 2017. Alot of it seems to go back to social media being the ultimate ego boost for women everywhere. Now every little bitch is too good to just be someone's girlfriend. Y'all want your boyfriends to worship you like the orbiters on your social media feed and when they don't you go cripple with insecurity and start waging a never ending war of bullshitting and mind games to try and reclaim the high ground or some such shit.

Point is, many many guys are just tired out. And the flip side of all this is that getting laid is no longer that difficult. Sure Id love a happy relationship. But looking at this shit. Why bother
>>
>>36827264

Women never liked me, so why should I like them? Fuck off and die you whore.
>>
>>36827577
>I will say this, women have lost the ability to talk to men. If you learned how to do this you'd be better informed.
I talk to men all the time-my friends are men, mostly (and no, I've never fucked any of them). But even from them I see that they don't want relationships-only sex.
>>
>>36827729
You talk AT them. You don't talk TO them.
You have no insight into the male mind or what men want at all.
>>
>>36827729
iktf

it seems like its only after they knock up a girl that they see the value of being a father, and even then thats a crapshoot
>>
>>36827264
lmao are you kidding me? I'd love a relationship.

Fighting crippling depression all on your own makes it hard to achieve any meaningful change and find a relationship.

Not sure if I'm alone and a loser because of my depression or if I'm depressed for being a lonely loser.
>>
>>36827748
>You talk AT them. You don't talk TO them.
Mostly we just talk about vidya and music. We're band mates, and that dominates conversation.
>>
>>36827264
You mean why arent the chads looking fro relationships.

Bunch of the betas want them and treat women like special snowflakes.

So yeah, keep trolling.
>>
File: 1363237759523.png (216KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1363237759523.png
216KB, 554x439px
>>36827772
how do you know they dont want to commit, but just avoid vocalizing in fear of scaring people off

or scaring off their future for that matter
>>
>>36827776
>Bunch of the betas want them and treat women like special snowflakes.
>So yeah, keep trolling.
Yeah, I addressed that in the "misogynists who want submissive house slaves" comment.
>>
>>36827264
I prefer loving relationships but I keep thinking that women just want sex so it just throws me off.
>>
>>36827772
I dont get it, is this a problem? Do you not understand why they say things?
>>
>>36827805
a beta couldnt make a women a house slave or submissive. betas are submissive. They whiteknight and treat girls over nice.

get a fucking clue and stop lying.
>>
>>36827823
>I dont get it, is this a problem? Do you not understand why they say things?
I mean we don't talk about feeling stuff much.
>>
File: 1468247644130.jpg (7KB, 177x168px) Image search: [Google]
1468247644130.jpg
7KB, 177x168px
>ugh why do men have standards?
trash belongs with trash
>>
Why the fuck would I want a relationship with a cunt? I make a good salary, have a lot of fun hobbies, have a lot of friends in various circles, and can do what the fuck I want in my spare time. Like just an hour ago I was bullshitting with some winemaker friends after I went on a quick bike ride, then I went to go pound a burger and ride my bike some more. Tonight I'm going to a post punk show, and then tomorrow I'm fucking off to the wilderness for the day. My experience is that women just get in the way of all that shit. They're no fun at all to be around. I wish I were gay so that I could have a relationship with a cool bro who likes doing things. So fucking jealous of my gay friends who have that.

Anyway there's a crazy dude across the street who is screaming about how we will fight because we are the best tacos, so I'm gonna go see wtf is up with that
>>
>>36827264
I'm becoming very much more vetting in the process of dating now.
I'm saying this having been single for only 2 weeks, and probably not going to be exclusive with anyone for a while.
>>
>>36827880
>trash belongs with trash
I'm not OP, but she literally didn't mention herself at all, and asked a general question about something she's observed from everyone in her life. Besides, she sounds kind of cool, playing music, being low maintenance, liking philosophy, history and classics.
>inb4 whiteknight
Nope, I'm gay. But I'd totally befriend her.
>>
>>36827877
This group of guys +1 girl dynamic is complicated so that's not unusual. Ignore it because it's a whole nother thing.

I'll tell you straight up that men want to trust you but think they can't, because you don't pay attention.
If you paid attention to men you'd earn their trust.
>>
>>36827945
>I'll tell you straight up that men want to trust you but think they can't, because you don't pay attention.
>If you paid attention to men you'd earn their trust.
What do you mean?
>>
Even if you're not outright indoctrinated in college it's a very bizarre environment and men often have to deprogram themselves from it before they can function as men
So by the time men are emotionally ready to understand and be in relationships, financially/structurally they're independent from the previous generation who would be modeling relationships, so confusion reigns
I don't know if I buy into the idea that the jews specifically designed it this way but it really is an awfully degenerate system
>>
>>36827384
Because women neither cook, clean, comfort or rear children anymore.
>>
>>36827945
>you can invest trust in a girl without expecting it to go 'elsewhere'
>>
>>36827997
I seriously don't get how they can't cook anymore. It's like they're stuck in permanent childhood. I had all of the family recipes down pat (thanx grandma) by the time I was 12, and have been creating all kinds of weird new shit since. Meanwhile, women can't do that. How the fuck do you not master a basic survival skill? And yeah don't even get me started on the cleaning and interior decorating that women can't fucking do anymore. Fucking children.
>>
>>36827264
good goy, don't reproduce lol
>>
>>36827979
You as a woman hold the power of life and death over a man, and he has to think he can trust you before he will be even remotely open towards you.

If a man opens up to you without trusting you, he's doing it with the plan to betray you before you betray him.

Has a man ever told you something, just for you to seemingly ignore it and change subjects, or offer nothing at all. That's a very subtle but noticeable failure.

If your behavior and what you say don't match up, that's an obvious failure.

You think we're stupid? We're constantly watching and evaluating.
>>
>>36828073
Hey, don't insult my cooking. I'm a great cook and inherited a great collection of cookbooks from my family. I love it, but I wouldn't want it to be everything I do.
>>
>>36828073
>How the fuck do you not master a basic survival skill?
because human capital is cheaper than ever and the impetus for it is long gone

alternatively

because we have no strong prussian cultural system to designate paternal family leaders to ask such things of his blood
>>
>>36828073
You either work and contribute to the household financially, or you take care of it.

Fuck me, I wish I could be a stay at home dad. Wanted to build a deck and patio for so long now, never can find the time.
>>
>>36828092
>You as a woman hold the power of life and death over a man, and he has to think he can trust you before he will be even remotely open towards you.
Uh, how?
>Has a man ever told you something, just for you to seemingly ignore it and change subjects, or offer nothing at all. That's a very subtle but noticeable failure.
No. I've helped male friends through a lot of emotional crises over the years.
>>
>Another woman hate thread.
>>
>>36828136
You are such an obvious troll. Stop it, seek help.
>>
>>36828136
Life and death. Especially now with the law as it is. It's guilty until proven innocent. You think it's the other way, that youre the only one negotiating with danger? Wrong.

Ok so I've been unfair. Maybe you're better than most.
But next time you talk to a guy, be ignorant. And what I mean is, pay attention and understand. Ask for clarification, don't pretend to have all the answers. You've shown you can do this.

There are so many girls who think they need to misrepresent themselves and be bigger and more important than they are, that they need to impress.

You do not need to impress. You need to be absolutely sincere and honest to a fault.
>>
>>36827997
Winner winner chicken dinner.
There is no reason to date the opposite or same sex.
No idea why.
>>
>>36827729
Then you have shitty friends.
>>
>>36828111
That's cool. I just think that people should be able to take care of themselves by the time they're adults, and not be continuing to cram takeout pizza and top ramen into their faces even in their 30s, like a couple of my friend's wives do if their husbands aren't around to cook. And I sure as hell wouldn't want a caretaker. I want to be around badass women like the ones I grew up around, you dig?
>>
>>36827901
It's a shame you haven't met any good women, Anon. They exist.

Curious as to what's up w the guy screaming about tacos tho, post results.
>>
>>36827264
It's because most women are garbage desu
I mean most women you see are fat or deformed
And the rest just seem mentally ill and trying to degrade themselves
>>
>>36828073
The fuck kind of women do you know that can't cook? Many many more men that can't cook than women that I know, and I know a lot of people.
>>
>>36828355
He got on a bus and it left. Anticlimactic!
>>
>>36827264

Because most women will fuck with no strings attached if it's the right man.
It's emasculating to work hard for it knowing that another guy got for free.
>>
>>36827264
No! I want to be the submissive house slave!
>>
Threads like these always end up getting flooded and swarmed (brigaded) by femsluts from Reddit who call robots neckbeard virgins but then insist that most women are still really pure and traditional if you just like, give them a chance haha!!! Then robots dispute their claims, then the femsluts start going on rants about how we live in a "sexist prude society". It happens every time, like clockwork.

Women are lucky they are shielded from looking as desperate and pathetic as men are. If they weren't shielded from that criticism, they'd be declared even more thirsty and pathetic than men are.
>>
Fuck off roastie
I'm so goddamn sick of girls on this board
>>
File: fales rape culture.png (2MB, 999x3072px) Image search: [Google]
fales rape culture.png
2MB, 999x3072px
>>36827264
Men aren't interested in relationships for a number of reasons:

>False rape culture.
False rape culture has scared men out of relationships. They don't want to risk going to jail because you had one too many Mikes Hard Lemonades and there's a 10% chance you might regret saying "yes" tomorrow morning. Funnily enough, real rapists are not deterred by this problem.
>Hookup culture & the internet
Women have their slutty behavior plastered all over the internet. We know how you behave when left to your own devices, and we don't like it. If there is a cultural divide between men and women right now, it's because women have completely obliterated the myth of the "nice girl" on social media and online dating. Funnily enough, this only deters men who actually wanted to get married, while rapists don't care how slutty you are, because they just want to get their dick wet.
>No fault divorce
This should really not require any explanation. Men stand to lose everything in a divorce. Not just everything they have right now, but lose every future paycheck too. In return, marriage yields nothing beneficial. Ask women what the benefits of marriage are, are their only response is something retarded like "its a sign of maturity," or a "it's a sign of true love."
>Fat acceptance
I know there are are lot of THIC threads on /r9k/, but those freaks have something wrong with their heads. No real man wants a fat girlfriend, and right now we're in the middle of an obesity epidemic. I'd personally rather be single than date a fat whore.

So what do you get when you make men afraid to have sex because of false rape accusations, afraid to get married because of divorce, and when all women are fat pieces of shit who act like druken whores online? You get where we are right now.

Whatever man was interested in a serious, committed relationship isn't anymore. The only men still left in the game are either cuckolds who reject reality or players who just want to pump and dump.
>>
>>36827264
And we would rather die than date and ugly 3D whore like yourself.
You sound like a fat whale that's angry because no living man would ever find her attractive.
Fucking end your life.
>>
>>36828553
Women don't know their own shortcomings sadly, and no one is willing to point them out.

I will personally reply to any woman I see post and tell her exactly how she is a fuckup and a failure.
>>
Back when gender roles still existed I think everyone had a better life.

A woman benefited from the financial security of being with a man, and the man benefited from having someone that made his life easier.

Now it's all fucked up though. Haven't met a woman lately that would even know how to make a home a cozy place.
>>
>>36828355
LIAR also nice dubs you manatee.
>>36828508
This too...why buy the cow when you get free milk...and you get a turn anyway fucking the cow.
>>
>>36828641
>Haven't met a woman lately that would even know how to make a home a cozy place.
In all seriousness, any woman that did wouldn't want to date someone who hated her anyway.
>>
>>36828641
Let an independent, state protected and subsidized woman into your home.
She makes a mess because she doesn't know how to support herself, refuses to learn, decides you aren't 'emotionally available', because you cant fucking trust her, and she uses your convenient resources to find another man to fail to earn the trust of.
Who knows she can't be trusted and extends no emotion or commitment to her.
>>
>>36828401
Intersectional feminists i.e. every woman in this asshole-clogged part of the PNW.

I actually do know a few women who can cook gangbusters, but won't do it unless they're being paid, which is totally cool because holy shit fuck people who expect me to do anything related to my job in my spare time.
>>
I'm intersted in relationships but they aren't interested in me.
>>
File: 1491785152987.jpg (13KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1491785152987.jpg
13KB, 245x246px
>>36827264
>Why are men no longer interested in relationships?
>At this point I'd rather die alone than consider a man to date.

This is literally how women think.
>>
>>36828778
It's also how men think, to be fair. What is MGTOW but that ideology?
>>
>>36828778
Same sh it as mtgow fags
>>
>>36827264
>Why are men no longer interested in relationships?

They are, but there is social pressure for men to pretend they don't want a relationship and just want to have sex with a lot of girls.

Wanting commitment and love is considered beta, while wanting to pump and dump hot sluts is seen as alpha Chad behaviour.
>>
>>36828833
It's not a position of hate, it's a sad practical necessity.
Every woman fuckup who enters your life can leave permanent damage, and that's legal and socially acceptable.

These men would kill, rip off their own arms, to find a woman they could be certain of trusting. But they have no way to do it.
>>
>>36828890
I do know girls who'd never cheat or destroy men like that (sadly they're taken). They do exist, and they're quite common if you look outside the most common denominator tier girls.
>>
>>36828916
I'll present you with the same riddle every man has to solve to gauge if he can trust a woman or not
>I am telling the truth. True or false?
>>
>>36828916
>(sadly they're taken)
that's the key phrase. they're all taken, my dude. no point in even looking if they're already with someone
>>
>>36828941
But that is the same for all humans. I mean, men cheat and leave women all the time.
>>
>>36828957
I'm not a woman though am I? I don't get all the wonderful safety nets to cushion the blow. I dont get the benefit of the doubt. I just get fucking ruined.
>>
>>36827264
Dont worry op, you will die alone!
>>
>>36829010
Given these responses, I'd be glad to.
>>
>>36829034
You came to /r9k/ to bitch about men. What the fuck did you expect??? Cunt.

Not a man, btw.
>inb4 REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1492052409885.png (5KB, 104x89px) Image search: [Google]
1492052409885.png
5KB, 104x89px
>>36828833
>>36828845

>mgtow: tiny portion of men, literally the amount of people that post on /r9k/
>every single woman thinks like OP
>this is the same thing

t. a woman

hmmmmm
>>
>>36829129
>>36829129
>>every single woman thinks like OP
lol ok, you know this due to your extensive experience with every woman on the planet plus your psychic powers
>>
>>36829034

If I said the same thing you did, even on /r9k/, I'd be teamed up on and called a MGTOW loser and chased away. If you don't want to date modern men, then don't, but shut the FUCK up about it then you little slutty cunt. If me or MGTOW guys don't get to say what we want, then neither do you. You're not oppressed as a woman in western society just because a cute boy won't date you. Go away, right now.
>>
>>36829153

HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERY MAN ISN'T INTERESTED IN A RELATIONSHIP

FUCKING WOMEN BRO HOW DO THEY WORK
>>
>>36829162
These women don't understand how men can sleep with them and then dissappear and never see them again.
And it's blindingly simple.
It's not safe to trust women. You can't trust them to validate you. You can't trust them to not turn on you and find another man.
You get what little you can get from them and leave. Quickly.
>>
>>36829222
Literally didn't say anything about men, just pointing out how fucking retarded that comment was. Calm your butthurt bitchtits
>>
>>36829267
You're literally OP, stop pretending
>>
>>36829290
Nope, I'm actually the one who called OP a cunt above.
>>
>>36827507
>>36827453
Much to my extreme embarrassment, I find myself siding with sperm fermenter here. Having just returned from the debauchery that is Saturday night, it's clear that men are shit-tier imbeciles prancing around quiffing their faggot bangs like it's studio54 on lobotomy.
The roasties are fermenting these buffoons' pathetic sperm loads in their fetid snatches because there's nothing else on offer. The only cool looking guys I saw were older, and sitting in a quartet having a serious looking discussion, like real men. I went over and I fucking well told them they looked like cool dudes, simply because they weren't acting like literal handicapped retards playing with their iPhones. Lo and behold these relatively cool individuals offered me a drink, and a seat at the table, as real men are wont to do, but I declined, as I just had to get away from the cesspit of degeneracy that the Saturday night itself was. I fucking well limped home in pain ruminating on the reasons why sperm fermenters and buffoon chads might debase themselves to such ridiculous pathetic levels, and there's no definitve answer but the outcome is the same nevertheless.
Desperate classless roasties gonna ferment the spooge of retard-tier buffons, coz lust be the prominent sin.
>>
File: 1440227341234.jpg (264KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1440227341234.jpg
264KB, 850x850px
I just want a nice loving relationship were we provide for each other somewhat equally and cuddle a lot
>>
>>36829464
Women have no idea how men think and aren't interested in learning.

Is it any surprise that modern dating resembles a dance of fools and the thieves that prey on them?

The well-to-do are looking on from a distance hoping that neither party stops being distracted by the other.
>>
>>36829549
>Women have no idea how men think and aren't interested in learning.
In my experience this goes both ways. It's a fucking shame.
>>
>>36829464

But young men make fun of young guys that try to act like "proper men". I've seen it. No, not the fedora guys, but genuinely good young men. Young women insult guys like that and ignore them too. And that's fine, women can choose to do that if they want, but they shouldn't bitch when they can't find no man after that.

You'll probably reply saying "BUT THEY WEREN'T GOOD GUYS" but yeah, they were. Young women in western society are sluts and they get such trash men because they push away the good ones. I don't care if Reddit thinks what I said is fedora-tier, it's the truth. If women want good young men, then they need to stop driving them away and stop picking on them.
>>
>>36829582
I'm all ears. Educate me.
Maybe the female mind holds some insight into why a man should volunteer to trust a creature that is encouraged and paid to betray him, and protected from the consequences of doing so.
It's madness.
>>
>>36829630

but young women* make fun of young guys that try to act like "proper men".
>>
File: 1439329614942.jpg (89KB, 620x622px)
1439329614942.jpg
89KB, 620x622px
>>36827264
yeah it's almost like we've had a generation of modern feminists telling us that we're not needed and women can do everything by themselves so fuck off.

Every sitcom on TV has a wife who saves the day with her charm and intelligence while the husband and father figure is a fat retard who would kill everyone if left unchecked, has few if any redeeming qualities.

MTV overtly attacks straight white males every chance they get.

Litigation, rape charges, and divorce court discouraging men from getting married.

Modern society being an unfit place to raise children due to myriad corrupting influences such as casual hookup culture in high school and college.

It's ALMOST AS IF we have had those things for 2 decades. Those are just fantasies that didn't actually happen though!!! Yeah it's a total mystery why men are turned off by dating!!!!!!!! not even Sherlock himself could solve this MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36827264
I am asexual you cisgendered ableist cunt. I don't want to stick my dick in anything. Back to huffington post with you.
>>
File: 1444196091879.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1444196091879.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>36827264
ROASTIE ROASTIE
OUT OUT

YOU SMELL LIKE A FUCKING TROUT
>>
>>36829650
>>36829650
>Maybe the female mind holds some insight into why a man should volunteer to trust a creature that is encouraged and paid to betray him, and protected from the consequences of doing so.
But this is true for women, too. Maybe not the paid part so much, but the rest of it, sure. Brock Turner rapes a basically comatose woman and gets 3 months in jail, and that's not uncommon... what are women supposed to think? It's pretty obvious people don't really care about what happens to them.

This in no way takes away from men's very real problems - it isn't a zero sum game or a competition, as much as everybody wants to act like it is. Oppression Olympics is a fucking bullshit game and no one should play, but everybody seems to and it's incredibly frustrating.

For me, I took the time as a young woman to try to genuinely figure this out because I was tired of it being so obvious I didn't get where men were coming from. What I ended up finding was that men and women are basically raised in different cultures. They get completely different messages about what being an adult means, what relationships and sex are supposed to be like, what their value is and how the world will treat them...

Everybody is looking for love and respect, but the ways they're told to get that are totally different and everyone ends up disappointed and pissed off.

Cross-cultural communication is almost always a fail, but it's particularly hard when you technically speak the same language and no one has told you that you're from two different worlds.

Don't know if you were serious about your comment but that's the honest answer.
>>
>>36829549
I appreciate the gravitas of these words, if that's even a correct application of that description.
>>36829630
Yes well you're right - women are imbeciles that crave attention from mentally handicapped level bozos. Probably because intelligent men are too unwilling to stoop to the 'cum give me a hugg' that these slores need to slake their gnawing desperation. Those intelligent men are then outcast, but at least have some dignity.
>>
>>36827264
I really want a short, flat chested, smart and independent women. I don't have anything against women, I know they have problems and are really insecure. I would do anything to find someone like that and stay with them forever, but they're either always taken or don't want to date. I really just wish there was a better dating system, I want to be friends with someone and then date later, but it's not like that anymore.
>>
I believe in god but Im not exactly religious. Whenever I do have a relationship I dont want my gf to be some spineless beta either.
>>
>>36829799
You don't understand me. And you're doing the fucking woman thing where you think somehow your point is complimenting mine. It's irrelevant and it makes you appear as if you're trying to diminish my point to inflate yours. Don't do this when you talk to men.

The point is.
I'm prepared to love, all men are.
But if you can't prove to me or the others that you will ignore the incentives to betray us, you will never be trusted.
You will be ignored or used briefly for entertainment and validation, and then discarded before you can deal damage.

>>WOMEN MUST LEARN HOW TO MAKE MEN TRUST YOU.
>>
>>36829799
this is because men and women have different roles in society. Almost every species has differences between the males and females that lead to differences in their gender roles.

Men are disposable, women are valuable. Men must earn their way, women must raise their children. That's how our society has always worked and when we started abandoning it that's when things started going to shit.
>>
>>36830011
senpai i think you're vastly overestimating how many people even implicitly accept the tenets of mtgow
i'm pretty goddamn sure that the reason lasting bonds are rare isn't that most men have trust issues related to the legal tools women have
who the fuck even knows or cares about that shit, it's basically on par with conspiracy theories
>>
But I do want a relationship, really badly. I want to marry someone and fill them with my babies.
>>
>>36830106
It's not even the possibility of legal action.
You hand a woman you love a fragile globe containing your masculine validation and means of continued existence through children.
She can smash it instantly for pieces of silver.

Can you stop her from smashing it? Fuck no.

Do you refuse to give her the globe? Fuck yes.

The legal tools just make the globe easier to smash.
>>
>>36830015
> would that it twer so simple
Women are valuable objects*. Their only use in society is a wet hole, and a submissive role. Men will expend other men for this commodity, but it's from a standpoint of materialism, as sperm fermenters aren't valued for their infant level logic.
>>
File: 1493345315859.png (444KB, 1139x358px)
1493345315859.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>36827264
I want an excuse to post this picture again because I found it funny the first time
>>
>>36827430
>I'm willing to have children, of course. But I want someone to treat me as an equal partner, and share the childrearing and the bread winning. I don't want to be a housewife.
It's not natural for guys to be interested in that. Some guys will be - and many more will settle for it if they have to - but to convince quality men to go against 10,000 years of evolutionary imperative you better be a fucking highquality specimen in every other way.
If you were hot enough and had a good enough personality then you'd find plenty of quality men to be in a relationship with.
>>
>>36830011
How in the world is a woman supposed to prove this to you? What I'm saying is that I see the problems men face, and I'm telling you women face problems too and those aren't any less real or relevant than yours.

The only way things get better is if we recognize each other's weakness/danger points, and make a deal with each other not to exploit them.

It's a partnership mentality that's missing on both ends, and that's what's sorely needed.

>>36830015
>Men are disposable, women are valuable. Men must earn their way, women must raise their children. That's how our society has always worked and when we started abandoning it that's when things started going to shit.
Yeah well, society has evolved past that now and I don't see us going backwards. Do you? The dual-income family isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The physical differences between the sexes matter less and less in an increasingly skills and education-driven world economy.

So you can either help move things along by encouraging women to be full people (or at least not holding them back from doing so - withdrawing monetary support can do the same, as it forces them to support themselves), or you can keep hearkening back to an irrelevant past that died out 100 years ago and wonder why the world sucks more every year.
>>
>>36830285
This may sound kinda shallow but I'd be more okay with my partner doing their part in the relationship if she was ridiculously good looking.
>>
It's too much work for nothing. I'm not going to remember and buy gifts for arbitrary anniversaries just so you'll be nice to me. I don't want to meet your parents. I don't want to argue about stupid shit and ask you what you want for dinner for the rest of my life. If you're not a male model doctor women don't like you, a pity blowjob once a year doesn't count. I don't want to pay for tickets so you can see some shitty tourist country and post food to your instagram to make your friends jealous.
>>
>>36827264
>who want you to be their submissive house/sex slave
I want this except I want to be the slave
>>
>>36830285
The differences between the sexes are more than physical, they're mental as well. Our society is unhealthy because we don't have fathers working and mothers raising children with the father's help. The number one indicator for criminal behaviour for all races is being fatherless.

Pushing for empowered women just increases the rampant rise of single moms and the downfall of our society. People should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want, but this blatant discrimination in favor of women in an attempt to make them equal to men is retarded.

Women will never be as good at being successful as men, because men are built for it while most women are not.
>>
>>36827264
There are two types of men - The desperate and the content. The content include any man above 7/10 who is no extremely autistic and is able to pull women, it also includes incredibly smart, artistic, and intellectual men who may be ugly and short and skinny, but are more interested in calculus or programming than they are interested in women, there are also average men who have silver tongues and can pull pussy like noone else.

The desperate men include communist numales, people like chris chan, people who look average but are autistic, and in general people who care deeply for access to women but aren't very good at getting it.

The former get bored of reltionships quickly because relationships with most womenn lose value quickly. As some say, the chase is better than the kil, so chasing a 10/10 woman who's horny but playing hard to get is exhilerating and fun, so is the first time you fugg her. But after fucking stacy 50 times or finding out that creative pursuits are infinitely more fulfilling than women, you begin to lose interest and find joy in other things. The desperate men seem to have trouble even getting this in the first place, and seem to never tire of it when they do. THe men you're talking about may not all be the alpha men that get all the poontang, but they have most likealy had at least one bad experience, and found something in life that is better than getting your cock sucked enthusiastically by a hot woman.

If you want to be loved, cherished, and most of all, find happiness in a relationship - I suggest you do the following:
- If you have bad hygiene or could focus more on your appearance, make an effort to do so
- aside from that, don't try and be a supermodel, don't get plastic surgery or wear makeup, don't do everything in your power to look like a sex object, because if you commit yourself to being the epitome of sex, you won't get respect from men and you will never be satisfied. (1/2)
>>
>>36827430
Are you worthy of being treated as an equal partner though?
>>
>>36829548
For the love of pete, will somebody get this nice anon a decent mate
>>
>>36830285
>society has evolved past that now
heh
roastie

>hearkening back to an irrelevant past that died out 100 years ago and wonder why the world sucks more every year.
The world sucks more every year specifically because that past is still HIGHLY relevant, despite the fact that it's dead. The dual-income family is absolutely declining, not because single-income families are somehow viable again but because dual-income "families" aren't sociologically viable. More and more people are coming from broken homes. Liberalism got us into this pit and more liberalism isn't going to get us out.
>>
File: m22PRG1spsojg_400.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
m22PRG1spsojg_400.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36827430
Bullshit. I've never heard of any woman that wants "equality" in a marriage, then if divorce comes, doesn't try to worm herself into taking the majority of the assets/alimony/kids. I haven't taken the "AWALT" pill yet, but this raises a number of red flags.
>>
>>36827264
you're getting a warped view. Most guys are normal and don't hate women and want to be in relationships with them and often are in relationships with them. Just because a bunch of woman hating virgins gather together on the internet doesn't mean there's a bunch of woman hating virgins IRL.
>>
>>36830285
Fuck the problems
FUCK THE PROBLEMS
They're a consequence of this huge trust deficiency in women and men.
Why even fucking discuss them.

We're like buffoon doctors arguing over whether a patient has disease a or disease b when medicine c cures both.

You need to fucking learn to convince ME that YOU will not fuck up, because how can I stop YOU from fucking up?

Now, if you don't know how to gain someones trust, I suggest you learn.
>>
File: black soul.jpg (39KB, 497x842px)
black soul.jpg
39KB, 497x842px
>>36827264
Because, having been married and having had married friends, please, allow me to tell you about the normal progress of a committed monogamous relationship.

Infatuation turns to lust, and lust turns to love.
Love becomes comfort, and comfort becomes stability.
Stability, to complacency, to boredom.
Boredom into resentment, then into hatred.
Hatred becomes violence.
Love transformed into emotional violence committed unto you.

What you used to love becomes the darkest reflection of yourself, that then begins to feast upon you.

And that is when some of us run screaming, because to do otherwise is to court the thought of suicide. A silent disappearance life's only remaining blessing.
>>
>>36830285
>Yeah well, society has evolved past that now and I don't see us going backwards. Do you? The dual-income family isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Not the anon you were replying to but it's not about whether I see society going backwards or forwards. The only actions anyone can control are there own and I choose not to be in a serious or genuine relationship with girls that believe what your do. I mean sure, I'll fuck them or hide my "misogyn" for the purposes of a casual relationship. For anything serious though? Fuck that. I've never been in long-term relationship (other than fwbs) with a girl who'd had more than one partner before me and I don't expect that to change.
If that dooms me to a life alone then I'll get a dog, but it hasn't been a problem yet.

>The physical differences between the sexes matter less and less in an increasingly skills and education-driven world economy.
Physical yes. Mental no.
Men are driven to lead, innovate and excel in a way that women are not.

>You can keep hearkening back to an irrelevant past that died out 100 years ago and wonder why the world sucks more every year.
But what if I think that past is neither irrelevant nor dead, and consider the world today pretty fucking incredible. I mean of course it would be better if we returned to the social mores of the early 1900s but that's a minor quibble given the tremendous opportunity and technological largesse we all enjoy today.
>>
>>36830285
>The physical differences between the sexes matter less and less in an increasingly skills and education-driven world economy.
The differences between sexes are hardly limited to pure physical strength.

Take a look at the degrees women take. Sure, they go to college more than men nowadays but all of the least paying degrees with the exception of theology of all things is dominated by women. Meanwhile women avoid other shit like STEM like the plague. It's not like they'll ever be a sizable population of the trades workforce either.

They go for nice, easy, soft jobs. As an engineer from a family with a blue collar background I find it especially hard to give a shit when women talk about being held back because it's not as if they really take the initiative anyways.
>>
>>36830420
>>36830420
>You need to fucking learn to convince ME that YOU will not fuck up, because how can I stop YOU from fucking up?
It's exactly this kind of combativeness that immediately makes me suspicious, though. Why should I have to convince YOU that I'm trustworthy, when every time I tell you that trust is needed on BOTH sides you stress how YOU need to have MY trustworthiness proven to you?

I know how to earn trust, and I know how to be trustworthy. What I'm saying is, if you think the problem is that no one is trustworthy enough for you, maybe consider what it is you're offering in return. Because I can tell you for certain that neither I nor any other woman worth a goddamn wants to take your money or your masculinity from you. Those are yours and should absolutely stay that way. Prenuptial agreements all the way.
>>
>>36830345
- building on what i just said, let me refer to a dave chapelle joke. "Women, we understand that just because you dress like sluts, it doesn't mean you are a slut, but if you went up to someone wearing a police uniform, told them that somebody broke into your car, and acted surprised when they told you that they weren't a police officer - you'd be surprised and confused. That's what it's like when you dress or act a certain way, you may not be a slut or a shallow whore, but you're giving the IMPRESSION or appearance that you are. So dress like a modest and intelligent woman - don't wear revealing clothing, don't walk around like a cat, don't try and sell your body as an asset or way to manipualte men - because it's these things that piss off a lot of men and draw them away from relationships altogether.

If you want a fulfilling relationship, prove that you're more than just a piece of meat, prove that you're not just participating in hobbies to attract men or giving in to the group hivemind. In other words, show them that you can understand the world beyond a realm attributed to most women and some men, that you understand how to be a partner that's more than just a trophy wife. If you want a good relationship, you have to do more than blame all men and give up. You have to understand how the world works and some work on your own accord. There is no reward without hard work. So get to it.
>>
File: 1492796580422.jpg (397KB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1492796580422.jpg
397KB, 4000x2250px
>>36830285
>and make a deal with each other not to exploit them.
You children are all the same.
There will never be this in this world let it go.
Lay your weary head.
>>
>>36830662
>Why should I have to convince YOU that I'm trustworthy, when every time I tell you that trust is needed on BOTH sides you stress how YOU need to have MY trustworthiness proven to you?
Because it is objectively the case that you should have to convince me you're trustworthy?
What, do you seriously think I'm going to take you at face value when you say you believe "trust is needed on BOTH sides"? What kind of idiot do you take me for? I know your game, I know you're rolling out this ideology in a ploy to gain more trust for yourself, so just come out and say that instead of pretending that you're oh-so-concerned about having an equitable distribution of trust. This is what people are saying about women, they play way too many fucking games, if you'd just be honest maybe you'd find men willing to take you seriously
It's funny how you keep talking about how both sides need to have a give-and-take but in practice you're not willing to have any give and you just keep insisting that you're correct. Men aren't socially retarded naifs anymore, they're not going to sit back while women pull this bullshit, they're taking it into account when they make decisions
>>
>>36830560
If you don't want to be serious with a woman who wants to be a full person with a job and whatnot, then don't. No skin off my nose for you to do what you want. But if you think women are innately inferior, don't be surprised when your confirmation bias results in you meeting lots of women who don't work hard and expect life to hand them shit for free.

>>36830634
As a woman who just graduated from a tech program and also comes from a blue collar background (dad hung sheetrock for 40 years), I don't find it especially hard to believe that women are being held back, though it's less nowadays than it was. It's a pain in the ass to deal with people constantly doubting your ability/interest in your chosen field based on nothing more than your genitalia and statistical trends that are changing anyway. But you have your opinion and I have mine.
>>
>>36830662
Prenups don't fucking work and partners in partnerships must be accountable for their actions.
Women and specifically radfems have succeeded in getting the state to annul all accountability on women's behalf. You can walk at any time and suffer a fraction of what I do. If I walk, I'm ruined.

I can prove my trustworthiness easily, it's the only bargaining chip males have to socialize with.

Can you say the same? Are you as socially destitute as a man?
Do you think you shouldn't have to convince me of anything?

Also here's the kicker. Men who don't trust women will play them like a super nintendo that sucks their dick. You had better figure out how to earn men's trust or men won't suffer, you will.
>>
>>36830495
Again why date when I can roam the mojave?
Any one see that floating bot with the speakers on it?
Craziest shit since I saw that courier get swiped by a death claw.
>>
Most guys are pretty chill. They just want someone who they get along with, reasonably attractive who isn't a cunt.

Its not hard.
>>
>>36830662
>Because I can tell you for certain that neither I nor any other woman worth a goddamn wants to take your money or your masculinity from you. Those are yours and should absolutely stay that way. Prenuptial agreements all the way.

Massive divorce rates and a rigged court system say differently.
>>
>>36830886
I want my highwaymen.
Also need a weapons repair kit for my service rifle.
>>
>>36830802
>I don't find it especially hard to believe that women are being held back
Every fucking college has a "women in stem" club along with numerous grants. Money is the great equalizer, and women are getting the better end of that stick.

> It's a pain in the ass to deal with people constantly doubting your ability/interest
Yes, I'm going to be more skeptical of a woman in STEM as a rule of thumb. Why? Along with the aforementioned support I've seen many of them essentially string along stupid simps getting them to help them study when they're just straight up incompetent and/or lazy.

Maybe you're competent and didn't wear a push up bra to get nerds to help you out. If so, have a gold star. However many women in STEM still do because only an idiot is unaware of what they can get away with when they're surrounded by men that traditionally get little attention from the opposite sex.
>>
>>36830802
>>>36830802
>If you don't want to be serious with a woman who wants to be a full person with a job and whatnot, then don't. No skin off my nose for you to do what you want. But if you think women are innately inferior, don't be surprised when your confirmation bias results in you meeting lots of women who don't work hard and expect life to hand them shit for free
You equate employment and independence with full personhood but that's just not the case, at least for women. Men and women are biologically different and so of course our life goals, drives and imperatives will be different too. It's only natural for men to take the leadership role in the family just as we have in society for thousands of years. Both men and women are happier that way.
It's not about inferiority, just difference. And so far this belief hasn't resulted in me meeting lazy or entitled women. In fact all of my exs and most of the women I consider myself close to have been great people.
>>
>>36830919
Divorce rates are going down now. It's looking more like the astronomical rates of the 70s/80s/90s were more of a bump than a trend.

Courts and legislatures are still largely dominated by men, statistically speaking, so if you want that system changed I suggest you take it up with those folks. Hell, I'll join the fight with you, I think it's fucked up too. But if you think you shouldn't have to do that and societal-scale problems should just fix themselves without you doing anything about it because "wah it isn't fair," you're every bit as lazy and entitled as the women you claim to hate so much.

>>36830928
I took out the same loans as everybody else. No vagina discount here.

And nah, I studied on my own and took a job at a company that's 70% male. I really didn't see what you're talking about. But it could be because the average age in my program (graduate level) was 30+, so I wasn't dealing with a bunch of 18-24 year old overgrown babies. It hurts my head sometimes watching the kids in college nowadays who think their experience there is anything like the real world.
>>
>>36831107
>I took out the same loans as everybody else.
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/stem-education/2011/12/13/9-college-scholarships-for-women-in-stem
http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/scholarships
etc
There are lots of scholarships that reward women just for existing.

>But it could be because the average age in my program (graduate level) was 30+
Maybe. The people who are working on their masters are probably a touch different. But my point stands, I've watched numerous women exploit their sexuality to get a glorified tutor. There are of course competent women one of which I regularly work with, but I can't filter them out at a glance.
>>
>>36831107
>if you think you shouldn't have to do that and societal-scale problems should just fix themselves without you doing anything about it because "wah it isn't fair," you're every bit as lazy and entitled as the women you claim to hate so much.
this isn't about us, roastie, it's about you
You keep trying to redefine the frame of the conversation, keep trying to assert your own model of reality without trying to reconcile or even acknowledge the difference between that model and other people's models, and of course this model JUST COINCIDENTALLY happens to be one in which you're a decent person who doesn't need to questioned while other people have glaring and relevant personality flaws. Very objective, I'm sure.
Cut it out. It's unsubtle, it's manipulative, and if you have problems finding relationships then this kind of behavior is probably why. People do not want to commit to someone who pays lip service to the idea of communication while acting in ways that brook no compromise and signal that you're a low quality human being. That's the simple truth. If you want to be a spinster or end up with some spineless dunce of a man, you can keep going this way, but otherwise you really ought to work on being a more pleasant person.
>>
>>36827695
literally everyone would do this you fucking dumb roastie slut but you neglected the part where he has to be 6 foot tall no body fat. you fucking make me sick get the fuck off the board looking for sympathy
>>
>>36831104
There are women whose life goals are higher education, employment and independence and are the most fulfilled when they accomplish them. Some of them want a long term relationship, too, They might not be the most appropiate partners for "traditional" men, though.

If full personhood equates to these goals for them, they should either prioritize them over traditional relationships (which could be even sacrificed or avoided altogether) or forming a non-traditional househould with a complementary partner.
>>
>>36831107
I'm going to elaborate a little bit.

>I studied on my own and took a job at a company that's 70% male. I really didn't see what you're talking about. But it could be because the average age in my program (graduate level) was 30+, so I wasn't dealing with a bunch of 18-24 year old overgrown babies. It hurts my head sometimes watching the kids in college nowadays who think their experience there is anything like the real world.
Speaking in the classic feminine conversational style where you pay attention to what people say about themselves and reciprocate with personal disclosures of your own is not the same as actually being a generous conversationalist. You're being carried by a rhetorical structure designed to inspire trust and intimacy without actually bringing a personality that inspires trust. Rhetorically ceding ground is not the same as practically ceding ground, it does not function as a genuine invitation to compromise, and people recognize this even if they can't articulate it. Lots of folks see through these things with their gut, even if they can't describe these things with their brain, and they naturally avoid people who act in patterns like this because nobody likes drama.

You say you know how to earn trust and be trustworthy, and I'm sure you have evidence-based reasons to believe that, but that's not on the same level as what the guys here mean when they speak about trust.
>>
>>36831356
Dude, I said "if." Not "This is what's wrong with you." Don't take a hypothetical scenario so personally.

>>36831463
>Rhetorically ceding ground is not the same as practically ceding ground, it does not function as a genuine invitation to compromise, and people recognize this even if they can't articulate it. Lots of folks see through these things with their gut, even if they can't describe these things with their brain, and they naturally avoid people who act in patterns like this because nobody likes drama.
This is a genuinely weird thing to say in context.

1) It's 4chan, not the most trust-inspiring place in general.

2) The women ITT are being called "fucking dumb roastie sluts," including me, and I'm engaging in good faith instead of even getting upset because see #1.

3) You keep talking about "bringing a personality that inspires trust," but without giving any examples of what the hell that would mean. It seems to me you're just using buzzwords that aren't designed to communicate anything, but more to inspire confusion and keep the goalposts moving so that you're always correct.

I've been asked questions and I've given honest answers. There's nothing more I can do than that. But no, I'm not necessarily working for your trust ITT, since I don't even know you and impressing you shouldn't and doesn't mean anything to me. I've been real here, but if that's not enough to satisfy you, that's your call - I'm not insecure enough to let that reflect on me as a person, because why would it? We don't know each other.
>>
>>36827264
>What? You want me to put EFFORT to the relationship? Guess I'll die alone

Today's women
>>
>>36827729
>I talk to men all the time-my friends are men

men don't want to deal with your beta orbiters fuck off cunt.
>>
File: 1490388601076.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490388601076.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>36831636
>I've been asked questions and I've given honest answers. There's nothing more I can do than that.

Only the most convenient ones. You've twisted the ones you don't like in an attempt to act morally superior, and outright ignored inconvenient ones. Shall I make a list?
>>
>>36831769
Go for it. Some of them I didn't answer because full answers would almost certainly be misconstrued and go over the character limit, but if you want to put the effort in, you're welcome to.
>>
>>36828508
finally a board that understand me on why I like virgins better then girls who gave it to chad for free on a one night stand.
>>
>>36828641
nowadays women repay your hard work and security by cheating on you.
>>
>>36828833
>>36828845

don't shit on mgtow they are actually saving men from committing suicide in a divorce and not making them waste their money on women who will repay them by cheating on them.
>>
>>36829630
that is not true if you are actually a good guy girls will try to steal you very quickly or try to set you up with other girls. also guys will try to be your friend and like because you are a good person. this is coming from a person who used to be a good person but then I got red pill on female nature and joined the dark side.
>>
>>36831636
This really is the problem for you isn't it.
Women aren't equipped to earn trust.

Let me illustrate life as a socially developing male. If you violate a man's trust he will hit you and possibly kill you.
The handling of trust, it's negotiation and sharing is the male social bargaining chip. Because if you pool resources with a male you don't mutually trust, he can use violence to take them from you and vice versa.
The most socially able males are trust experts. They have a superhuman ability to work out if what you say is bullshit or genuine, and they'll never communicate what they know, they'll smile and nod and drop you quietly.

Did you ever manage to lie to your dad or did he know every time?

Women don't seem to have this necessity of being judges of character. If they did, they wouldn't be such easy marks for Chad.

But here's what is meant by trust. You need to make me think you are not just trustworthy. You need to convince me I'm not being deceived either. You're also assumed hostile thanks to the risk factors in modern dating.

Men don't communicate it the fact that they think you're tricking them. They just dispose of you as early as is convenient.

The alpha male subverted but feminist championed sexual liberation movement makes all this very quick and painful.

Don't fucking adhom me or the other posters again by mistaking me for a bitter idiot. I'm telling you the darkest secrets of the male psyche and if you think it's all nonsense I'll delete my posts and you can go find this stuff elsewhere.

You have your solution to the male commitment problem. Gain trust and don't give yours out for free.
>>
>>36827748
How ironic
Kek and lel
>>
>>36829799
Babys first existential crisis.
Hows that life doing for you now?
>>
>>36832163
I know what women want. They don't shut up about it. They write a million idiot magazine articles about it.

Know what men want? Is there a distraught man cranking out six buzzfeed articles a day about it?

Or are we suffering in silence because what we want doesn't fucking matter?
>>
>>36830270
This is the funniest thing ever.
They get fucking desperate at 40.
Ugly as fuck by 30.
The 20s are spent fucking guys to "find" your self.
Im good with my land and slow paced drinking.
>>
>>36832242
Shut the fuck up and kill your self faggot.
Be a man and commit get married no prenup.
>>
>>36831636
>I'm not insecure enough to let that reflect on me as a person, because why would it?
ffs this isn't about insecurity, this is about honestly assessing behavior to improve going forward. Of course people's reactions to you when you're being real actually reflect on you as a person, that's what "real" and "reflect" fucking mean

>It seems to me you're just using buzzwords that aren't designed to communicate anything, but more to inspire confusion
I'm not trying to "inspire confusion", I'm trying to communicate a vision of another way of conducting human relations. If you're not open to anyone else's perspective, if you refuse to recognize the legitimacy of any ideas that aren't your own, I'm sure that would read as "confusion" to you. But don't mistake your own limitations for other people's selfishness.

>You keep talking about "bringing a personality that inspires trust," but without giving any examples of what the hell that would mean.
I didn't give any examples because you seem social enough to know people in your own life who are fitting examples. The way guys act toward each other when they're being bros and having camaraderie, the way a more traditional woman behaves toward men... there is fundamentally a spirit of selflessness involved. A willingness to put aside the constant instinct to look out for yourself / safeguard your position / safeguard your ego, and instead react to other people in the context of their mental frame. Merely being honest or being real isn't the same as being trustworthy, because human nature like all nature is red in tooth and claw.
If we're speaking about overcoming the trend where people are no longer interested in relationships, a major step toward that is overcoming one's indoctrination by the ideas and cultural trends that caused this macro-level degenerate system in the first place. Something which you do not appear to have worked on very much, based on how many of your responses are typical thot boilerplate.
>>
>>36827264
WOMEN AREN'T WORTH IT

NO COMPANY IS MUCH BETTER THAN BAD COMPANY

WE DON'T ENJOY BEING AROUND YOU

WE MIGHT BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU BUT WE HAVE LEARNED THAT NO AMOUNT OF SEX IS WORTH PUTTING UP WITH THE BULLSHIT
>>
Cause they've all been hurt by stacie, hate women, gay, or someone drilled it in their head that they mean nothing to anyone. Or they just are done with feminists and would rather get the fuck buddy 900 robot.
>>
File: 1492919221442.jpg (18KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492919221442.jpg
18KB, 379x374px
>>36831809
OK. You never responded to:
>>36830415
>>36830817
>>36830919 (where you gave some smartass comment, you knew full well the context)
>>36831356 wasn't phrased like a question but you ignored the context completely

Don't bother answering them, because you'll just give bullshit excuses. Unless there's multiple sockpuppets going on, you've proved yourself to be a fundamentally dishonest person, and I see no reason to believe otherwise.
>>
I'm going to bed and entrusting this guide to women's happiness to you lads.

It's right here in sans serif for all to enjoy, if they'd drop their idiot female narcissism for five minutes and understand its their own underdeveloped skills holding them back.
>>
>>36832579
^^^ breddy mudge dis
>>
>>36828593
You belittle rape.
Also there's a difference between fat and thicc and it's whether the pannus (frontal stomach fat) spills over the belt-line you dirt-clog. I know you feel bad, recognize that you've written yourself into a box and the answer you seek isn't inside.
>>
>>36833607
>You belittle rape.

Feminists have made it practically a badge of honor. Creating the whole "rape culture" myth belittles actual rape.
>>
normie in the making here.
this is false, it just takes the right type of girl.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493528696604.jpg (29KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493528696604.jpg
29KB, 540x582px
>>36827264
>women suddenly want equality
>tries to do things men do
>disposes good feminine values and turns into a mood swinging orangutan
>"why won't men like me"
>>
>>36833653
I think you're right in some respects; when you're a hammer everything looks like a nail. How should real rape be addressed? Drunk-but-otherwise-consensual sex happens all the time and shouldn't be blamed exclusively on men.
>>
>>36827264
Because there is too much roast beef
>>
>>36827264

Relationships are one of those things that are only good in fiction
>>
>>36827695
where are you located?

orignell
>>
>>36827384
Smart men don't want to date """smart""" women. This bitches are always pretentious and never are actually smart.
>>
>>36827384
how can i contact you? are you looking for a relationship on here?
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.