[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7501.jpg (40KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7501.jpg
40KB, 424x283px
Anyone else here fucking hate cats? I sure as hell do and here's why.
>be me early 2000s
>only about six years old living in a crappy neighborhood
>parents are out of town so grandma is babysitting me and my siblings
>I was playing with legos in my room when she called me downstairs
>when I get down there she's looking through the window asking me if we own a cat or if any of our neighbors do
>I tell her no and realize she's looking at a cat on our porch
>no collar so it must be a stray
>decide to be nice and feed it some milk
>let's call this cat faggot you will see why later
>after faggots done he just walks away to wherever it came from
>as soon as he left I went outside to go feed my dog
>as he's eating I notice he has scratch marks on him he was an outdoor dog so I just assumed it happened while he was playing around or something
>the next day is when shit started to go down
>go outside to feed my dog breakfast and notice Faggot is in our backyard and he's attacking my dog
>start throwing rocks at it and that scared him off
>run over to comfort my dog the little fucker clawed him up bad now I realize were the scratch marks came from
>I begin to get furious and promising my dog that I'll kill that cat next time I see it
>tell my brother and sister what happened they get angry too
>the next day were playing in the yard grandma is on the phone so she's not really paying attention to us
>we were having a good time playing fetch with the dog until faggot came back
>he hopped over our fence scratched our dog and started knocked over his food bowl for no reason other to be a little bitch
>my dog is too scared to do anything so my little sister tried to scare it off by swinging a stick at him
>that's when faggot crossed the line
>he scratched my little sister and she started to bleed and cry
>then this mother fucker just stares at me as if I'm his bitch that's when I lost control
>>
stop being a stupid little cowardly bitch.
>>
>>36823441
>hates every cat because of one faggot cat being a faggot

Don't be an idiot
>>
>>36823441
Wow your dog must have been one of those women's "dogs" if it couldn't handle a cat. My Huskie plays with my cat all the time because it is nice but it could tear him a new asshole if it wanted.

What breed of "dog" was this?
>>
File: IMG_7502.jpg (287KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7502.jpg
287KB, 1024x680px
Continued.
>faggot thinks he untouchable well he's wrong
>I run at him as fast as I can and kick him with the force of a throusand soccer players
>he goes flying about 10 feet and it's screaming the whole way
>he just has a look of terror on his face and doesn't move
>then my brother decides to join in and kicks him as well
>this goes on for about 30 seconds and was basically just a really fucked up game of soccer
>our fence was high enough so that nobody could see what we were doing our grandma didn't even notice either
>after we were done with kicking faggot around I thought we were done
>not my brother though he loved our dog more than anything in the world and was still angry about what happened
>so without thinking my brother grabs the cat by his two back legs and throws it in the air out of our yard
>faggot is still alive and let's out one last giant meow in the air
>he didn't make it over the fence so smoothly though
>he hit his head really hard on the fence right before making it over and landing on the cold hard ground
>we sat there in silence for five minutes thinking about what we just did and wondering if faggot was really dead
>then see faggots dark shadow through the holes of our fence slowing moving away and limping
>the noises he was making didn't even sound like a cat
>that was the last we ever saw of faggot probably the last anybody has seen of him
Pic related it's how faggot looked moments before getting rekt.
>>
Your dog sounds like the biggest pussy in the world, anyway cats are based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILPpwmIyB4
>>
>>36823678
I don't get it? You think people here sympathize with your story? You and your brother sound like massive edgy faggots. This is literally nigger tier behaviour, I actually bet that your are a nigger.

Your sister and dog are giant pussies if they got fucked up that bad by a cat. Your whole family should just kill themselves desu
>>
File: 1492999539381.jpg (79KB, 960x547px) Image search: [Google]
1492999539381.jpg
79KB, 960x547px
They are nice sometimes, but it's true they are kinda faggots.
I was at my gf's earlier today and her cat was being a dick (knocking stuff over to get attention). I had a plastic bag in my hand (we just had gone for groceries) and put one handle around it's neck (not choking it or anything... more like a superhero cape or something) and the cat flip its shit and starts running around the house like a madman until I found it hiding and took the bag off. My gf was a bit pissed but the whole thing was hilarious and I think I successfully established dominance :D
>>
Cats are not based they are just the niggers of the animal kingdom. Think about it. Expecting hard working people to pay and feed for them despite being bags of shit who don't do anything all day. Most of them are homeless. They were kangs of the jungle n shiet ( descendants of lions). Think they ran Egypt because a couple Pharos owned them as pets despite many pets being known as superior in Egypt.
>>
say what you like. i love my kot
>>
OP and his family are low-value genetic trash, this story only confirms it.
>>
>>36824005
>Expecting hard working people to pay and feed for them despite being bags of shit who don't do anything all day.
Most dogs are like this though. Some dog breeds are useful but most are pointless like OPs dog. Most pets in general are just there because they are cute.

Honestly it's pretty sad if you are seriously this butthurt about cats.

>>36824080
Good for you anon, you are clearly a kind and empathetic soul unlike nigger OP.
>>
Nth for your dog is a pussy
it's pretty obvious why your beta ass is on /r9k/, just another failed normie
>>
when cats act like assholes its usually justified. perhaps that cat learned not to trust others and saw that dog as a threat. of course when your sister provoked it it was bound to defend itself. i can understand your desire to punish it but fucking murdering the thing was a step too far

op you are either a nigger or a nigger-like specimin and you shouls fucking neck yourself (your brother too)
>>
Imagine being so btfo by a cat that you make angry whining posts about it a decade later
That's how btfo op was by based cat
>>
when i was a kid i went to my friends house. i went to take a piss in his parents bathroom because his sister was in the other one. his cat followed me and started attacking my shins, it fucking hurt, so i jumped on top of the bed and the little shit went under it waiting for me to jump off. i was stuck up there for a few minutes before i jumped off and ran as fast as i could to the door and the fucker was leaping at me and slipping on the floor trying to attack my shins until i slammed the door

fuck cats i hate them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.