[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf just gave me an ultimatum either marry her or she is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 32

File: image.jpg (155KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 500x730px
So my gf just gave me an ultimatum either marry her or she is leaving.

I'm 26
Decently in shape
Make $97,000 per annum

My gf is 30, I first met her in H.S, she was a hot senior and i confessed to her. She turned me down pretty harshly went to college.

I went to college, never really had any success with women there. Met here again when i was visiting my parents after graduationn and job. We hit it off pretty well and she apoligized how she treated me in H.S.

She is wonderful women, albeit she has some bad drinking habits. But she told me she has only been with 3 guys before being with me. IDK what to do.

I wanna make her a proper women, but i'm about to get promoted to manager soon and I wanna focus on my careers.

/pol/ gave me good advixe, but I wanna see some other viewpoints. What should I do robots?
>>
>>36825342
sounds like a bad deal to me
>>
Since when does /pol/ give good relationship advice?
>>
Don't marry her. She doesn't have good character
>>
>>36825342
Get promoted and after that marry.
You are 26 years old you already pass your prime you would not look any better at this point

Is she beautiful and nice? then marry her.

Wacth the Fight Club
See this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpc2-UWHzXw
>>
Marrying anyone who isn't submissive is a great way to get fucked over by the inevitable divorce, and anyone issuing ultimata obviously isn't submissive
If you can get one you can get another, let her leave and find a proper woman instead of a project
>>
>>36825342
do you love her? if yes stay with her man
>>
>>36825342
>caring about marriage and not about spending your live together with or without marriage

DANGER
>>
>>36825342
I dunno man. He clock went off so she's looking for anything with a bank account to leach off. You should be primo dating material at this point so I'd say go do that. If she turned you down to ride the cock carasel in college (only 3 guys Kek) you should do the same.
>>
>>36825422

Yeah, at 26 you gotta just be thankful for what you have and move on. Is it perfect? No, but life is never perfect. OP you have more than most guys can ask for, as long as her party days are officially over, stay with her.

also holy shit I don't remember fight club being that red pilled, saw it like 5 years ago and it went completely over my head.
>>
>stacy
>drinking habits
>hitting the wall
unless this is your first time here, I shouldn't have to explain why marrying her is a really stupid move
>>
File: 1492987986753.jpg (460KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1492987986753.jpg
460KB, 1200x675px
>>36825342
she wants to divorce rape you and take your money eventually
dont do it

>Met here again when i was visiting my parents after graduationn and job. We hit it off pretty well and she apoligized how she treated me in H.S.

>She is wonderful women, albeit she has some bad drinking habits. But she told me she has only been with 3 guys before being with me. IDK what to do.

"anon has money now!"
>>
If shes giving you an ultimatum, dump her. She wants to lock down a betabux. Shes at the end of her prime whilst you're entering it, just worry about yourself and look for a grateful girl who isn't trying to do the old fuck around at college and get a stable bf afterwards. How sure are you she didn't sleep with more than 3 guys? Women always lie about how many guys they've slept with, especially when they've had one night stands/ fwb.
My advice is for the love of god, leave her and focus on yourself. If you're a young guy doing well for yourself what on earth are you doing with a 30 year old??
>>
That ultimatum makes it sound like you guys dont have a healthy relationship. You should propose to someone you love because you want to and feel that the time is right, but in this situation you are being forced to. Do you want to marry her?
>>
>>36825342
>She turned me down pretty harshly
run
>>
>oh shit! He makes a lot of money now. Better date him.
>I'm tired of working! Marry me and become my walkibg wallet, or I'll move on since my biological clock is ticking now.
>>
People saying dump her are CLEARLY under 25, you'll understand when you get older lol. Keep waiting for your virgin waifu and perfect awesome life.
>>
>>36825569
28 divorced and I say run op
>>
>>36825342
How long have you been dating anon?
>>
>>36825342
>she turned you down harshly in high school
>she has bad drinking habits
>she's 30 and is running out of time and looks, she has to lock you down in marriage or else move on since she can't risk things going bad with you later on

OP, dump the bitch. If you want to be particularly devilish, drag it on as long as you can and allude to her the false hope of getting married.
>>
>>36825621
this 10000000000000 times desune
>>
>>36825342
marry her, but make her sign a prenup.
>>
>>36825342

On the one hand its shitty that someone forces you into a decision like that and it is often because they want security although it can also be manipulative.

On the other hand people have life goals and if her goal is to start a family, even though she likes you she's willing to take a chance to find someone more in line with her goals else where.

You could marry her and divorce her if it goes bad down the line. But think about the next ultimatum she will present. Will you have to have a certain size of house? Kids? Talk to her about all her life goals before you commit and make sure you're willing to accept those, or you're dooming yourself to eventual misery.

I'll give you an example. My parents knew months before they were married while dating that they saw differently on how to spend and save money. My dad is a hard worker with plenty of money but a penny pincher that buys the bare minimum when it comes to everyone but himself, in which case he goes for a bargain and he sits on the remainder excess cash as a "nest egg". His father did the same thing, died in a trailer with over a hundred grand in his bank account just sitting there. No will written to even give it to any of his kids, but I'm sure they took it along with my father. My mother on the other hand grew up poor in a farmhouse that didn't even have indoor plumbing, she's worked throughout her entire life and made a similar amount to my father; yet she was a frequent shopper and, while looking for sales, still spent on what luxuries she wanted and spent for me and my sister as well. While neither of their practices starved or spoiled us, we had a stable household with the standard things a middle class family had, the constant debate over what was too much to spend on and what was too cheap to be using drove them apart.

They both wanted kids so they were willing to put up with eachother I guess, but in the end it did none of us any good and I'd rather have never been born anyway.
>>
>>36825395
Fucking this, if anything you should do the exact opposite of what they told you.
>>
I'm an Arby's roastie beef myself and even I can only see this as a massive display of red flags.
She's gonna get you with that alimony, run the fuck away.
>>
>>36825342
let her leave, she's not going to make you any kids
>>
Don't fall for it OP, she just wants you for the betabux.
>>
When you're 25+, finding a girl that doesn't have kids is the equivalent of a virgin these days. Forget about her past, because every woman you meet now is going to have a lengthy one. If you wanted your virgin waifu, you needed to act fast all the way back in high school. That was a decade ago my friend, you need to adjust.
>>
>>36825342
Does getting married really rob so much of your precious time.
Ultimatums are weird bullshit though.

Without knowing her I can't tell. But here's a cool video you will find relevant. https://youtu.be/RZuIGjsd72w
>>
File: 1487386456761.gif (196KB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
1487386456761.gif
196KB, 320x296px
Alright, been in this spot before with a girl who desperately wanted me to breed her and tie a knot (I know, normie reee - I lurk and hide this shit unless asked to comment.) You're in a great position OP. You can make this girl fulfill your wildest fantasies, and you don't even have to marry her golddigging ass for it! First things first, this girl does not love you in the same way you love her, she loves what you became after college and what you can offer her little leech ass. But that's just fine!
Simply drag her along a bit and say you need more time before you make a choice like this, put on a bit of a whiny lovestruck act to get her lulled into a false sense of "winning". Then, slowly see how much freaky shit you can get her to do to "win you over for marriage" (make sure you get consent and videotape any extreme shit for later viewing pleasure)

Have your fun untill you feel really empty and hollow because this bitch is obviously not worth shit and probably broke your heart. Then dump her like the used cumrag she is and find yourself a new pretty young thing.
>>
>>36825342
>ultimatum, either marry her or she's leaving

This is the ultimate red flag and I'm not even memeing. Why in the absolute fuck would you want to give someone like that more control over your life?

This is a no-brainer, and that's not even counting the alcoholism, bitch tendencies and the fact that she's 30 (read: about to hit the wall and desperate for financial support because Chad isn't fucking her anymore).
>>
>>36825777

It has nothing to do with time.

Marriage is a contract whereby you agree to keep living exactly as if you had never signed anything and in exchange if things ever go badly from this point on, you will lose half your shit now, and give up half of what you earn for the forseeable future.

It is a terrible deal for whoever makes the most money and only an idiot would take it.
>>
>>36825971
It hinges on circumstances.
Getting married to the right girl is safe. The wrong girl is a fatal mistake.

Op seems to have a wrong one if she's making demands.
>>
>>36825342
She's trying to tie you up bro. You're out there bringing in the Benjamins and she's coming to the end of her prime and has a drinking problem.

This is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.
>>
Marriage is a trap. Even a prenup will get thrown out

WHY do you need to get married?
>>
>>36825342
Anon if she's threatening you in this way, then she's not the one for you

Leave HER before she leaves YOU.
>>
Present a counter ultimatum that she either sign a prenup or you dumb her fucking horribly manipulative ass.

People who love each other don't deliver ultimatums.
>>
File: 1460278972702.jpg (45KB, 452x364px) Image search: [Google]
1460278972702.jpg
45KB, 452x364px
>>36825971
This, I don't know why this is even a debate. The only possible benefit of marriage is that you can technically file for divorce and get the kids yourself if everything goes to shit, but US divorce courts almost never favour the father so it's not much of a benefit.

>>36826005
>right girl
Stop it with this meme. There is literally no way to tell whether or not a girl has the potential to turn into a cunt ahead of time.

>>36826075
Prenups would be a good idea if they didn't get thrown out of court half the time.
>>
>>36826005

It is never safe.

You're betting everything you own and will ever own against the both of you feeling the same way about your relationship as you do at this moment until the day you one of you dies.

Which could very well be decades into the future.

That's retarded.
>>
File: 1466184269446.jpg (226KB, 870x822px) Image search: [Google]
1466184269446.jpg
226KB, 870x822px
>>36825342
you are getting played like a piano

bail while you can fool
>>
>>36825770
>you can only date women your age
>>
>>36826154
>>36826159
It works. Most marriages in my family lasted.
It's probably a 50/50 at best though.
I don't like those odds either but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
This specific one though seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>36826223

So what do you believe you are gaining by signing this contract that you did not have before you signed?
>>
>>36826223
50/50 is shit odds tbqh, and that's not even counting the fact that duration doesn't mean anything. Most marriages in my family lasted as well (so far) but half of them are unhappy or abusive.
>>
>>36826245
Reduced tax rates.
>>
>>36826223
50/50 isn't good enough odds, especially when you're putting 50% of your assets up in this proposition.
>>
>>36825342
she is 30 that should be your decision maker right there
>>
>>36825342
She feels old and wants to know whether you're stringing her along. If you love her, then there's no question as to what to do.
>>
>>36825342
How would marrying her even hold back your career?
>>
File: 1493506394841.jpg (87KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493506394841.jpg
87KB, 720x427px
>>36825650
Prenuptial agreement don't count on court, judges throw them out all the time.
>>
>>36825395
>>36825668
Since when does /r9k/ give good dating advice?
>>
Drop her and date a 23 year old. Have a two healthy children.
>>
>>36825342
>She turned you down harshly before, which proves she isn't interested in you as a person
>She changed her mind after she saw your earning potential
>Now she's giving you an ultimatum

"Entitle me to your assets, or I'm gone"

You're being treated as a success object. In 2-10 years she would have broken you off and taken your life with her.

Run.
>>
>>36825342
>But she told me she has only been with 3 guys before being with me
Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>36826297

And you feel that this is worth a 50/50 shot of losing half of what you own and might ever own?
>>
>>36826403
This isn't dating advice, this is How Not To Irrevocably Fuck Up Your Life 101. And we're practically the world's leading experts on life fuckery.
>>
File: self-aware females.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
self-aware females.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
Dude, do you know where you are? Have you ever lurked this board before?

Your dating market value will only increase in the following years, and her dating market value will only decrease. Why would you marry a 30 year old used up skank now when you can marry a 26 year old fertile beauty when you hit 30 yourself?
>>
>>36825928
This. Also let her Bridezilla the fuck out until the day of the marriage. Then leave her ass empty at the altar. That will fucking demolish her right as she thinks the contract is about to be signed.
>>
>>36826453
Because women always lie about their n-count. She's most likely been with at least 10 people, possibly up to 30 - and that's not counting all the depraved things she did with Chad, Brad and the rest of the frat.
>>
File: IMG_1785.jpg (63KB, 449x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
63KB, 449x520px
>>36825342
>I wanna make her a proper women

No, you're doing it wrong. First rule of marriage: All bad habits will persist and worsen.

I like the catchable thing, because I actually am a robot.
>>
>>36826455
No, and as I said, the odds are bad.
But I wouldn't marry anybody indiscriminately.
There are trustworthy women as well as spiteful cunts.
>>
File: approved.gif (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
approved.gif
422KB, 640x480px
>>36825928
A+++ best advice in this thread so far.
>>
File: 1482191375800.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482191375800.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
>>36825342
I do not think she is an ideal mate for you. You earn a lot, have an education to fall back on, and have a perfectly acceptable age.

She has poor habits, has treated you poorly, and in forcing marriage on you, is still and will treat you poorly. Watch as your money goes down the drain with each bottle of liquor she swallows, halved then as you get divorced, and then continually swallowed through alimony and child support payments. Beyond the cuckolding and separation from your own blood child(ren), you will have lost much.

You are stronger than you might think. Don't "make" a proper woman, let someone be a proper woman to you. You are better than her/them, don't suck up to them like you're running out of time. She's the one with the womb that smells of rotten eggs and salty milk-coins.

Please reflect on this post, and do not post here again unless you have made a decision.
>>
>>36826561
No there fucking aren't lmafo I've fucked all of my friend's wives. And they know it. They pretend it never happened. They're so fucking sad now. They were cool back in the day, but now they're so fucking sad that I have no problem making them pay to raise my kids. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>36826453
Women don't know how to count.
A woman may be speaking the truth about having only been in three "relationships". But her definition of "relationship" is whatever is convenient for her. Hookups, spontaneous blowjobs and friends with benefits don't necessarily count on a woman's list of previous partners.
>>
Please dont fall for the marriage meme
>>
>>36826561

Marriage is a contract for life. Circumstances change. People change.
>>
>>36826619
Oh yeah I've seen you post.
Your anecdotal experience is duly noted.
>>
>>36825342
she sounds like a bitch my dude. she's getting old and just wants your money, you can do better on the market
>>
File: 1491531596454.jpg (59KB, 759x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491531596454.jpg
59KB, 759x450px
>>36826619
Okay. That's it. I'm never getting married.
>>
You can and should have children with some woman at some point, which carries its own risk.
But marriage? Literally no point to do that in America in 2017.
>>
>>36825500
It's still going over your head.
If she's in it for love, she wouldn't be making this ultimatum.
Also if you're 26 there's still plenty of time for improvement on yourself, if you're so lovelorn get a 27 year old girlfriend when you're 30 who will adore the ground you walk on if you make it worth it.
>>
>>36826553
Men lie too to make it seem like they have more sex than they do. Men increase, women decrease.
>>
>>36825342
In shape and doing well financially. Dump this waspy gold digging cunt you fucking simple simon motherfucker. Have sex with 18 year olds until you're 40 and then if you still desire being a married faggot then do it. You fucking douchebag.
>>
>>36826720
>implying the 27 year old wont be a gold digger as well
OP, the key here is to never share with a woman how much money you earn. And if you do always make it seem lower than your actual salary, like 60k or something. That way you can get rid of all the gold diggers. If you wanted love you should have dated younger though.
>>
>>36826656
People don't change. Only their environment changes.

A cunt will always be a cunt.
>>
>>36825342
Drag her on till she's 33, then dump her.
>>
>>36826553
ONSes never count.
>>
File: 1489707335774.png (318KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489707335774.png
318KB, 479x600px
>>36825342
im just a 21 year old NEET whatever you do is up to you
but my opinion is that you shouldn't marry
she rode the dick carousel and she had obviously more then just 3 guys
if she truly loves you then she woulnd't make such a ultimatum, she would be just fine with having you around and spending time with you
she wants to settle down and you are the best catch she can get so she wants to bind you
>>
>>36825342
PRE
NUPTIAL
AGREEMENT

Do you really want someone who will force you into something you're not ready for?
>>
>'only 3 other guys'
>30
>drinks excessively

If she really loved you she wouldn't ask you to put your nuts on the chopping block like that. What was so bad about the last few years together? If nothing is bad then why change? How will marriage make the future years any better? I'd be very suspicious if I were you. She's bluffing, she has nothing on you and this is her last desperate move before she knows she is completely worthless.

I also have an older bitch. I'm 28 and she's 33. At one time I genuinely felt love for her but she's done horrible things. I'm a very naive man and put up with a lot, I always believed love is a choice and not a feeling. I've since learned that some things are unforgivable. I'm also an autist so I don't want to enter the sexual marketplace even though I am well established at this point. We no longer live together and she is basically a fuckpet that I play a bf role just enough to keep her satisfied. She's a borderline piece of shit and would probably try suicide again like the last time I dumped her. She keeps asking when we're getting married and I don't even address it anymore. She is even stupider than I thought if she actually thinks there is a chance in hell of getting a ring. I occasionally have fond memories and warm feelings to her, but it's mostly resentment and disgust. Don't be like me. You like the current arrangement but can live with an upgrade if need be.
>>
>>36825342
>i demand you marry me or i live you
think of it this way if you really loved someone why would you demand they marry you. if you love them you wouldn't demand such things because that isn't why we marry. we marry for religious reasons or to make babies or in the case of ignoble women it is to steal and leech money. i doubt she is sincerely religious thou cause she fucked guys before marriage. she is trying to trick you she wants your money
>>
>>36826553
I don't think it's impossible for a woman to only sleep with 3 men. Not everyone lies.
>>
She's putting you on the spot on purpose. She's a roastie. She said 3 but its much higher. You're the beta provider if you say yes.
>>
>Gives you an ultimatum to marry or she leaves

That right there is all you need to leave.

>Bad drinking habits

Fuck that
>>
>>36825569
>9
>>36825422
>just accept your lot in life
>these kids don't get it
>it is an improvement to be around someone who doesn't love you, never will love you and will likely hurt you
enjoy your divorces cucks
>>
>>36827022
Sums everything up nicely. Dump this bitch yesterday mang.
>>
>>36825569
I keep hearing kids say this kind of bullshit from kids but the opposite is true. The older I get the better my life gets. I might still be a loser but I'd rather cry in a new car than the piece of shit hyundai I had in my 20s.

>>36825422
Men don't enter their prime until at least the 40s. It's not worth throwing his life away even for a girl 10 years younger. His granny must be out of her mind if she thinks this actually has a chance of working. She probably saw it on a lifetime movie and decided to give it a try because females can't tell reality from fiction. Does she even suck his dick or give anal? Even if she did there is no incentive to continue once the legal noose is around his neck.
>>
A couple of my friends got married really soon and are already experiencing difficulties. I wouldn't marry someone without seeing if she will stand by you when you aren't at your best. I think it's fucked up that she is using it as an ultimatum instead of having a conversation. I would think critically about this decision
>>
>>36826619
>my friends
>I fucked their wives
>>
>>36825569

25, happily married since 20 BECAUSE I got a virgin girl. Your settling advice is shit.

Leave her.
>>
>>36825342
If she really cares about you, she wouldn't put you in such a horrible position, for her own selfish desires.
Maybe she's after you're money? 3d women are conniving cunts.
>>
>>36827230
It's been statistically proven that vrigin couples have the longest and happiest lives together.
>>
>>36825342
It's so obvious that she's playing you, good women don't do things like that. While your girl is giving off every red flag imaginable.
>>
File: 1493642865299.jpg (112KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493642865299.jpg
112KB, 1024x700px
>>36825342

>I first met her in H.S, she was a hot senior and i confessed to her. She turned me down pretty harshly went to college
>Met here again when i was visiting my parents after graduation and job
>We hit it off pretty well and she apoligized how she treated me in H.S.
>after graduation and job

you dun fucked up
>>
>>36827003
>femanon
>28
>fiance cheated and left
>went to sperm bank
>happy alone with my 2 kids
I'm glad I don't have to deal with men and being used for sex anymore.
>>
>>36827457
>happy alone with my 2 kids
whatever keeps your roast seasoned lass
>>
>>36827457
Both those kids will grow up to be seriously messed up. Children need a father. Even a bad father is better than no father. Unless he's diddly-bad but that's a whole other level.
>>
>>36827457
>willingly became a single mother of two

You are a cancer
>>
Ignore those ignorant to think simply getting a GF is winning at life

Ofc she wants you now let me guess you dress better clearly have money now and it probably shows

She most likely wants your bank account seeing you said she HARSHLY rejected you before

Also dating anyone with substance abuse problems isn't a good idea for obvious reasons too
>>
>>36825342

do it you nu male
>>
>>36826856
Nowhere did I imply that, I just made the distinction that the power position is swapped in my example. Yes anon, all women love money.
>>
This
>>36825654

But probably this
>>36825928

Figure out if she wants you or your money first.
>>
>>36827560
Absolutely right about the substance abuse. Their drug of choice will always be a higher priority than you.
>>
>>36825342
>my gf just gave me an ultimatum
Do you really want to deal with that shit your entire life?
>>
>>36826479
So wouldn't that put /pol/ ahead of /r9k/ on being experts in not fucking up your life?
>>
>>36827526
>>36827515

Just look at this thread. Men are abusive and only care about sex. I can never find a good man.

My fiance left and everything else left over at my age were manchilds that only wanted sex and my money. Why would I want that?

The main reason why single mothers struggle is because they have no money and education. I'm all set.

I make 100k a year, never struggle financially, and my entire life is dedicated to my two little girls.

I love them and I have no doubt that I will raise them better on my own than with a man that I cannot trust to teach them correctly.

It was the best decision to make before I "hit the wall"
>>
>>36825342
Someone giving you an ultimatum like that doesn't actually love you. They're "settling" on you because they think you're stable.
>>
>>36827780
yeah you tell em gurl, you need a real man who isn't afraid to take care of your kids when you're out making some money ;)
>>
>>36827780
No amount of money will replace an actual father. You can buy them all the toys they could ever wish for, but it doesn't trump having an actual dad.
>>
>>36825342
Try to tag her a long for a bit, try to get her to at least 35 with the promise of marriage just around the corner. She'll stick around as she watches your income going up with dollar signs in her eyes hoping she can pop a few kids out and live the easy life.

Then when her biological clock is really ticking and she's only got a few years left before they only thing she can produce is stillborns as autists from her out-of-date womb, drop the hammer and hook up with some early to mid-20s chick that will treat you like a god.
>>
>>36825342
let her leave before you marry her and eventually walk in on her getting pounded by some chad
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (53KB, 562x655px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
53KB, 562x655px
LEAVE HER NOW! SHE'S AFTER YOUR MONEY!
>>
>>36827780
>Just look at this thread. Men are abusive and only care about sex. I can never find a good man.
All men want is a good wife.
Modern women are 99% bad wife material who rather ride cock carousels than focus on family.
Men treat women like sex toys because that is all modern women offer them.
>>
>>36825342
OP this is a horrible proposal.

You are nearing your prime and could do much better. She is about to depreciate big time.

She is also a whore.

reddit.com/r/theredpill

please think of your potential. it is immense. she only wants your kids for 18 years of $$$
>>
>>36825342
Leave her. Chances are she's gonna leave and take half your shit anyways
>>
>>36825342
>I wanna make her a proper women
>a women
Anyway, she's 30, anon. If she hasn't changed for you yet, she's probably not going to. The ultimatum seems childish and manipulative.

I wouldn't do it. Hold off - see if she actually leaves. Then, see if she comes crawling back.
>>
>>36825512
THISTHISTHIS.jpg.woke.exe

She took at least 9 dicks in college (2 a year, not much of a stretch lol) and now wants to settle.

get your revenge. youll have so much butter options
>>
If she is forcing you into marriage thats a huge red flag OP
>>
>>36827457
There are no femanons. You're just a fucked up attention whore. The fact you are happy about raising children in an abusive environment shows just how much a piece of shit you are. Hopefully CPS steps in soon.
>>
>>36827868
Men are the breadwinners though. If I'm earning just as much money they have nothing to offer at this point. If I had a son it would be different though.

Besides money, what makes a father different than a mother? I can teach them the same values if not better.

>>36827972
But I do want to focus on family. I graduated with honors. I focused on my education for many years so I can raise my children middle-class at least.

Never rode the cock carousel and have only had sex with two men including my ex-fiance.

And no, no fwb, ONS, or anything. I'm to scared of STDs to do that and I value security.

All men I came across only wanted sex and felt no interest in having families.

Could have been how young they were though. Last time I was dating was when I was 23 until I met my ex.
>>
Anon. Please. Just sit this one out and see what the bitch does. She is rushing marriage? That's an instant red flag. And is willing to leave you if you don't get married? That's not love.
>>
>>36827780
You can't find a good man because you only like abusive men. Why is this so hard to understand? Everyone wants money, and since you're obviously a horrible person sex is all you're good for. Every man would love to have a good wife, but those are hard to come by because women like you are more common. I'm not going to be a fucking celibate just because I don't get my perfect unicorn christian qtp2t. I'm not going to pretend the bitches are good for anything more than sex either. We can put up with a bitchy female if she puts out. If she starts doing blatant fuck yous like 'mary me or else' it's obvious she doesn't even want to try and be a tolerable companion anymore. All we can do is cut our losses and find another rotten cunt to make our lives hell, but only about a 3rd or 4th circle hell.
>>
>>36825342
lel I saw this thread in /pol/

As I said before, she isn't a good woman if she tries to emotionally black mail you. Leave her
>>
>>36825342
>I'm 26
>Decently in shape
>Make $97,000 per annum
>My gf is 30, I first met her in H.S, she was a hot senior and i confessed to her. She turned me down pretty harshly went to college.
Run away OP run while you still can
>>
>>36825526
100% this
Very originalvdchtc
>>
>>36825342
Uh I would marry a woman younger than me, I'm not into old washed up 30 year olds. But you can do what you want
>>
>>36828120
>abusive environment
You're way off.
>>
>>36829241
I'm spot on, you already admitted to being a single mother, incapable of providing a healthy environment for child rearing. You are setting your children up for bad lives and all because you are too selfish and narcissistic.
>>
>>36829241
And you are too for not realising that they need a father. You cannot be both.
>>
>>36825453
THIS

>>36825342
OP, if she wants to leave you if you dont marry her she's basically saying "if this is not it, it's not worth it" which is not only basically forcing you into a marriage but also shows how little she actually cares about being with you.

If she loved you no matter what she wouldn't take the risk of losing you by doing such a hard ultimatum.

I may be a lonely loser but I am personally disapproving of the way the girl behaves and I wouldn't trust her or whatever she calls "love".

Don't marry her (yet), if she's really going to leave you, she's leaving you, not you her, so in the end her love was weaker than yours.
>>
>>36828234
I don't have sex with every man. In fact I think of myself as asexual. I have not had sex in two years and feel no desire to either.

My ex was not abusive just a cheater.

Apparently our sex was too boring for him and not frequent enough. Besides that he was a wonderful, hard working man.

I have more to offer than just sex. I'm a great cook, intelligent, organized, and always caring towards my partner. I love being affectionate.

I'm an even better mother and my children are incredible.

If I wasn't wife worthy I would not have been engaged. Obviously.

But even with a good woman, if the sex is not 10/10, men will run.

You underestimate your gender and their sexual craves.
>>
File: 1388627689711.jpg (29KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1388627689711.jpg
29KB, 625x626px
>>36829430
why would someone like you browse /r9k/?
0/10 shit bait, you tried
>>
>>36829327
You never told me why they need a father. Previously I said that all men offer are money.

I'll give you an example. My cousin.

He's married with three kids and all he does is come home, eat, then sleep.

His wife doesn't work. She spends all day with them while he brings home the money.

But what else is he offering? Nothing.

His wife is raising them. He works 60 hours a week. for 6 days. They barely see them. How is this better?

I work 3 days a week. The rest of my time is spent with them.

>>36829297
Single mothers are very capable of raising great kids.

What about their environment is not healthy? Because they come home to one parent and not two?

You have to be joking.

They're well fed, smart, we go on family vacations every year, and they're very talented.

I already have them doing ice skating, gymnastics, and learning Spanish.

My mother said the same thing.

But now she congratulates me because I proved everyone wrong.
>>
You seem financially stable, go for it, but make sure that you get to decide when to make children
>>
>>36825342
she doesn't really love if she makes demands like that. even if you got married she'd want more money, she'd want you to spend more time with her, she'd want to see other people, she'd want to live her own life again...
she's just basically using you, even if you or herself don't realize it. don't do it, don't sell your dignity out for a mediocre woman like that.
>>
>>36829535
I came here from Tumblr after reading how funny it is.

Are you unfamiliar with the feminists making fun of you all?
>>
>>36825504
Samson qt what ever happened to that moon rune Asian grill Pinoy?? She had a nice body but face was meh
>>
>>36829585
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEE

REEEE

REE
>>
>>36829585
(you)

now fuck off faggot
>>
You are not good communicators it seems like. Two of you are not ready to get married. Try fixing your communication first.
>>
File: catherine.jpg (359KB, 1133x717px) Image search: [Google]
catherine.jpg
359KB, 1133x717px
>>36825342
Play this game and make your decision based on your outcome.
>>
>>36829644
{you}
If only you knew...

>>36829638
What does "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" even mean?
>>
>>36829430
Asexual is just a fancy way of saying mentally ill slut. You can't be that affectionate if you go out of your way to abuse your children and can't even satisfy your fiance's libido.

>>36829554

Single mother's are not capable in the slightest of rasing great kids. They need a father because you can't even be a good mother, much less a father. So you dump them on whoever will take them, mexicans, ice rink attendants, gymanstic teachers, and you go on a cruise and make a drunken ass out of yourself in front of them. That's hardly wha tI would call parenting. They would be better off with real parents that physically beat them than what you put them through.
>>
If you love her do it

I hope when I ask the only woman I will she will say yes
>>
>>36829918
Loving someone is a terrible reason to allow them to abuse you. OP shouldn't even consider it. She is a horrible cunt much like >>36827457 and deserves nothing more than a lonely life of cats and dinners for one. Maybe some ass herpes and breast cancer too.
>>
>>36825342
>trying to force your hand
Big red flag.
>>
File: Say that again.jpg (19KB, 416x343px) Image search: [Google]
Say that again.jpg
19KB, 416x343px
>>36829781
joke's on you. I don't even want to get married.
>>
File: 1493867477974.jpg (11KB, 336x434px) Image search: [Google]
1493867477974.jpg
11KB, 336x434px
Marry her but get a prenup. If she doesn't agree to that dump her.
>>
>>36829879
Wow this is just incredible. I can't wait to show this on Tumblr really lol. I don't drink. The trips we take are usually to Disney or Legoland. We went on a cruise once and we enjoyed exploring the area and the pool activities.

I cannot get drunk if I'm watching my kids at the same time so therefore you are delusional.

I go with them to their classes. You can't leave kids there with no supervision. It's not a daycare. If you went to one you would know the mothers and fathers are always on the sidelines watching their kids and supporting them.

You need to learn more about this before criticizing me and my decision.

If my children were being abused, they would be taken away from me a looooong time ago.

Fathers are not actually fathers these days. They just bring home money without helping you with the kids. They are pretty much wallets now. You ignored that point.

You are even going to far as to justify beating kids so I know you are not being serious lol. Nice try though? I guess...

Many women have done what I do and their kids turned out great.

And before you tell me they suck, that's just your invalid opinion.

I love my life and I would not have it any other way. Judging by the way you speak to me, I fear for any kids you may have. Blesings.
>>
>>36830025
Not gonna happen. I'm already set for life and way happier than you.

I just come here to read the ridiculous women hate stories from abusive men like you.

If you really think you someday will be a loving husband and father, I... I don't even know what to tell you. Please reconsider.
>>
>>36827457
Why did you pick that post to make this specific response? Why do you assume that women don't use men for sex just as much as the other way around?

Why in the fuck did you chose to get engaged to a Chad when you wanted a family?
>>
>>36830119
Don't get a prenup, they get ripped up in court all the time. There is no reason to get the government in on your shit if you have a good thing going. She sounds like a gold digger to me. Marriage only benefits the woman.
>>
>>36830137
Alright that's it, piss off you stupid cunt.

>men are just wallets
10/10 I raged.
>>
*spoiler*
she's a slut
>>
>>36830325
Lol, let's see, angry because it's the truth? You still cannot tell me what else they can offer besides money :) they work all the time and never raise their own kids.

Men want me to cook, clean, and raise the kids just so he can bring home money and never be around them?

That's neglect.

Oh, and let's not forget how cranky they are when coming home tired.

They cannot even have five minutes of fun with the kids because they're "tired"

No thank you. I prefer to bring money and spend time with my children and not have to deal with your shit.

Get mad!
>>
>>36825342
don't do it

once a cunt always a cunt
>>
>>36825342
OH MY GOD OP NO NO NO
SHES A FUCKING GOLD DIGGER SHE WANTS YOUR MONEY
SHES GETTING FRUSTRATED THAT ITS TAKEN SO LONG FOR HER OPPORTUNITY TO DIVORCE YOU TO STEAL YOUR STUFF HASNT COME ALONG
OP PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF
PROSPER
STAY PRODUCTIVE
If you marry her, it will be your end.
>>
>>36826977
DUBS OF TRUTH
OP LISTEN TO KEK HES TRYNA HELP YOU
Stay safe anon. Don't get tricked.
>>
>>36830472
Men don't have a fucking choice in the matter you dumb cunt, because women who are content with men who make less money then them are the clear and obvious minority.

Piss off you stupid bitch. Men do not like being the bread winner, we have no real choice in the matter because of people like you.

Oh and one other thing, if you only see men as wallets, they will only see you as a set of holes to fuck and if you didn't want your fiancee to leave you because you were boring in bed maybe you should have tried being less boring? :^)
>>
>>36828212
Have you done sports and stuff with your kid, you know the outdoorsy stuff dads do? If yes then perfect, good work. Kids need to be outside and they should have a parent to find a good place for them.
>>
>>36828866
Double double
Op you must listen. Don't ruin yourself.
>>
>letting other people decide if you will marry a woman or not

are you fucking serious
>>
>>36830294
>implying abusive whores need a reason to talk about themselves

She doesn't know how to reply so she just clicks around randomly until a dialog box pops up.
>>
>>36829859
It means leave this thread. This thread is about trying to help out OP, the guy with a pushy bitchy gold digger """"""gf""""", not about you. If you'd like to debate with others, you can make your own thread.
>>
>>36830769
I'm new here. Give me a break. I thought it was to a different person. Gosh.
>>
>>36825342
Ditch her, she want yo alimony son.
>>
>>36825342
honestly, don't do it
sounds like you have a good job; I'm guessing she doesn't and doesn't have the education to get one
you're setting yourself up to splitting your good income for the rest of your life
>>
>>36825342
probably bait, but if not, don't do it. she will "not feel the same way about you anymore" a few down the line, and take half your shit
>>
>>36825342
>/pol/ gave me good advixe
Oh boy
>>
File: laugh.jpg (109KB, 730x880px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
109KB, 730x880px
>>36825342
>I'm 26
>My gf is 30
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488960386846.jpg (23KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488960386846.jpg
23KB, 720x544px
>>36826530
Dude, I remember the first time I read that. I never felt such anger and sadness at the same time. For the first time in years, I cried after reading that, also gave up on relationship with women.
>>
>>36830725
I don't have to worry about this anymore. It's all dedicated to my kids for the next 20 or so years. I'm done with dating and I don't care.

Men can work less days and still make good money. I'm doing it. Why can't they do it? They don't really want to spend time around the kids since it is hard work.

I don't just see them all as wallets. When parenting though, yes, they are only wallets. They cannot offer anything valuable when raising the kids.

They don't even raise kids these days.

There is nothing a father can do that I can't.

So let me get this straight, I don't give my fiance sex and I'm too boring? I give him sex, I'm just a set of holes to fuck? Lol okay! I can't win with ya'll right?

Really I love how men on this website say women only offer sex, but what do YOU offer?

It's only money and we can get it just fine without you!

Women do everything else in a household. Men are lazy and cannot even pick up after themselves. Most of them barely cook.

When parenting, men are just a wallet you can fuck and get sperm from.

And after you do, they do nothing but get lazy and expect you to do everything because they bring money.

After children are born men are useless.

There's a reason why children become attached to their mothers more than they do to their fathers.

There's a reason why there's more single moms than single dads. Men aren't capable of raising children correctly.

There's a reason why women become depressed after getting married too.

Men treat them like slaves because they are too stupid to do anything on their own.

Tell me how much time your fathers took into raising you. I bet your mother did most of it.
>>
>>36830781
People do this all the time. You just want to attack me for being a woman :p whatevs
>>
Marry her but sign a prenup, if she's that against the prenup it's a red flag
>>
>>36830961
>>Men can work less days and still make good money
That's a lie. The average man cannot do this, I dunno know if you noticed with your own being so thoroughly up your own ass but the economy sucks and most jobs do not pay enough for fulltime workers to be able to support a family let alone part time and this?

>>I'm doing it.
Is something I don't believe unless you are sucking off your boss or have some sort of connections that give you a strong advantage over other people in your field.

>>I don't give my fiance sex and I'm too boring?
I said you're boring in bed, which is absolutely true based on your own words. He cheated because you weren't fucking him enough and when he did get to fuck you, you probably laid there like a log.

>>I give him sex, I'm just a set of holes to fuck? Lol okay!
I said if you see men only as wallets they will see you only as holes. I did not say that your fiance saw you only as holes to fuck, but men have certain physical needs and you were refusing to meet his.

>>the only thing men offer is money and we can't get that without you!
Really? Is that why feminazis are always going on about a pay gap or some shit? lol

>>Women do everything else in a household. Men are lazy and cannot even pick up after themselves. Most of them barely cook.
To whatever extent that this is true, it is because of an incredibly shitty job market for the average man. Nobody has the energy to keep up with household chores when they work 60 hours a week.

>>When parenting, men are just a wallet you can fuck and get sperm from.
Yeah not exactly doing yourself any favors here, cunt. Modern men may not be able to provide much more then money and sex, but that is due to the decline of the average man's economic status by factors including but not limited to: Demolishing of labor protections, Degree inflation, Financial inflation, Outsourcing, Automation, the destruction of labor unions for blue collar workers, and probably some other shit I'm forgeting.
>>
What's your field OP?
>>
Anyway enough of that stupid cunt

>>36825928
OP.

Listen to this man, he gives sage advice.
>>
likely she'll divorce you eventually if she gets pissed off and you'll be fucked (especially money wise) for the rest of your life
if you have kids you'll probably lose rights to them as well
never be forced into marriage anon
forget about the stacy
>>
>>36825342
DOn't be forced into doing something you don't want to do. Tell her no and if she leaves she leaves.

I'd say she's bluffing if she really wants to get married
>>
>>36825342
How old were you in high school when you "confessed" you liked her? How old was she? Your post sounds fake.
>>
File: huxley.jpg (67KB, 512x431px) Image search: [Google]
huxley.jpg
67KB, 512x431px
>>36825342
>having a GF

Fucking LOL m8s when are you going to turn your back on succubi and join the Wizard Master Race?
>>
>>36831699
I love how angry you get when women tell you the truth about how useless you are :)

We even have dildos that feel like real dicks. We don't need you for sex unless if we want kids.

Even if you get a pathetic fleshlight, it will never feel like a real pussy.

Men are useless. I'm convinving my girlfriends to dump their boyfriends and do what I did if they want happiness in life.
>>
>>36825567
THIS

Anyone who is giving you an ultimatum of "marry me or I'm leaving you" isn't worth it, they're fucking pressuring you into marriage, and why would they even consider leaving you if they actually loved you?
It's for money.
>>
>>36825342
She's at peak market value and she knows it. You got the best years out of her. Time to go your own way!
>>
>>36831927
Oh and OP, I'm sorry. I thought it was clear you should take my perspective as a woman near her age how I feel about this.

If you want real unbiased advice, I would say leave her. You aren't useful since you don't even love her.

Soon she'll realize this and go her own way and be happy.

Forget if she cries or something, like no, just go. I know we can be emotional but she needs to learn to not blindly follow every emotion.

Women are happier on their own. Even statistics say this. Do her a favor and find some other "hole" to give you an ego boost. Repeat the process until you're old an lonely :)
>>
>>36825342
If she's 30 she's in no place to be making any types of demands
>>
>>36825342
Don't listen to these other people op. Your late twenties are your prime age in terms of attracting women, especially if your making money. It shouldn't be hard to find a girl who treats you well if you put yourself out there. This women will only abuse you. Even being alone I'd better than being with a manipulative alcoholic.
>>
>>36831927
b8

hard to believe people fall for this. i guess its summer already. maybe thats just how r9k is though
>>
RUN, OP, RUN.
The ultimatums will never end.
>>
>>36831348
>Really? Is that why feminazis are always going on about a pay gap or some shit?
We want equal pay so we can afford to live independently and not have to deal with your shit anymore.

Men settle for marriages to have enough money to raise a family.

If we earn enough you're once again USELESS!
>>
>>36825342
watch this movie before getting married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfRDZ4iOnSo
>>
>>36832430
>We wan egal pay

you have it, didnt read the rest
>>
File: 1455395326727.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1455395326727.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36825342
>30
>her biological clock is ticking
>threatens to leave you if you don't let her get 50% of your shit
Kek, she wants your money dude.

Fuck her and then leave her. Stupid, stupid roastie.
>>
File: 3197259471.png (207KB, 900x532px) Image search: [Google]
3197259471.png
207KB, 900x532px
If you actually do marry her. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in 2 years back on /r9k/, when she divorces you and takes all your money.
Seriously, after all the horror marriage stories I hear daily irl, and here. I don't even think about marriage.
>>
>>36825928
that is fucking stupid as hell she is going to sperm jack him because she is getting desperate for betabux.
>>
File: Laffin Pepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Laffin Pepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>36825342
>But she told me she has only been with 3 guys before being with me.

You actually fell for it? She's the textbook drunk college slut you dumbass. Enjoy losing all your money after the divorce and she goes back to being spit roasted by Chad and Tyrone.

LMAOing @ ur lyf rn you dumb idiot.
>>
File: instagram-1.jpg (48KB, 593x584px) Image search: [Google]
instagram-1.jpg
48KB, 593x584px
>>36826453
because if she wants traditional roles she better keep her traditional role of being a virgin before marriage.
>>
>>36825342
If you've liked her since high school then she's probably the best deal you'll get.
Do it, faggot
>>
File: 1490733758309.jpg (68KB, 800x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490733758309.jpg
68KB, 800x348px
>>36825342
no hymen no diamond dude.
LEAVE BEFORE SHE TAKES HALF YOUR SHIT>
>>
>>36827457
go look at the horrible single mother statistics you dumb idiot. also good look juggling both your children and your career at the same time.
>>
>>36825395
better than /r9k/'s beta ass can faggot
>>
>>36825342
Why the fuck can you two not live unmarried? If she wants to marry you so badly she's obviously doing it so you can stay her beta provider forever. If she actually loved you (and not your money), she wouldn't have cared.
>>
>>36825654
>middle class family
This is why I dont listen to you fucking gooks.
All you kids cry about a hard life when you are on the internet.
>>
girls who love you don't give ultimatums.
DONT DO IT OP, SERIOUSLY
>>
>>36825342
>So my gf just gave me an ultimatum either marry her or she is leaving.
Didnt even bother to read any of this.
Youre an idiot.
Dont marry this cunt.
Someone who loves you would never say this shit to you.
>>
>>36826479
Welcome to 4chann
>>36826553
>and that's not counting all the depraved things she did with Chad, Brad and the rest of the frat.
Oh man you would not believe what these girls let a group of dudes do
AND...
>they do it...FOR FREE
>>
>>36832895
https://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/singpar.htm

Lol think again ;)
>>
>>36826619
Even the fucking meth head speed freak wouldnt not touch a married women.
SHAME ON YEE.
>>
File: 1488921630071.png (1MB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488921630071.png
1MB, 800x694px
>>36826738
No thats from american pie and you fucking >iwas bornt innna 90s faggs say that shit all the time.
Found the fucking axe wound zombie
>>
Marry her. It'll be easier to make an honest woman out of her from there, and she'll support you in getting a better job
>>
File: reason for divorce.gif (7KB, 396x504px) Image search: [Google]
reason for divorce.gif
7KB, 396x504px
>>36825342
Time to get a new girlfriend!

If your girlfriend really loved you, she wouldn't care about a stupid certificate that legally binds you to her, she'd care about being together.

The fact that she's threatening to leave you goes to show how little she actually cares about you. She LITERALLY values a $45k party more than she values your company.

Tell her you like your current relationship and don't want to ruin it by changing the dynamics.
>>
>>36825342
get a prenup if you decide to marry her, no ifs ands or buts.
>>
>>36827972
The irony is palatable because the feminism meme was causing this shit.
>>
>>36829430
>Apparently our sex was too boring for him
Thats kinda why you are married but its was mostly because his dick was small and you where really fringed and non loving
>communicate, having hobby you both enjoy and great fucking is the key to a good relationship/.
>>
>>36829554
>Single mothers are very capable of raising great kids.
You fucking cunts made me and my buddys turn into fucking idiots both the moms and their shit head daughters.
FUCK YOU GET OFF MY WEBSITE FAGGOT>
>>
>>36832911
Being than r9k better at giving relationship advice doesn't make it good advice.
>>
File: single mothers.jpg (540KB, 1300x1414px) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.jpg
540KB, 1300x1414px
>>36829554
>Single mothers are very capable of raising great kids.
No.

No, no, no, no, no, no no.

Just no.

No.
>>
>>36825342
shes using you, because if she was lonely person she wouldnt have treated you like shit.
>>
>>36830137
>I married a idiot who didnt want kids because CHADS DICK BOOHOO.
>All men are horrible fathers.
One good thing about single moms they buy books they dont read so I learned how to cook and raise kids (thank you dr phil your books are boring).
Way to be a shitty human and pick a faggot who doesnt want to be a daddy.
If hes not hanging out with the family thats a fucking big problem?
>>
>>36825342
You can do better desu senpai
>>
File: 1492053212672.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492053212672.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>36830190
Welcome to the internet you faggot.
No one is a perfect parent but getting cummed into by some faggot who shudders at the idea of taking care of kids then maybe you should not have let said man ejack inside of you.
Fucking stacys.
>>
>>36830961
>around the kids since it is hard work.
Honey please...fucking cavemen can do this why is it hard?
>used to take care of kids because my mom wanted to teach me how
>>
>>36831348
>some other shit I'm forgeting.
DONT FORGET OPEN BOARDS SO WE HAVE TO COMPETE WITH MORE MEN
>>
>>36833308
Crank, you did not read my posts correctly.

I was not married. I was engaged.

He left because we were not having enough sex. He did want kids but I would be stupid to stay with a man that cheated.

I decided to have kids from a sperm bank before hitting 30 so I can have healthy children and not be in some desperate situation to settle down like OP's girl.

Welcome to the discussion and thank you for all these you's :)

https://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/singpar.htm
>>
>>36831927
>feel like a real pussy.
Better then a real pussy swear on me mum.
I can barely fit inside of it but most women get blown out by their 20s.
>>
File: 1492769095923.jpg (75KB, 625x703px) Image search: [Google]
1492769095923.jpg
75KB, 625x703px
>>36833483
Youre to old and they will be on this spectrum.
Congrats on dating someone who only wanted your pussy and congrats OP for dating a gold digging whore.
LOOK WE ARE ALL SHITTY.
>>
>>36833527
Crank you're funny.
>>
>>36825342
let her go she is reaching the wall, you will hit your prime in another 4 to 9 years
>>
>>36825928
>best advice/10.
>>
>>36825342
>she has some bad drinking habits
"I-I'm sorry, anon, you know I'm an alcoholic. I was drunk and fucked Brad and Chad but it was only because I was intoxicated I swear. I think they raped me!"
>>
File: 1490844148651.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490844148651.png
361KB, 858x725px
Can you dumbasses stop replying to this feminaz whore. Especially you Crank. All these fucking newfags giving her (yous). I'm hanging myself tonight THIS FUCKING THREAD HAS PUSHED ME OVER THE GODDAMN LIMIT!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU!!! FUCK THIS GODDAMN BOARD!!!FUCK THIS GODDAMN SITE!!! FUCK THE GODDAMN INTERNET!!! AND FUCK. FUCKING. FUCK YOU OP. FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT THAT YOU POST THREADS ON TWO BOARDS TO SEEK ADVICE ON A GIRL WHO'S OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO TAKE YOUR ASSETS. ARE YOU REALLY THIS AUTISTIC!!!??? I CAN'T STAND THIS BOARD ANYMORE!! I THOUGHT THAT I COULD AT LEAST MAKE IT TO 40 BEFORE OFFING MYSELF BUT I GUESS NOT!!! GOODBYE /R9K/.
>>
>>36825342
If she really loved you she wouldn't pressure you into marriage and leave if you said no.

Dump her. I can smell the divorce a few years down the line from a mile away
>>
>>36834672
this, OP
youre going to end up unhappy with this woman eventually. you dont have to dump her, but dont marry her unless you feel like you wanna. if she doesn't wana stick around then oh well.
>>
As the old saying goes.
>You cant make a whore into a housewife
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.