[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fat people have small penises?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 57a272e72a00000002fb48b0.jpg (114KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
57a272e72a00000002fb48b0.jpg
114KB, 720x480px
So I've been wondering this for awhile almost every pic I see of a fat guy he has a small dick...why is this?
>pic unrelated
>>
the pelvis gets fat too and hides part of the base
>>
>>36822690
maybe they all look small in comparison to there fat bodies
>>
What if they get fat because their dicks are small? Like, they know their subpar dick won't ever attract anyone, so why bother with the rest of the body?
>>
Low test and high estrogen causes them to have a small penis, and also causes them to overeat while never doing any physical work.

They basically have the hormonal profile and behavioral model of perpetually pregnant women.
>>
>>36822757

This, they know they're genetically inferior and that eating delicious food is the only joy they will ever have in life.
>>
>>36822757
That's not the case. At least most of the time it isn't.

As the two post above suggest, it's because the fat hides much of the penis making it look smaller than it actually is.
>>
>>36822690
>>36822726
Can confirm

My penis was 3 inches at 350 lbs. lost weight and got down to 270 and hit 6 inches. Lot more blood flow too. Shaved down to 260 and gain a little bit more length.
>>
>>36822762
I heard that if you lose weight your dick will get bigger...is this true?
>>
does it matter? they can't see it anyways
>>
>>36822762

if they raise their test levels, will their dicks get bigger?
>>
File: 1473314707230.png (19KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473314707230.png
19KB, 1000x600px
>>36822721
p much, guyorino.
>>
>>36822908
hahahahahahahahhahahaah
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.