[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unpopular /r9k/ views I think you can have a gf/bf and still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: plzshare.jpg (311KB, 1242x1225px) Image search: [Google]
plzshare.jpg
311KB, 1242x1225px
>unpopular /r9k/ views

I think you can have a gf/bf and still be a robot. Being a robot is about social awkwardness and not fitting in with the normies. there are plenty of robots that fit this description, it makes sense if they would start dating.

this only counts if youre dating a fellow bot, if you date a normie then you're a normie.
>>
>>36824606
My unpopular opinion is that you don't have to be a virgin to be a robot, because it doesn't count if you lost your virginity to a hooker, or in a one night stand to a slut. Robots aren't robots because they can't have sex, but because they can't have relationships. Think about it, not getting sex is not as devastating as not having a gf, and anyone can just hire a hooker anyway. Of course this means that people who have or had gfs still aren't robots.
>>
>>36824606
if you're a "robot" who fits in with other "robots" to the point of being able to gf one of them, I've got bad news for you /reddit9k/
>>
>>36824606
Wish I found a fellow bot
>>
>>36824606
Most "robots" aren't robots.

Literal robots (or complex machines) don't have as many emotions as humans. Crying about not having a gf or being depressed over being "abnormal" is a very emotional thing to do. Being overly-emotional is not a robotic trait.

Most people here are simply wannabe normies who failed to accomplish that goal.
>>
>>36824606
>social awkwardness
>having gf
Oh fuck off.
'oh I don't enjoy talking to people all the time, I must be really awkward, am I right my gf?'
Fuck you. You have no idea.
>>
Robots are legitimately bad people. At least Chads aren't sexually perverted creeps that unironically laugh at gore and animal abuse videos on the internet
>>
>>36824889
You're on the right track, but robots aren't bad people for having an edgy sense of humor, but because many of them hate women and think of them as inferior creatures who are only after chad's dick, as if they themselves and men in general weren't a lot more sexually promiscuous than women. A good 90% of them would fuck any pussy in sight if they could.
>>
File: 1341925198185.jpg (48KB, 259x421px) Image search: [Google]
1341925198185.jpg
48KB, 259x421px
>>36824889
This is my opinion as well. The people here are bitter and miserable, but they're by and large also genuinely bad people who just wallow in self-loathing.
>>
>>36824788
what the hell do you think /r9k/ is. you're literally apart of a community of like-minded robots right now; you're fitting in.
>>
>>36825004
>a community of like-minded
no
/r9k/ is an imageboard to share shitposts etc, we are united only in acting out the role of anon, I am not "like-minded" with other people and you're basically reddit tier if you are
just look at any oldbot thread
feels can be communicated; they cannot be shared
>>
Anyone that uses discord and claims to be a robot is only LARPing
>>
Can we start calling this the No True Scotsman thread?
>>
>>36825084
>same threads every day
>people get butthurt whenever somebody holds an opinion that isn't widely held by the majority
>not like-minded
>>
>>36825160
yes, /r9k/ has been reddit owned for a while
doesn't mean you chucklefucks get to redefine what a robot is
>>
File: 1493037314429.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493037314429.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>36824606
Absolutely fucking wrong. I'd argue the only thing that makes you a robot is chronic loneliness. Having a job, fucking hookers, doing drugs, having hobbies are all pretty normal but don't disqualify you. Being able to connect enough to have a s/o is the exact opposite of this so kindly fuck off normal fag
>>
>>36824606
>non virgin
>robot
I admit, there has been quite a few >>36825151 related issues, but being a virgin has always been the most important and widely accepted characteristic of a robot. If you are able to get a gf you automatically are a normalfag. And no, only dating a le fembot doesn't make you a robot, every roastie is a normalfag, no exceptions.
>>
being a robot is not solely about having a bf/gf

if that is your priority in life, than that alone can make you a robot if you can never get one

for me, i don't care too much and i got a robot gf, i just want a decent job and to feel like i have purpose everyday instead of being a dumb useless NEET. the gf doesn't make ANY of that better and i still have crippling social anxiety and can't be around normies. i met her on this board, so she's a robot as well
>>
>>36825406
>being a virgin has always been the most important and widely accepted characteristic of a robot
And that metric has always been retarded for all the years it's been used as the benchmark
Someone with nofriends nolife nofuture is self-evidently a purer robot than some "socially awkward" fuckhead who just happens to be a kv. Even if and maybe especially if the first person has had sex or a gf. People have only ever disagreed because they know they're /soc/ tier normie wannabes who don't want their robot LARP to be criticized
>>
>>36824606
Wrong. That's called feeling sorry for yourself and you should fuck off back to /b/reddit
>inb4 b-but robots feel sorry for themselves t-too!
Wrong again, faggot. Robots have been been mocked, destroyed and outcasted by normalfags who fear anyone different and anyone who doesn't abide their silly unwritten rules of what society is supposed to be.
>>
>>36825608
>Wrong again, faggot. Robots have been been mocked, destroyed and outcasted by normalfags who fear anyone different and anyone who doesn't abide their silly unwritten rules of what society is supposed to be.

Not OP, but guess what? when i got my first gf not too long ago at 25 who is also a robot, it didn't change ANY OF THAT SHIT THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING MY ENTIRE LIFE
>>
File: 1473060457501.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473060457501.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>36825570
>this is the state of modern /r9k/
>>
normies don't get gfs on r9k

if two robots meet each other from here and like each other that doesn't mean they suddenly evolve like a pokemon to a normie
>>
There has been a serious influx of normies, that's for sure. My unpopular opinion though is that some of these folks would have been greeted in the past as "converted robots," but now bots are too jaded to hear any real positivity. So what happens now is a real echo chamber

>inb4 liberal buzzword
Yeah don't give me shit for saying echo chamber
>>
File: 1491324408241.jpg (1MB, 2269x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1491324408241.jpg
1MB, 2269x3000px
>>36824606
IF YOU ARE SOCIALLY CAPABLE ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT BY DEFINITION. HAVING FRIENDS IS PUSHING IT.
>>
>>36825805
You're really calling me a newfag because I'm long past sick of betas on this board putting pussy on a pedestal and making the idea of robothood revolve around benis in bagina? suit yourself faggot
>>
>make out with qt dream girl at 14
>had sex in the street with a chubby 22 when I was 17.(was stopped by bar security halfway through)
>never dated or talked to a girl(unless drunk)
>3 close friends
>social phobia and MDD
>uni dropout
>semi-NEET
a-am I robot?
pic related is me a month ago
>>
>>36825885
i've been here since before this board was taken down and yet i finally get a gf after all these years and people like something magical happened and i'm a normie, if i had gotten my first job i would have been called a normie

any positive goals you make, while normies do without even THINKING ABOUT let alone dream of such things as a shitty burger flipper job and a gf, and other robots freak out and get mad

those are not true robots, those are bad people who want to keep others down, a real robot is proud and happy of another robot completing any of his goals, no matter how small they might seem to a normie
>>
>>36825954
>i've been here since before this board was taken down
silly anon, none of the old gentlemen are robots by the standards of neo-/r9k/

>>36825952
>3 close friends
no
shame about your depression though, hope it passes soon
>>
>>36824823
This.
I think most robots are just little bitches who put women on a pedestal, especially if they claim to hate women.
I don't care about sex, a relationship, and im not afraid of dying alone and with no legacy
>>
>>36824606
>Being a robot is about social awkwardness and not fitting in with the normies
WRONG!
SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS
MAKES YOU A REDDIT TIER NORMIE

NOW GO BAC
K TO REDDIT!
my post isnt spam youdipshit system
>>
>>36825995
thanks. I think it started as an existential crisis five years ago. Been on antidepressants for a month and they feel like a meme
>>
>>36824606
>Being a robot is about social awkwardness and not fitting in with the normies.

Your idea of social awkwardness is tame. It's just like when a teenage girl says she's "so poor xDD" because she didn't get the most recent iPhone.

You're not a robot because you're not enough of an outcast
>>
99.5% of people who claim they only like 2D are lying

the .5% is as much as outlier as people who are attracted to trains
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.