[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're given the Nuclear button

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 9377741.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
9377741.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
All you have to is press it, and you will completely wipe humanity off the face of the earth.

What would you do?
Why?
>>
>>36823111
>All you have to is press it, and you will completely wipe humanity off the face of the earth.
>What would you do?
>Why?

Can I save myself?
Can I save others if I wanted?

Does this destroy infrastructure and stuff as well
>>
Id probably flip a coin
>>
Nuclear bombs don't exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI
>>
>>36823127
>and you will completely wipe humanity off the face of the earth.
>>
>>36823111
It's a no brainer. I would press it. Why? Why not. Buttons are meant to be pressed.
>>
>>36823111
Pretty much instantly. Nice trips btw.
>>
File: 1490316843126.png (237KB, 588x434px) Image search: [Google]
1490316843126.png
237KB, 588x434px
>>36823111
SMASH DAT MUFUGGIN LIKE BUTTON
>>
This is as close to divine power as you can get.
You almost wish some people would stay alive to repopupate the earth and develop a religion around you. They will probably consider it an act of judgement and them being worthy of your grace.
>>
>>36823145
Well ther is a yuuuge dent in

Fuck this pun sucks.

Harvey dent
Two face
Joke

Que kek
>>
>>36823127
>I don't like your thread, can we do mine instead?
Don't do this.
>>36823111
Kek'd OP.
I probably wouldn't, no matter what I think. Life is suffering for most people but I think the "whole point of all this" might be the agency in precisely this kind of choice. I don't even want to kill myself really, evidenced by my life. So, following the hypothetical end game of anti-natalism doesn't appear to be in my range.
>>
File: light.png (673KB, 652x1022px) Image search: [Google]
light.png
673KB, 652x1022px
>>36823111
I'd use it as leverage, quite originally, might I add.
>>
>>36823111
So I'll be dead as well? Quick an painless death? If so then fuck yeah I would press it in an instant
>>
File: 1466996607738.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466996607738.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>36823147
Do any of the skeptics ever show any proficiency in college level nuclear physics? Do they ever comment on the efficacy of the periodic table and its predictive power? Are there any rocket scientists? Chernobyl's perimeter is open for tour with Geiger counters. Are geiger counters fake? How does the sun work without nuclear physics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDH6w181Obw

Have any of them ever worked at a nuclear power plant? Have any of them ever worked at a military encampment that had nuclear weapons on it? Do they address how the CERN laboratory can exist if nuclear physics doesn't work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sldBwpvGFg

Do they have any receipts from the bomb test sites that conflict with reports? For instance, have they found any proof that there was twice as much dynamite as there was supposed to be? Was there a lack of plutonium or uranium? There was a prediction that the underwater dynamite was in submarines. Is there ever an elaboration about how much it would have taken to create a blast that was shown on video? Has anyone ever recieved any elaboration from an official about how the video was filmed or are they just speculating? In fact, do they have ANY primary sources?

Otherwise it's not an argument.
>>
File: 1494106235441.jpg (26KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494106235441.jpg
26KB, 541x540px
the human brain could not even comprehend how fast I would push that button
>>
>>36825596
>blackmail the world
I don't think blackmailing works like that
>>
I would use it to extort the world, my asking price not to push it would be 100 billion dollars and the Continent of Australia to rule over, of course i would keep possession of the button to make sure nobody would try any funny stuff.
>>
>>36823111
Smack the shit out of it and don't stop until I'm completely incinerated
>>
>>36823111
Nigga I'd push that shit the second you told me, no questions, no exceptions. I will kill you all.
>>
>>36823111
Yes. Seeing interracial couples where ever I go and seeing how quickly the brain cancer kniwn as liberalism has spread to the point of inoperation, traveling the country by car and seeing how white people are nothing now but pathetic numales and worthless trailerpark trash, seeing the state of the wolrd, globalism and 3rd world overpopulation, it's all just too much to bare. Even if my personal stars did align and I found the woman of my dreams and had the kids of my dreams, I couldn't stomach having to raise them in such a corrupt, rotten, and evil world.

I unironically wish the world would hurry up and end each and every single day
>>
>refuse, go full retard and break the button so it can never be used somehow

I refuse to take anyone else's life without consent. Though others are responsible for my bringing into this world I would like to honor how one exits this world on their own terms.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.