/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is drunk again ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1470514042-1470512394015.jpg (9KB, 253x243px) Image search: [Google]
1470514042-1470512394015.jpg
9KB, 253x243px
Who else is drunk again ?
>>
slipped back
>>
File: IMG_1068.png (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.png
15KB, 500x600px
i haven't drank in 82 days man if i can do it so can you. I believe in you!!!
>>
>ever letting your blood alcohol level below 3%
>why even not even
>>
>>36824997

Last time i was drinking was in january
>>
>>36825050
good on you anon
don't really see the benefits of not drinking myself
>>
>>36825037

Already did it during almost 4 months but slipped back because I have no one to impress anymore so I don't really care
I guess it has to finish like this
>>
>>36825082
don't think like that brother have you tried rehab? Or at lest aa or na. Personally id go with na. aa are a bunch of pricks.
>>
File: not sure if plotting.jpg (16KB, 344x229px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if plotting.jpg
16KB, 344x229px
im currently sober 8 days, and im bored cleaning my room. i want a shot to help me through this monotony.

>>36825037
what was your first two weeks sober like? Its not really difficult staying sober for me personally, but ive got a tradition and its being drunk when i clean. I havent really had too strong of an urge to drink until now.
>>
File: wagecucks hate me.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks hate me.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>a drunk wagecuck
Who would have thought?
>>
>>36825196

I don't think I need this kind of help, for those 4 months it was easy to me because that person kept me busy to avoid being bored and wanting to drink
I don't really think I need help, it's just the continuation of what I've started before
>>
File: 1431436193006.jpg (275KB, 1042x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1431436193006.jpg
275KB, 1042x1050px
>>36825210
fucking hell man i drank pretty heavily. i had the shakes so bad i was basically vibrating. I didn't go into a detox out of fear i would see some people that i knew cuz im pretty well know with the druggys in my area and most of them think i was total clean. I felt like i let them down you know? But after the first 2 weeks it gets easier you just got to hang in there.
>>
>>36824981
Yeah. Starting to worry about how it is affecting my body. I binge drink every two days, and usually drink just shy of a litre of Vodka before I pass out.
>>
File: i am serious.jpg (11KB, 145x169px) Image search: [Google]
i am serious.jpg
11KB, 145x169px
>>36825367
thats dreadful man. I never got any of that withdraw stuff, at any point of my drinking history. Im pretty much past feeling like i want to drink at the moment, and im pretty sure i wont have another urge to drink, but like i said im voluntarily staying sober, drinking is something i normally do and because of my circumstances i have to prove to everyone around me that im not an alcoholic. Maybe i am, but aside from this instance i am maintaining my self control.

sucks though cuz i would love to consciously take just one drink. and maybe i should. if i can take a shot or two respectively to how much im cleaning this evening, and have no more than that would that not reinforce that i am conscious of my alcohol intake, and suggest that i am not in fact an alcoholic? whats your opinion?
>>
>>36825404

You're fat or not ?

Ori
>>
>>36825577
No I'm very skinny, starting to get a small potbelly though.
>>
>>36825564

I was doing the same, it was to prove to someone that I'm not alcoholic but when you're alone with yourself, you know (or you think) that you're not

Stope some days/weeks to prove that you're not but consider that it will never be enough for people
>>
>>36825640

I guess you don't eat before drinking to improve effects like me
A small potbelly isn't that serious
>>
I'd be drinking if I had the money for it.
>>
>>36825706
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

I tend to eat a lot before I get drunk anyway, or else I will go out and buy some nasty takeaway food
>>
>>36825664
yeah cuz as soon as i decide to take a drink ill be considered an alcoholic again. Thats my biggest problem with AA and the term "alcoholic" as a medical diagnosis, its too broad and is essentially social prohibition. i have abused alcohol before, but it was circumstantial and i made a conscious choice to abuse it. Now im making a conscious choice to not use alcohol, and i want to make a conscious choice to take a drink. Im going to keep staying sober for the time being, and go on until its time to let myself take a drink.

fuckin fuck. i need to get back to cleaning.
>>
>>36825196

Depends on where you are, but i've been to both multiple times, and it's always the same, 'well my life is WAY WORSE THAN YOURS HERE'S WHY' bullshit. Like a dick measuring contest for other losers like myself. I mean it's sort of like /r9k/ in a way, but most of the time folks here are actually helpful instead of just trying to make you feel worse. I use this place for my recovery a lot. It's slow, but i'm working on it. After binging for a few months this past year i'm about 2 weeks into my latest sobriety. I need to smoke more weed, being sober is hell.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.