[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you robots got catcalled as a dude. I was 14 or 15 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: telekanigga.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
telekanigga.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
Any of you robots got catcalled as a dude.
I was 14 or 15 and some two girls called me cute. I blushed the fuck up and started walking a bit quicker because i was afraid they would come and talk to me. That moment is the one i always look back to for self esteem. Although it was night and i was wearing a cap still makes me feel good.
>>
>>36826157
how the fuck did he take that picture? I don't care about your shitty thread but I'm really fucking intrigued in that
>>
>>36826293
He is telekanigga for a reason.
My guess is someone but a timer on the phone hid from the shot and it took the photo of him.
>>
>>36826365
wtf this isn't even screen cap worthy
>>
>>36826157
Is that real? Or is he just really good at hiding his arms behind his back?
>>
>>36826157
Usually just drunk girls yelling at me about my beard.
>>
>12 or 13
>in elevator alone
>some group if middle school girls get in elevator but get out because they forgot something
>as the door close I hear one day "oh he's cute"
>literally the first time that ever happened to me
>think the elevator lighting made me look presentable
>confused mostly

>18
>5/10 in the train lliterally started up a conversation and flirted with me
>she was a junior or senior highschooler
>that combined with my insecurities that makes me think I am not worthy of a gf made my autism flare up even though I was doing pretty good
>she gets off, I didn't get her name or number
>regret

She would have been a great practice gf as you would say but thinking back I would've fucked her chubby body. And now 21 year old kissless gutless virgin. And that is as far as my romantic contact with women went.
>>
>>36826293
with his BBC
>>
>>36826399
We will just have to wait and see
>>
>>36826864
only way it would is if that dude came up in the thread and explained the pic
>>
I've been catcalled by people I know and strangers alike
my gf said I'm a solid 8 when I'm done up and a 4 or 5 the rest of the time.
She sees me in my natural shit head state, neck fat hanging and all that shit you know, we live together.
Anyway before I dated her I gave a shit about the way I looked, dressed streetwear /fa/ and did hair
random Stacy teenagers would walk by me and call me cute and whistle believe it or not, girls are raunchy
One time this girl even tried to stop me when I was with friends walking into our fucking showing, snacks in hand.
Her friend stopped her cockhungry ass before I said something.
>>
>>36826361
Telekeniggaics
>>
Testing originallyisetlieringly
>>
>be me 19
>at disneyland with family
>in line for ride
>on an upperlevel of line
>see two underage average looking girls waving in my direction from the ground looking up, kinda far away
>pay no attention to it, think they're waving to someone near me
>look away
>look back after a minute
>they're waving again
>wave back for the hell of it
>they laugh
>one of them does the star trek hand sign to me
>the other blows me a kiss
>don't know what's going on, keep a straight face
>don't give them any reponse
>turn back around like nothing happened

Pretty sure that's the only time girls have ever done something like that to me because I can't remember another time something like that has ever happened.
It did give me a little confidence boost though.
>>
>18
>was dragged to a new year party by some dude who i barely know but he's the son o my dad's friend and i didn't manage to think of an excuse to stay home
>dude vanishes as soon as we get to the party
>never been to a party before, no idea what to do
>go to the bar and start drinking alone
>sometime later the dude shows up with a girl and some kind of flower necklaces or some shit and start talking to me
>the music is too loud, i don't understand shit
>few moments later he places one necklace in me and leaves with the girl who was giggling
>what the fuck
>start roaming the place
>suddenly i'm grabbed by the necklace and almost fall down
>turn around and there's this girl who's at least a head taller than me holding my necklace while staring at me and smiling
>it was dark as fuck but i think she was at least 6/10
>she takes the necklace off me and put it on herself while she kept staring at me and smiling
>can't think of anything to say, so i just keep staring back at her while i try to think of something
>still can't think of anything, start panicking
>no idea how long later and she's still smiling at me while i'm already sweating cold
>i give up
>i turn around and leave as if this never happened
>>
>>36827325
they were laughing at you, mongoloid
>>
>>36826157
>an unarmed black man

heh
>>
>>36826157
>be 15 year old me
>sophomore in high school
>thats the year that girls started to really find me attractive
>delivering the school newspaper to every classroom
>walk into class room full of freshman
>get whistled at by girls and see them whisper to eachother

Theres also another time when I wore my pajama pants to school one day and a girl told me that I have a nice ass. To this day I still notice girls starribg at me and some of them try to flirt with me.
I'm still a KV because I'm not tryna date a basic bitch.
>>
>>36827325
They thought you were a Vulcan lmao
>>
Some guys have cat called/tried to chat em up me. I'm also a dude. A straight manly man.
They were also drunk.

Nobody who was sober or wasn't desperate would ever want to go nearer than a safety distance of 5 meters from me.
>>
>>36827365

WHAT DO THE NECKLACES MEAN? Did that guy go and find you a girl to fuck who would recognize you by the style of necklace you wore or something? I have many questions about this scenario. What the hell man.
>>
>be waiting at the traffic lights
>group of qt girls behind me i saw before
>they're probably 18ish and i was a few years older
>can hear them whispering about something and giggling, fairly sure it was attraction not making fun of me
>as the light changes i step onto the road
>i feel a petite hand touch my butt
>for some reason i just keep walking without turning around and saying something
>they go the other way
>kinda flattering i guess
>my only regret is i didn't say something like 'at least buy me dinner first'
>>
>>36826157
That time my french neighbors daughter who was my age kept calling me from her Window and i gave too little of a shit to turn around i still don't.
>>
>>36827920
The other day i was broke af and needed a ride downtown so i stopped random cars some dude picked me up and kept telling me over n over how handsome i was and all that jazz i couldnt believe my ears he wanned my number and gave me a fucking adress never seen him again don't ever take go on a ride with creepy stranger
>>
>>36827957
Maybe. There were some other people wearing those necklaces though, so i don't think that was the case.
>>
>>36828176
Thats kind of like the payment for the ride. He gets a sexual thrill out of having you in the car. You should hitch hike more often if people are that receptive to you.
>>
>>36826157
when i was in highschool i got called cute a few times, a few girls touched my butt (one even grabbed my balls), another girl told me something that roughly translates to english as "Anon you're so fucking hot" while grabbing me by the collar and staring into my eyes.
Also, there was this girl that said that i was "huggable" and hugged me everytime she could.

I don't think i am good looking and i think that i've never been, but for some reason there were girls attracted to me when i was in highschool.

I have a few stories if anyone want to read them, however, keep in mind that i was as dense as a harem anime mc, so i'm still a KV.
>>
File: 1493293689163.jpg (15KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493293689163.jpg
15KB, 206x206px
>>36826157
>Any of you robots got catcalled as a dude.

I'm starting to build muscle. I'd prolly get catcalled if I walked through a black girl neighborhood.

not proud of it, but i say it like it see it.
>>
Yea, I once walked in to a shopping center and 3 girls whisteled at me. Felt good, but wrong at the same time.
>>
I had a girl in highschool that always wanted to be my gf. I'd say she was a 6/10. She always said she'd be willing to have sex with me and everything.

I was too depressed,irritated, and high anxiety to do anything with her. She eventually gave up..

I kick myself for it, but at the same time my mind was fucked up and I just wasnt sorted out at all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.