[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from an anime convention and it smelled like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Yozora_Mikazuki_3.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yozora_Mikazuki_3.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
I just got back from an anime convention and it smelled like hell.

Why do you fat neets hate showering so much? Showering feels good.
>>
Some people can't help the way they smell because of how easily they sweat. If the convention is big enough and has nice ventilation then having big sweaty neckbeards shouldn't be a problem. Anime Expo is always crowded and it doesn't smell like body odor.
>>
>>36824212
>I just got back from an anime convention
Was it in Portugal?
>>
>>36824247
No, it was in Texas. Fat, sweaty spics in cheap, shitty cosplay everywhere.
>>
>>36824242
AX has 10-100X more floorspace than most cons. Usually there are 200-500 neckbeards crammed into the floorspace of a basketball court shuffling around the dealer's hall for more exercise than they've had all year with their dicks fully erect under their gut because of all the ((((cosplayers)))) swinging their tits around. Assuming they hadn't planned on blowing their life savings on figma they're either sleeping in their cars or piled 20 deep into a double occupancy hotel room where the resident roastie hogs the bathroom getting ready to gobble on chad after chad's dick.

I used to staff AX as well as smaller midwestern cons. The small ones are always the worst.
>>
>>36824212
AX doesn't smell at all. It that's in Los angles where people are prettier, so even the nerds are a step up
>>36824410
>dealers hall for more exercise than they've had all year.
kek. I don't even know how dealers make anything anymore with the internet, it used to be actually hard to find stuff in the 90s outside of cons
>>
>>36824410
are con orgies real?
>>
>>36824974
They've never made that much. Now they just bring all their stock that's been shelved more than a year and shovel it off on grab-bags. Apparel is usually a staple of successful vendors since weebs are never sure if they're an XXL or XXXL.

>>36825015
They're real, you're just not invited since everyone in them has been roleplaying off forum contacts for 10+ months before the con.
>tfw missing minor
>we have to go room by room looking for them
>every 20th room is an orgy room
>can usually smell them from doors away
>that's usually where the missing minor is
>>
File: IMG_0122.jpg (16KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.jpg
16KB, 262x192px
>>36825662
>never made that much
Bullshit, the local anime rental store (back when that was a thing) used to say they made 3 months of sales in 3 days in the 90s, early 2000s.
>go from room to room
Bullshit, no one searches for minors in private hotel rooms.
That's what I get for replying to a tripfag
>>
>>36825662
>>36825907
This. I worked at a hotel during cons and we would never fucking go room to room searching for a minor. There would be such a shitstorm. I mean I guess if you're in some kinda eurotrash country where people are okay with that.
>>
>>36825907
>rental store
There's a reason that the only successful rental chains are actually real estate companies running video rental as a placeholder until markets demand high value on the property.

Nobody actually searched the rooms. We just knocked and asked "is anon here" until they showed up to keep their parents from calling the cops. Bigger cons have clauses in their minor badges stating that your kid running off isn't their problem, but missing kids are bad PR when the cops show up every day.
>>
>>36825015
Yes. Yes they are and they are like the trip said planned out in advanced
>>
>>36824294
>spics
there's your problem
>>
>>36824212
I don't get it either. Showering is one of the few things that give me joy in my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.