[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm intelligent, but unmotivated."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1488780792316.jpg (966KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488780792316.jpg
966KB, 1920x1080px
"I'm intelligent, but unmotivated."
>>
Just choose to be more motivated, bro. :^)
>>
>>36826762
"It's society's fault that I'm a loser"
>>
>>36826825
>implying society isn't to blame for making retarded ass rules to a game that I didn't even ask to play
>>
>>36826835
You can quit any time
>>
>>36826886
I'd rather stick around to ruin the game for the fags who put me in it.
>>
>>36826909
>I hate those who conform to social norms they didn't make and sometimes aren't even aware that they are following social norms
>>
>>36826762
>smart but lazy
>"im smart" because I did good in high school chemistry and watched discovery channel
Toppest kek

>>36826909
You just make it more amusing.
>>
>>36826949
I don't give people a free pass for doing shit specifically to me just because they're ignorant.
>>
>>36826762
Best girl in the show, nibutani fags may not post.
>>
>>36826762
Depression, man. I'm intelligent and motivated but depression sucks that all away.

Don't homeschool your kids folks
>>
>>36827038

Homeschooling was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me.

Public school is a fucking joke and a lot of what they teach you isn't even true.
>>
Fuck you dude I'm borderline RETARDED and unmotivated

Feels good not to give a fuck really
>>
>>36827080
Anon homeschool and creationist parents do not mix

I'm happy you had a good experience though
>>
>>36826762
I don't see why people get so upset by the smart but lazy meme. I'm no genius but id be doing way better if I actually cared about anything m
>>
>>36827038
>>36827080
I was homeschooled and public schooled, they were both shit. I suppose it depends on your parents but mine didn't let me have friends.
>>
>>36827149
Skilled but lazy would be more accurate.
>>
>>36827165
for me public school was way better because I'm actually naturally good at socializing, good sense of humor, quick wit, know lots of stuff, ect.

I'm just fucked up from 17 years of being isolated at home all the time. A lot of robots are here because they were born a robot, I was born a normie and made into one. Feels bad man.
>>
>>36827149
Nobody gets upset by it, they're just irritated because the people who say it often think it means something. It doesn't. Lots of people are "smart but lazy", it doesn't matter, it's not something to point out in defense of yourself in fact it's pathetic

If you are smart you have no excuse to be lazy. If you're dumb and lazy that's not as bad as being smart and lazy because they don't know any better

Get off your ass, do you have ANY fucking comprehension of how amazing an opportunity you have? Do you have any idea how much matter exists in the universe that does NOT get the privilege of being sentient? YOU ARE FUCKING SENTIENT

WAKE UP.

Going for a walk
>>
>>36827149
Nobody gets upset. We just laugh at brainlets who think they are intelligent but lazy.
>>
>>36827024

>implying nee-san wasn't best

I'll fight you nigger. Besides, all girls are the best girls in that show. Except Deko, she's for pimping out to old men to fuel my chuuni habits.
>>
>>36827208
I don't regret being a robot, I just hated not having freedom.
>>
>>36826762
I don't make any claims of intelligence. I'm just lazy.

You robots need to be more like Socrates
You'll be happier that way
>>
>>36826762
I see /a/ is leaking. Who's making all these Chuunibyou Fight Club edits?
>>
>>36827575
Deko a shit agreed.
Sleepy chan is secret best girl imho.
>>
>>36827242
Why do normies act like they live such action-filled lives?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.