/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: _84170667_over-25s.jpg (31KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_84170667_over-25s.jpg
31KB, 976x549px
>25yo KHHV
>no friends
>NEET for years after I graduated
>decide to turn it all around
>go to grad school and work my ass off
>get a job immediately after graduating
>been working there 6 months now
>making decent money but still have no friends
>still don't know how to talk to women
>wondering if I should just give up and embrace NEETdom

What are my fellow robots up to this fine Saturday?
>>
I was going to read but ended up spending most of the time on 4chan. It is already late.
Though the papers I found weren't that interesting and I can't seem to find the specific information I want.

I was also going to work on my book but I am out of inspiration.
>>
>28
>kissless virgin
>just want a fembot to talk to and maybe do stuff with and maybe be my gf
>>
>>36823707
What kind of information are you searching for? And what's your book about?
>>
>>36823619
> 33
> no friends
> no hobbies
> decent computer job ($40k + benefits)
> don't know how to talk to women

I'm you 8 years in the future I guess. The only advice I can give you is that if you don't change something, you stay who you are now and become me.
>>
>>36823741
>What kind of information are you searching for?
There is a lot of research about co-occuring traits in autism such as higher probability of cancer, left-right brain stuff, connectivity in the brain and so on. Same with schizophrenia but much less.

I was looking for other mental disorders, the dark triad (which includes psychopathy) and also high IQ to see if there are co-occuring characteristics. Nothing or little found.

Yesterday was looking on info on nootropics and the effects of certain herbs on the body and was more succesful. Today also looking for evolutionary views on economics and politics but little found (besides what I already found).

The book is in its very early stages. I am trying to make something clever but not sure what to do with it. My first idea was a post-apocalyptic story but that is overdone.

Most likely the book will never be finished but I am trying.
>>
>>36823619
How exactly does one embrace neetdom when 25+?
This confuses me. Do you have parents that will let you go back and live in their basement?

Anyone have a basement for me to embrace neetdom in?
>>
File: FaceApp_1494111341845.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1494111341845.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>>36823876
You can live in my basement, anon.
>>
>>36823619
Getting close to snapping. I'm planning on killing myself very soon if things turn out for the worst.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.