[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have the updates version of this infograph?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

Anyone have the updates version of this infograph?
>>
>>36823675
>Fun Fact: Playing with your nipples

Well, guess I'm adding another thing onto my regimen. I wonder how long the sensitivity will last, and how long you're supposed to play with them.

I already enjoy the sensation, so I'm sure it could become quite pleasurable if I trained it properly.

Where's that "athletic boy" asthetics chart as mentioned in the top right? I'm an ex-powerlifter, and am interested in aesthetic gains, primarily in my lower body and waist. My chest and upper body have always been poor in comparison, though. I've always had a build/strength from the bottom-up. Very shapely legs and ass, need work on waist and torso.
>>
File: 1488509263592.jpg (1MB, 1432x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1488509263592.jpg
1MB, 1432x2164px
there is also this one

origini
>>
File: 1492131550165.jpg (421KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492131550165.jpg
421KB, 907x1280px
Heres something similar I have aswell.
>>
>>36824664
>>36824513
Thanks senpai<3 qweqwgq
>>
File: AcujqwN.jpg (159KB, 960x950px)
AcujqwN.jpg
159KB, 960x950px
>>36823675
this was the newest one i thought but the one you posted might be newer.
>>
>>36823675
As much as I'd love having a solid /gfd/ girlfriend, the past three girls I've talked to (online, don't know any girls in real life) have had dominant personalities only until you get to know them better and they reveal their true inner submissive nature, I don't know if I've been unlucky or not but I've just gotten a skinhead haircut last week and decided to start bulking up and stop being such a long-haired fagboy, life is just honestly easier when you don't think about girls and focus on what you enjoy doing.
>>
File: 1491075607506.jpg (66KB, 600x450px)
1491075607506.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>36826166
Solid advice ngl and good one you, but its aimed at gays and MtF trans people.
>>
File: pence rainbow.jpg (90KB, 680x680px)
pence rainbow.jpg
90KB, 680x680px
>>36826547
>aimed at gays and MtF trans people.
I always thought it was aimed at effeminate boys who hope to luck out when it comes to getting a dominant girlfriend, you know, with the "gfd" title and all that, damn fags steal everything, even rainbows. Pence will sort them out.
>>
>>36826166
>>36826734
No anon, it's also aimed at people like you
What you don't understand is that, with time, you will be gay too
>>
>>36823675
It's funny how it equates high testosterone to bad skin, when the scientific reality is that males generally have better skin than females because it is physically thicker and tougher, making it more resistant to acne-causing dirt and oils.
>>
What's the point if you don't have the facial aesthetics?
>>
>>36826781
>you will be gay too
You equate being attracted to female dominance as being attracted to men but that's not true, I don't like Anally Injected Death Sentences or sweaty hairy chests.
>>
>>36826781
Thats terrible bait.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.